• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

arches in feet

I love a high arch, it defo adds to the beauty.

arches are arches, i dont really care for them. ive always thought a low arch was way cuter then a huge arch.

They're great.

I have none, though. I was born without them. :sadcry: I've also been made fun of for it. Called "duck foot". :sadcry:

(Will my post be deleted if I said I have hurt myself because of this?) :blush2: *hides*

aww, thats so mean if they mocked you, you don't deserve crap like that, no one does.

arches are arches, i dont really care for them. ive always thought a low arch was way cuter then a huge arch.

aww, thats so mean if they mocked you, you don't deserve crap like that, no one does.

I have the literal scars to prove it.

Each arch is like each lady, unique and beautiful. A soft, ticklish arch, whether high, medium or low is adored, desired and in need of my tickles.

I just speak how I feel, Orange. You feet would be wonderful to tickle

heres my personal opinion..

i like a decent arch.. it doesnt have to be high, but i think they are more fun to play with :D

I love how the soles of feet are like faces, with each individual personalities. :) I've seen oodles of arches on feet - small, medium, large - but they all hold wonderful, subtle differences that make them all so unqiue, and therefore beautiful. Like snowflakes. :blushes:

Foot flakes.
:shock:

No... Wait...

Last edited:
Gemini, do you like to be licked on your arch and does it tickle you a lot? How about the rest of your foot?

I like arches...but arched or flat it's the ticklishness that matters.

I fully agree, high arches drive me crazy. Here are my wife’s, imagine running a finger up and down the bottom of these!

When we first met in London KT was dancing with the English National Ballet, so she still has 'professionally high' arches.

I took this photo of her when we were on holiday in Sicily

UrQRDPi.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back