• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

arches in feet

Big Plus!

A high arch in the female foot is a big plus! My fiance has wide feet, size 8. The arches are not super-high, but they are high enough so that when she walks barefooted, the arch stays clean 95% of the time. So at least there is a clean part of her foot for me to kiss. But I encourage her to wear socks around the house sometimes so that her feet stay in good condition. And the arches on her feet have beautiful wrinkles and lines that can be seen from the side, especially when she has on sandals or open-toed shoes; her high-healed sandals work the best!

High arches are cute. It does not matter too much to me though.

I can't say that I am into feet, so I would say it makes no difference to me.

Well, as far as determining if I'd tickle them or not, it matters a bit, but not much. Kinda like a tie breaker.

For just enjoying they lovely form of the female foot?

I. Love. High. Arches.

Are you offering to share some nice high arches, Miss Gemini?

Christopher

They're great.

I have none, though. I was born without them. :sadcry: I've also been made fun of for it. Called "duck foot". :sadcry:

(Will my post be deleted if I said I have hurt myself because of this?) :blush2: *hides*

Well, I have high arches in my feet...so much so that sometimes they kind of cramp up. I was just wondering since a lot of people have preferences about toes and size of feet and all that...just curious how much the arches come into play...

Gadillici...how do you propose I share my arches? I'm sure it would be FUN!!!

Well, I have high arches in my feet...so much so that sometimes they kind of cramp up. I was just wondering since a lot of people have preferences about toes and size of feet and all that...just curious how much the arches come into play...

Gadillici...how do you propose I share my arches? I'm sure it would be FUN!!!

You come here and let me tickle them.

seems like most women with high arches are more ticklish from my experience since they get very little friction there when walking and being touched or tickled there is more ticklish.

I do like high arches in women's feet, but it's more important that her feet be ticklish. :D

nice arches are awesome but....

TICKLISH high arches rule! :D

Good News...TMJ posted a clip and in the preview you can see my arches getting tickled!!!! It's in the AV threads. Enjoy! The preview is like a minute long and a decent part of it shows my soles.

So there, it turns out I did share my arches today after all!

Well, I would be happy to help massage those cramps out....:devil2:

Christopher

not a foot guy so it doesn't really matter as long as they're ticklish ;)

Hmmm well I am not sure if high arches really matter or not, I say they probably do, I myself have high arches, I don't really have flat feet. I only can voucher that my feet are intensely ticklish and very sensitive. I do enjoy and like having my feet tickled but only can take so much of intense tickling of my soles, heels, and toes, and ankles, very very ticklish. So that is something we have in common Gemini Tickle. Yeah I imagine high arches vs flat feet would be more ticklish, since not ready given access to flat surfaces when walking, vs flat feet. Be a interesting thing to find out if that is true or not. Have a great day and happy tickles to you and hope we can be friends, love this thread thanks for making it. Hugs Gemini Tickles

Well, I would be happy to help massage those cramps out....:devil2:

Christopher

I've been told - and I do admit that I agree - that flat feet experience more pain. I have a few flat-footed friends who say that their feet hurt often. Mine do as well. Long standing really hurts. I've had some cramps before.

*lol*, but I assume I don't get any rubs because my feet are freakish.

Is my arch considered, low, medium or a high?

My dear, you have pes cavus, which is a high arch. Nothing to worry about though.
Most people don't know you actually have two arches, a transverse and longitudinal arch.
Btw nice feet.....

Misstoegoddess...your arches look hight to me....

I've heard that people with flat feet have more pain too. My friend has special things that go in her shoes to help.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back