• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aubrey Plaza

H-man

TMF Poster
In the new episode of Parks and Recreation, there is a brief scene where April has her feet up on a table. I got a screen cap, but it's kinda messy.

So.... no tickling, right?
Man, sometimes I wonder am I on tickling or feet fetish site :/

So.... no tickling, right?
Man, sometimes I wonder am I on tickling or feet fetish site :/

AMEN!! Was starting to think I was the only one that visitied this section that felt that way! Glad im not alone!

right.

getting frustrated with people who don't know what this site is...it's a tickling site, not a foot fetish site. That means there should be things on tickling of all kinds, including foot tickling, but every picture, clip, etc should have tickling in it...not just feet. grr

You could always get a mod to move it to the proper area.

To the OP, thanks for the pic, even though it is in the wrong place.

Sorry guys. I figured it belonged in mainstream. My bad.

Sorry guys. I figured it belonged in mainstream. My bad.

You have nothing to be sorry about. First thanks for the contribution. At least you contributed something. I wish everyone who complains would spend more time posting material and less time posting complaints. And yes alot of people here such as myself do have a foot fetish and enjoy these types of clips. I beleive it is in the right place, in the future just make sure you label it Nontkl so people know there is no tickling in it and it is just a mainstream foot find. There are several clips like that in this section. So just be clear about what it is when you label your post but if anyone wants to complain, please post some mainstream clips and show us how it's done.

I beleive it is in the right place, in the future just make sure you label it Nontkl so people know there is no tickling in it and it is just a mainstream foot find

what is a "mainstream foot find"? (sorry i had to break your balls there lol)

there's nothing rare or out of the usual about feet being shown in tv and film, though it is nice sometimes depending on who, what etc.

to folks without a fetish, its just a part of the body. this is the "tickling media forum". something like that is ment for the mouse pad or HITW (and BTW - im a strictly feet tickle/feet guy myself).

its just a let down when you see all the stuff posted here being nothing to do with tickling or not even mainstream (youtube, tickle vid producers, etc).

say you went to a foot forum, and tons of folks started posting "mainstream arm finds" or something..wouldnt you get a bit let down time after time of it happening?

I wish everyone who complains would spend more time posting material and less time posting complaints

i would if i had any real mainstream stuff that was new, unknown, unposted or i stumbled onto something that was sought after. quality over quanity my friend.

and if you mean in general, i would in the reg vid clips section if this was 2001 - 2004. but since around late '04/early '05, its now is just an advertising forum for the producers to sell their clips and vids mostly.

read the forum guidelines

It states that non tickling post are ok. But as I said they need to be labeled non tickling in the subject. If they are labeled and you do not wish to see a foot clip then just don't watch it. Don't complain and ruin it for those of us who enjoy seeing a lovely pair of female soles. And yes it was a mainstream foot find meaning it did not come from a foot video producer. It was a pair of female feet found in a movie or tv show. And with the time you spend complaining you could be searching the web for new mainstream tickling material and posting here for us all to enjoy.

And with the time you spend complaining you could be searching the web for new mainstream tickling material and posting here for us all to enjoy.

well, with what little free time i do have, i dont use it to hunt down mainstream tickling stuff to get off to.

i honestly dont think many of us do, unless its an obsession. its more or less if we see something, we post it or put out a bounty so to speak if we dont have a clip.

as for reading the forum guidelines, lol, i've been here since nearly the begining of the place. i read the ORIGINAL guidelines in 2001, which have since been altered several times (in all parts of the forum).

this forum was a totaly different (and WAY better) place at that time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back