• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tanith Belebin

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Tanith Belbin

Hey everyone, I just heard of her myself today. Tanith Belbin is on the US Olympic team and is a ice dancer. I looked her up and there is actually a chat with her and her dancing partner. a guest asked him, that he needs to give her a foot rub, and he said that her feet are to ticklish and he might get kicked in the process, lol. This is from a few years ago, it's about half way down the page her partner Fedor answers the question.

http://www.skatetoday.com/chattranscripts/chatnight-030905.htm

2008+Skating+Stars+Under+Stars+Benefit+Gala+3jOV1jV5gz5l.jpg

NBC+USOC+Promotional+Shoot+if3sC_xyhstl.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent find TF!

Interesting that he already knows “her feet are too ticklish” and what the consequence is for tickling them. Would be great to hear the details of how he gained such knowledge.

Excellent find TF!

Interesting that he already knows “her feet are too ticklish” and what the consequence is for tickling them. Would be great to hear the details of how he gained such knowledge.

No prob, I thought the exact thing when I read it, lol.

She's from my neck of the woods. Tanith is sometimes on one of the local radio talk shows...for a few years now. Good lookin' lady!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back