• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon Preview F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I am thinking of making a separate nylon tickling store, not sure yet if I will or just add videos to Tickle Abuse 2 and my site, but I began filming for it already. So far I have three new videos and just wanted to show some samples for feedback. All the videos for the nylon tickling will be offered in HD only, and the file sizes are very reasonable with great quality.

Let me know what you think!

The videos are now on my f/f clips4sale store, now separate nylon store yet: Tickle Abuse 2

Last edited:
I better start working more overtime because clips like that are gonna clean me out in no time...lol :)

Bare feet tickling is best

nylon tickling can not compare to bare feet tickling

Tommy, every one of your videos are class "A". Why spoil them with nylons? Bare feet are far more ticklish than nylon clad. And foot worship, foot love are no longer the same as bare feet. I realize there is a demand for nylons and I don't begrude anyone for their preferences. But bare feet is where its at at leasr for me. I no longer buy much less view clips or DVDs with nylon clad feet.
Brusher68

nylon tickling can not compare to bare feet tickling

Tommy, every one of your videos are class "A". Why spoil them with nylons? Bare feet are far more ticklish than nylon clad. And foot worship, foot love are no longer the same as bare feet. I realize there is a demand for nylons and I don't begrude anyone for their preferences. But bare feet is where its at at leasr for me. I no longer buy much less view clips or DVDs with nylon clad feet.
Brusher68

He's only asking if he should open up an additional site for strictly nylon tickling. He's not saying that he's gonna stop doing barefoot tickling. He's just trying to appeal to all preferences.

reinforced toe

Great decision man. I buy a lot of clips from your store. Plus I am a nylon fan. I don't know if it is only me but I dont like the nylons your models wear. They are always without reinforced toes,in that way the feet doesnt seem much different than barefeet to me. I don't mean the old type reinforced toe and heels stockings,just daily reinforced toe pantyhose. Hope you mind.

Great decision man. I buy a lot of clips from your store. Plus I am a nylon fan. I don't know if it is only me but I dont like the nylons your models wear. They are always without reinforced toes,in that way the feet doesnt seem much different than barefeet to me. I don't mean the old type reinforced toe and heels stockings,just daily reinforced toe pantyhose. Hope you mind.

They basically just wear regular pantyhose. Although the nylons they wear when they wear them under pants seem to be thicker like tights. Maybe they bring their own stockings with them to the shoot, and probably don't have anything fancy. I don't actually know this, but I'm just throwing some possible explanations out there.

why make a new site? why not just put on the old site? they will then be available and people can choose.

nylon & boots please more of that. Boot removal to tickling for this guy please.

why make a new site? why not just put on the old site? they will then be available and people can choose.

Because if I make a dozen new nylon videos or more each month, some of my barefoot customers may not like it. It seems to me that most of my customers who have a preference for either or wont mind if I put the new nylon videos on my old store, but there are enough people who will mind. Anyway, if I plan to do a lot of nylon vids, include some m/f, it needs a separate store.

He's right, u should use different type of nylons, anyway the your idea is fantastic ;)

Links to pictures of the various nylons requested would be helpful! I like cuban heel, any other ideas?

i don't think that cuban heel nylons is a good idea but u should definatly use this one :
big32.jpg

Awesome

I think you have a great idea....and btw...Pyra is a very pretty girl, just not that ticklish it seems and definately not a good tickler....just so ya know

Great idea

A separate nylon foot tickling store is a GREAT idea. I think the partitioning allows folks to select what they like more easily. I prefer f/f nylon tickling but I have a TON of your barefoot tickling clips as well so I do like both. It just makes it easier to find stuff if the selections are in different places. Great call and I'm looking forward to it!

dude888 +1 ,the picture you posted is vey nice. That's exactly what I mean. The russian powerlifter with nylons like that would be great. Here is another.

dam right dam right dam dam right !!!

dude888 +1 ,the picture you posted is vey nice. That's exactly what I mean. The russian powerlifter with nylons like that would be great. Here is another.

dude888 +2
:gbtoast:

Great idea Tommy...I would add a nylon bbw video or 2 in there as well. Talk about mass appeal.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back