• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flat Feet

TangerineTicklee

1st Level Red Feather
Any flatties out there? How does it make you feel? :makingalist:

Pause.

Okay, guys, I have to be honest here. I hope I don't step on any toes when I say this, but I get the feeling - and am willing to live with it - that I will. :shrug: Oh well. Can't make everyone happy.

In light of speaking my piece, I admit I hate having flat feet. I would like for some people out there to show a wee bit of sympathy, if any at all. I hate being like this. Always have. Made a huge part of my childhood a living hell. Burns like fire for me now. I experience a lot of foot pain for it, too. Sometimes just leaning them against something hurts. Not sure why. I would just like for the minority - or so I think it's the minority? - to please stand up and be noticed. I think we deserve a little bit of positive recognition as well, as there are people behind the feet who have feelings. At least I do.

Have a good day, guys.

My feet are pretty flat, too. I don't get any pain from it though, I just think it looks weird...kinda like fins. :)

For most of my life, I didn't get any pain from it until just a few years ago. I'm not sure where the foot pain came from, but my flat feet randomly hurt now. When I was younger they would go numb and fall asleep when I stood on them.

I'd see a podiatrist about it, but I'm worried about being tickled/getting them touched by a stranger. It would disturb me somewhat. Again - :blaugh: - not sure why. :flatstare:

Question
Anyone here know if it's possible to stretch your foot muscles in order to grow *at least* a small arch so that you have better posture and better balance? I know someone who told me that this is so and that it's what she experienced. I know that arch is mainly bone structure, but I'm pretty sure some of it is muscle, too. Any way to get at least a small one, so that you can walk better and feel better? (And - possibly - not be a turn off?) :D

....my feet are not flat per se but the arches are small...I really don't think it looks very nice either but I have never had any trouble finding males willing and wanting to pay attention to them. I think that if you went to a gathering where playing was happening....you would find any number of men willing to give your feet attention.....

You would have to be willing to put your own feelings about them aside... and allow it...:).

I would also add that I have read enough threads about feet to know that men like the toes and the wrinkly soles and softness and nail polish..etc. It seems to me that having well groomed feet is big part of the beauty equation.

There's a difference between commentary and cyber-bullying.

Teasing and poking fun at someone for a physical deformity is another story and - if I read the rules correctly, please correct me if I'm wrong - ...that is not permitted on these boards.

I guess my question to you two - and to anyone commenting on this thread - do any of you have plans to attempt to hurt me with your words, intentionally, or do you have plans on giving me a constructive commentary? You know - one that doesn't make me feel like a smelly old spit bucket?

*If I post a photo, of course. If.

Well my point was that each of us can only tell you that we won't say anything intentionally hurtful, but the TMF is a big community with its own share of trolls and jerks. Nobody here can guarantee everyone who see's this thread will play nice. If you take that kind of thing personally then you probably shouldn't post anything that would make you vulnerable.

But I'll say that just because feet are flat doesn't mean they're unnacttraive, its the reaction you get out of them that counts. ;)

....my feet are not flat per se but the arches are small...I really don't think it looks very nice either but I have never had any trouble finding males willing and wanting to pay attention to them. I think that if you went to a gathering where playing was happening....you would find any number of men willing to give your feet attention.....

You would have to be willing to put your own feelings about them aside... and allow it...:).

I would also add that I have read enough threads about feet to know that men like the toes and the wrinkly soles and softness and nail polish..etc. It seems to me that having well groomed feet is big part of the beauty equation.

Oh, and I'm a lesbian. If a man gave my feet any attention, I would be livid. :doh: Sorry.

Well my point was that each of us can only tell you that we won't say anything intentionally hurtful, but the TMF is a big community with its own share of trolls and jerks. Nobody here can guarantee everyone who see's this thread will play nice. If you take that kind of thing personally then you probably shouldn't post anything that would make you vulnerable.

But I'll say that just because feet are flat doesn't mean they're unnacttraive, its the reaction you get out of them that counts.

Understood. In that respect, you should know that mine are very ticklish. 'Bout a 7.5/8 on the 10 scale. Depending on temperature, however, there can be a bit of a change in range. But we can always fix temperature, right? ;)

Okay. I'll give it a go. I'm not going to guarantee that I won't be utterly crushed and mortified if I receive caustic feedback, but I will post an image. I'm usually in a lot of emotional pain just about every single day, so while it is agonizing, it is something that I am rather use to and have grown to become rather addicted towards.

Posting effective later on tonight. And not in this specific thread. I will put it in it's designated place.

Thank you for your kind words. With the day I had, they are very much appreciated.

Am I going to receive any put downs?

Yes = "No."
No = "Sure."

You should not receive any put downs. I have never cared about flat feet or high arches. As long as the feet are ticklish I m good to go.

For most of my life, I didn't get any pain from it until just a few years ago. I'm not sure where the foot pain came from, but my flat feet randomly hurt now. When I was younger they would go numb and fall asleep when I stood on them.

I'd see a podiatrist about it, but I'm worried about being tickled/getting them touched by a stranger. It would disturb me somewhat. Again - :blaugh: - not sure why. :flatstare:

Question
Anyone here know if it's possible to stretch your foot muscles in order to grow *at least* a small arch so that you have better posture and better balance? I know someone who told me that this is so and that it's what she experienced. I know that arch is mainly bone structure, but I'm pretty sure some of it is muscle, too. Any way to get at least a small one, so that you can walk better and feel better? (And - possibly - not be a turn off?) :D

I don't know about stretches, but I do believe they sell implants you can put in your shoes to give you an arch.

