• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Idea: fetish tradeoff

H-man

TMF Poster
I was thinking, The tickling fetishist crowd seems to be about 90% male, which can make it very hard for some of us to find a willing ler/lee. But there are lots of other fetishes out there, and I'm sure there are lots more women into those collectively. So what if there was some sort of I scratch your back, you tickle (sorry had to ) mine ? like " You tickle me and I rub a balloon all over you " or whatever.

I don't know the specifics of how this would work ( most likely craigslist or the like ) , but I do know that trading is a very basic method to get something you want, be it pokemon or tickling.

I have an online friend whose main kink is role play, so we had fun talking about how we could combine that with tickling (which of course is really easy, interrogation scenerarios, torture, so on). It's not really a trade off but It seemed relevent.

(Hopefully I'll get to meet her one day :D)

I was thinking, The tickling fetishist crowd seems to be about 90% male, which can make it very hard for some of us to find a willing ler/lee. But there are lots of other fetishes out there, and I'm sure there are lots more women into those collectively. So what if there was some sort of I scratch your back, you tickle (sorry had to ) mine ? like " You tickle me and I rub a balloon all over you " or whatever.

I don't know the specifics of how this would work ( most likely craigslist or the like ) , but I do know that trading is a very basic method to get something you want, be it pokemon or tickling.

It might work. I like trade-offs. :) No male tickling for me, though. Only female. But I do wonder what could be worked out.

it would depend on the other fetish, i don't think i'd trade tickling for being beaten for the same amount of time, i could handle the balloon thing though, how hard can that be ;)

I've tried this to different extents a number of times and unfortunately for me, no bites. Your luck may be different though.

I do think that most relationships out there reach a compromise when it comes to fetishes, so yeah...I'd say it's very practical.

That's pretty much how real life works.
"If you eat me out and bring me to orgasm I'll tie you up and tickle you/let you tickle me" is something which has been said to me on a number of occasions.

I actually believe that in the whole fetish crowd alltogether are more men than women, it doesn't matter which fetish you look at. So I doubt it will work! :)

personally I think that demographic is waaay off considering that women are far less likely to be open and participatory in their fetish; such as participating in forums such as this. it's cultural programming. just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

personally I think that demographic is waaay off considering that women are far less likely to be open and participatory in their fetish; such as participating in forums such as this. it's cultural programming. just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

i totally agree. not only are many people sexually repressed, but women are not taught to explore and embrace their sexuality as men are. i mean, can you imagine men going all their lives without having an orgasm as unfortunately so many women have and do?

it seems like the younger generation is more in touch with their sexuality, from coming out as glbt earlier to being more into open vs monogamous relationships, etc. i also think younger women are learning more to embrace their sexuality early on from basic pop culture sources like movies, tv and music and to expect to receive pleasure as much as they give it.

I've read a couple places that foot fetishes have a much higher male percentage than other fetishes. I figured if thats true, there must be some fetish that has a high female percentage, even if they are well hidden.

And I've NEVER been tickled by or tickled a girl more than a quick poke. Hell I'll put on a fursuit for a girl if I can get/do some quality tickle torture in return.

Of course I'm a virgin and never been on a date either, so craigslist is looking as viable as anything.:disgust:

I know a lot of girls like to explore light bondage. Being tied up is a huge fantasy for both men and women alike. I also know that roleplay is great. If your gf or wife likes to dress in costumes like maid outfits, that's cool. Go with that, and then see if you can tie her arms or legs to make it more exciting. Personally, I love sex way to much to sacrifice it for tickling. If my girl likes something, as long as it's not really weird like some clips girls do where they eat a lot then burp and fart, then I'm for it. Burping and farting do not turn me on in any way shape or form.

I've read a couple places that foot fetishes have a much higher male percentage than other fetishes. I figured if thats true, there must be some fetish that has a high female percentage, even if they are well hidden.

This chart should help.

According to this, tickling and spanking has a high female ratio.........

Well, the whole idea of this thread was that the tickling community is about 90% male and there should be a trade off with women from other fetishes where the percentage of women is higher...but according to this chart, tickling IS a fetish with a high women ratio....so there should be no reason finding a woman for trading with another fetish, right? :)

Well, the whole idea of this thread was that the tickling community is about 90% male and there should be a trade off with women from other fetishes where the percentage of women is higher...but according to this chart, tickling IS a fetish with a high women ratio....so there should be no reason finding a woman for trading with another fetish, right? :)

Touché. :D

To be honest, I don't actually think that the tickling community is made up of 90% men. Men are certainly more vocal when it comes to finding masturbatory material, and that's probably why there's such a disparity on this site.

But in real life, I've yet to have a completely adverse reaction when I tell people about my tickling fetish, and a good deal of those non-adverse reactions are at the very least curious about trying it.

I've found that if you have a partner who's willing to experiment a little then it doesn't matter WHAT they are into at the start since they'll play with you to find out what else they may like.

Yeah, I think that's basically a relationship. I mean, we don't choose our partners based on perfectly aligned sexual interests, so there's usually a bit of I'll penetrate you with this tennis racket if you send me to the shops in a rabbit costume for margarine and parsnips.

Beware! You have to trade other things in a relationship. I'll pretend to give a shit about the rugby scores if you can remember every detail of the story of my first period for the rest of your life. That's how THAT works.

I do agree that the tickling fet community is more male-dominant, but I think females may just be more secretive about it. It could just be me, but I'm really hesitant to tell people about my tickling fetish, but I'm more open about my dom/sub fetish.

But yeah, I do know a few people who will do things for someone else in order to use tickling someone/being tickled as a reward.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back