• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Author Amy Sohn

bandt001

TMF Master
Okay, she isn't exactly a well-known celebrity, but traffic has been slow here lately. :)

For three years Amy Sohn wrote the "Female Trouble" column in New York Press, which elicited loads of bitter invective from readers and shamed her parents at cocktail parties. Amy writes the "Naked City" column, a series of profiles of Manhattan love lives, which appears every other week (pretty much) in New York magazine. An animated series based on "Female Trouble" (entitled "Avenue Amy") is currently running on the Oxygen cable channel. In 1999, Simon & Schuster published Amy's first novel, Run Catch Kiss. It was released in paperback in 2000.

The following comes from her official web site's FAQ, at http://www.amy-sohn.com/faq.htm :

POSTER: I have to admit, the highlight of your [New York Post] column [was] that view of your bare feet in the photo! I'm assuming they're ticklish!? What size shoe do you wear?

AMY: My feet are indeed very ticklish and also my armpits and chin. My dad used to call me kangaroo legs because whenever my parents tickled me I'd shoot my legs into their faces in agony and they would get shiners.

POSTER: I read your comment about how you have ticklish feet. I thought it was cool that you answered and was not stuck up about it. I did not see the pictures mentioned but from the pictures of you I see I think you are a doll. It would be great if you would put some on your website so I could see them. I mentioned that I read it before but I would love to hear it straight from you what size shoe do you wear and do you have very ticklish feet? I also wanted to ask you if I could have the privilege of tickling your cute feet? I am cute and if you do not think so , if we ever meet, then no deal. Please answer doll!!!

AMY: Isn't it amazing the correlation between bad grammar and punctuation and foot fetishists? :p

(I thought that last part was funny...it's also a good illustration of how far being creepy can get you!)

Bandit

I had read that before, but forgot toshare the link....thanks for picking up the ball bandit!!

Yea....that was creepy towards the end (and a little desperate). I'm sure everyone here has more class.

I have read thisa few times, and now I have to ask my fellow
foot-fetishists: does anybody know where to find that elusive
photo of Amy's bare feet?

Amy is a very cute woman, so her feet are probably nice too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back