I don't know about stretches, but I do believe they sell implants you can put in your shoes to give you an arch.

Arch in the shoe? I mean, I know that much, but do you mean that the implants in the shoes will make your foot shape itself - the muscle - into an arch shape?

You should not receive any put downs. I have never cared about flat feet or high arches. As long as the feet are ticklish I m good to go.

I certainly hope I don't.

Good to hear. :)

I knew a guy who had flat feet in highschool. He wore special insoles in his shoes to help ease the pain. I dunno about any stretches that could help with the arches. I just remember that his feet were really ticklish too.

exactly what i was going to say

sorry to hear about the pain though :( is it like all the time?

Arch in the shoe? I mean, I know that much, but do you mean that the implants in the shoes will make your foot shape itself - the muscle - into an arch shape?

I certainly hope I don't.

Good to hear. :)

I don't know if they do anything to shape the foot into an arch shape but they do relieve pain.

I don't have really big arches. I have an arch but it's not crazy or anything like that. I've never had anyone put them down or anything and have even gotten compliments on my feet. Hell, I dated a foot guy and he loved them. :)

I'm sorry if you receive any negative replies. :(

Try to not take them personally, which I know can be easier said than done sometimes. To have a part of your body critiqued doesn't always feel very good but I always say, consider the source. Most people that have a tendency to pick at a physical attribute tend to have insecurities themselves.

I'm sure there are lots of folks out there that would think that your feet are beautiful just the way they are. :twohugs:

My feet are so flat that I had to visit the podiatrist to get a mold of my feet so they could make custom inserts for my shoes to try to re-shape my feet. O__O Unfortunately, the inserts only made the pain WORSE, so just 3 weeks ago, I had to take them out and put my normal inserts back in. So yeah...it kinda sucks for me that I can't walk long distances without rubbing my feet raw. Can't wear flip-flops either. XD I don't mind wearing sneakers, though. But they do have to be made out of a very firm leather and I must wear comfy socks to go with them.

It does freak me out that my podiatrist actually thought I might want foot surgery to prevent any problems in the future. :scared: No way I'm taking that option, though. It could very well make things worse.

I knew a guy in the Navy with flat feet. He didn't have any real problems with them at the time. I imagine now he's got issues, though.

How he got in with them, I haven't a clue.

Good luck, OV. It's a daily travail, I'm sure...

exactly what i was going to say

sorry to hear about the pain though :( is it like all the time?

:twohugs:

Not all the time, but often. Enough to where it really bothers me. :(

so.... flat-footed people make better lees? schweeet

I'm not sure if that's true for all of us, but I know it's true for me. If someone runs their fingers over my feet, I instantly giggle and beg. They're very ticklish. I know that much. I'm also a very twitchy person. You'd usually get a toe show, too. :p

I'm sorry if you receive any negative replies.

Try to not take them personally, which I know can be easier said than done sometimes. To have a part of your body critiqued doesn't always feel very good but I always say, consider the source. Most people that have a tendency to pick at a physical attribute tend to have insecurities themselves.

I'm sure there are lots of folks out there that would think that your feet are beautiful just the way they are.

:twohugs:

I can try, but I cannot guarantee that it won't hurt me badly. I have reason to believe I have dysmorphia, but I'm truly not sure. Based on the definition, I do, but I don't have a professional diagnosis for it, so don't quote me. :shrug:

Thank you. :blushes:

My feet are so flat that I had to visit the podiatrist to get a mold of my feet so they could make custom inserts for my shoes to try to re-shape my feet. O__O Unfortunately, the inserts only made the pain WORSE, so just 3 weeks ago, I had to take them out and put my normal inserts back in. So yeah...it kinda sucks for me that I can't walk long distances without rubbing my feet raw. Can't wear flip-flops either. XD I don't mind wearing sneakers, though. But they do have to be made out of a very firm leather and I must wear comfy socks to go with them.

It does freak me out that my podiatrist actually thought I might want foot surgery to prevent any problems in the future. No way I'm taking that option, though. It could very well make things worse.

:( Sorry to read!!!! ...Not sure I want to see a podiatrist now. :wow: Oddly, the only thing that really bothers me is that a stranger would be touching them. :xlime: I would, however, like to have my feet re-shaped so that I could have an arch, but I would never have surgery. Just my personal belief - I don't even believe in surgery. Just how I feel.

I won't wear sandals either. I don't wear anything that shoes off any part of my feet because of the discomfort, and because I'm usually horribly teased. I only wear tennis shoes because of it. Sometimes I sleep with my shoes and socks on, just in case something were to happen that would possibly involve my feet being seen. My mother makes fun of my flat feet and rubs it in my face. When others are around, she almost always points out that I have flat feet, just so they can all point and laugh and make twisted faces at me. (Now do you all know why this really upsets me so badly?) I've been a mockery my entire life. It really hurts. Not just my feet, but my feelings.

Good luck, OV. It's a daily travail, I'm sure...

Thank you for the good luck. :smilestar
It is.

I've done some looking around and I've changed my mind. I'm going to post the image here in this thread.

[Images removed]

Last edited:
I'm going to place my images in my album on my profile.

If anyone wants to take a look, go ahead.

Enjoy. (I think.) :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back