• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Burciaga

Rhys

TMF Poster
Jessica is a former Playboy playmate (Miss February 2009 for those keeping score) and has regular updates on her Twitter feed.

She posted yesterday this delightful message.

"Trying to sit thru this pedicure w/out kicking the nail lady..my feet are so ticklish I can't handle all this scrubbing! Lol"

You can see the original tweet at:
twitter .com/JessicaBurciaga/status/ 8985900123
(Delete the spaces to see it)

Attached is one of the few non-NSFW pictures I could find showing off her feet.

Add another one to the list :)

Great find Rhys! They certainly don’t come any more beautiful than Ms. Burciaga … :omg:

Outstanding post, man!!! Gorgeous, fantastic, thanks!

Excellent find. Thanks. Jessica is beautiful, and her feet look awesome!

Mitch

I just love ticklish pedicures. :thumbsup: Thanks for the info! She's gorgeous. Then again, I don't think there's ever been a Playboy Playmate that wasn't gorgeous. lol

great find Rhys, always enjoy hearing those confessions. I have found a couple on twitter myself, confessing the same thing unfortunately they are 17.

Well, if you thought the first time it was a fluke...Ms. Burciaga paid a visit to a Pedicurist once more today and tweeted the following:

"Everytime my nail lady scrubs the bottom of my feet I giggle uncontrollably! I'm so ticklish!"

twitter .com/JessicaBurciaga/status/18946758010

The lady gets more perfect with the passing minute.

(My apologies for the bump, but, as a second confirmation, it probably doesn't get much better)

(My apologies for the bump, but, as a second confirmation, it probably doesn't get much better)
Are you kidding me?
Please keep close tabs on her ticklish escapades, believe me we want to hear about each one in excruciating detail ... :happyhop:

9 times out of 10, bumping a thread is totally unnecessary. However, in this case it was totally warranted in bumping this thread! :thumbsup: Thanks for the info Rhys and keep us posted on any updates you may find!

i missed this the first time, so the bump is double appreciated. hot and ticklish and willing to share it on a regular basis. Cheers, TTG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back