• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon Preview F/F

I think it's a great idea to have a nylon store. I also think different nylons should be used. Reinforced heel and toes stockings are nice and easy to procure on the net...

Thank you, again, Tommy for thinking about us pantyhose lovers.

Okay, bare foot lovers...(it seems to only be some bare foot lovers, too....)
You can't play with all the toys on the playground. You can't decide the TV channel all the time. I think thee needs to be some eventual growing up here....

Tommy, likes bare foot tickling. Tommy will always do bare foot tickling.
Many people like nylon tickling.
Even though Tommy will tickle whatever model in nylons, it's pretty much guaranteed that he will tickle her bare feet also.
If you don't want a nylon clip....wait, let me catch my breath...DON'T BUY THE DAMN CLIP.
Just because he starts a nylon store, doesn't mean he will close his other stores.
Why do you think that if he starts a nylon store, he will not do bare foot tickling clips?

Or are you so immature that you only demand that all producers do ONLY what you want, all the time? I'm sorry you're spoiled, but the rest of the world is not.

Tommy has a store where men are tickled. If you do not want to see a man tickled, do not visit that store. I do not want to see a man tickled. I do not visit that store.
But other guys and gals do want to see men tickled. I would never stomp my feet and pout and demand he not do male tickling, because I know some people wish to buy those clips, and Tommy makes money from said clips.

Stop complaining about nylon clips. Tommy...stop listening to them, don't let them give you headaches, you're too good of a man for that. And you kick ass.

I prefer the very thin, barely there nylon/pantyhose. I know some like the RHT ones. FINE. I am not the only kid on the playground. Make those clips for those guys.
Some people prefer black pantyhose, some prefer suntan or nude, like I do. FINE.
I will either buy a black pantyhose clip if it appeals to me, or I won't. How simple is that?!!

Okay, enough ranting, .....though I know it won't do any good.
This new store is a sign of Tommy's growing popularity. As he grows, he must add more stores, as any capitalistic venture must do. You can't hide the light underneath a barrel.

Tommy's use of HD, whatever he did to utilize it, has far surpassed other producers.
He got it right.
Hopefully he draws customers away from the mediocre stores, and those stores get their videos looking more high quality to compete, thus we are all winners, again, because of more, better choices. His pantyhose shoots, with that quality, have practically replicated real life. It is excellent! I literally can't wait for more and more of his pantyhose tickling. My only hope, Tommy, is that you shoot MORE videos, with the same models, and hopefully appeal to those that might miss out on a kick ass model tickled in hose they don't prefer...if that's possible.
For example....if Natalie returns, for example, I hope you tickle her in the hose I like, but I'd hate for the RHT lovers to miss out, because she's so excellent. I would love to see her tickled in two different clips, so that more of us can be happy.

Goddamn I can't wait till this store takes off!

my favorite !!!

fk09_1210_045.jpg

Only one requirement

For tickling videos, about all I require is an attractive female participant. The rest is negotiable!

So two comely girls-next-door like Tasha and Pyra going at it is good enough for me, nylons notwithstanding. Thanks for the tantalizing preview clips.

I like your idea and i am 100% behind it. For me as nylon tickling lover would be easier to find the nylon tickling clips which i want. I'll hope you will think about you and i'll try to support you so good as possible. If you made many nylon tickling clips in your stock or hogtied and in tan sheer nylons than i'm pretty sure i'll purchase all of them :hungry: :D

nylon tickling can not compare to bare feet tickling

Tommy, every one of your videos are class "A". Why spoil them with nylons? Bare feet are far more ticklish than nylon clad. And foot worship, foot love are no longer the same as bare feet. I realize there is a demand for nylons and I don't begrude anyone for their preferences. But bare feet is where its at at leasr for me. I no longer buy much less view clips or DVDs with nylon clad feet.
Brusher68

I cant understand any discussion about the barefeet tickling here. Like i said in some other threads , we the nyon tickling lover are a very small group or better just a bunch. Your barefeet lover you have much more choice than we have, there are about 100 tickling stores on clips 4 sale and over 10.000 barefeet tickling clips what do you want ? Do you want that nylon tickle die ? :disgust:

I like your idea and i am 100% behind it. For me as nylon tickling lover would be easier to find the nylon tickling clips which i want. I'll hope you will think about you and i'll try to support you so good as possible. If you made many nylon tickling clips in your stock or hogtied and in tan sheer nylons than i'm pretty sure i'll purchase all of them :hungry: :D

I cant understand any discussion about the barefeet tickling here. Like i said in some other threads , we the nyon tickling lover are a very small group or better just a bunch. Your barefeet lover you have much more choice than we have, there are about 100 tickling stores on clips 4 sale and over 10.000 barefeet tickling clips what do you want ? Do you want that nylon tickle die ? :disgust:

I am going to do a few more today, definitely with Lo-Lo in tan sheer and probably one with Amber.

Whenever you bring out something without nylons or brushes, I'm your client, otherwise not, sorry... I understand that tastes differ, this is just meant as a little feedback that not everbody's into nylons or brushes... ;)

This isn't exactly related to your question, but I think you should do another video with Pyra as the ler. She seemed to really enjoy herself in "Pyra's revenge."

prya nylon humbled HD sample.wmv (5.73 MB, 945 views) is probably the most delicious one!! She gets right into her pits and, correct me if I'm wrong, she says, "fuck",...it is so freaking sexy 'cause she completely loses it!!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back