• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle scenes on TV you'd like to see...

TickleBoy100

What characters on TV shows (past or present) would you like to see a full-on tickle scene between?

Some of mine:

1. Gilmore Girls. I'd love to see Lori and Rori tickle each other without mercy,
And when they regain their breath mother and daughter can team up and tickle Emily, too!

2. Deep Space Nine. Dax and Kira. Yum.

3. The Brady Bunch, Marsha and Carol.

4. Kate and Allie. The title characters and their on-screen daughters in a four-way tickle fight to the finish!

Hmm... the Olsen twins perhaps.
I'd love to see Elliot from Scrubs tickled on the feet as well :D

Wow! Good question! :bounce: Let's see...

1) Janet vs. Chrissy from Three's Company
1a) Terri vs. Cindy from Three's Company

2) Mary Ann vs. Ginger from Gilligan's Island

3) Rachel vs. Monica from Friends

4) Peg Bundy vs. Kelly Bundy from Married With Children

5) Starbuck vs. Number Six from Battlestar Galactica

6) Diane vs. Rebecca vs. Lilith from Cheers

7) Joanie vs. Jenny Piccalo on Happy Days

8) Kelly (Tiffani Thiessen) vs. Jessie (Elizabeth Berkley) from Saved by the Bell

9) Joey (Katie Holmes) vs. Jen (Michelle Williams) from Dawson's Creek

10) Julia (Neve Campbell) vs. Claudia (Lacey Chabert) vs. Sarah (Jennifer Love Hewitt) from Party of Five

11) Kate (Evangeline Lilly) vs. Shannon (Maggie Grace) from Lost

12) Amanda (Heather Locklear) vs. Allison (Courtney Thorne-Smith) from Melrose Place

13) Kelly (Jennie Garth) vs. Brenda (Shannon Doherty) from Beverly Hills, 90210

13) Kelly (Jaclyn Smith) vs. Kris (Cheryl Ladd) vs. Sabrina (Kate Jackson) vs. Jill (Farrah Fawcett) vs. Julie (Tanya Roberts) from Charlie's Angels

14) And OK, the ultimate tv tickle fight of all time...you can't top this one:
C.J. (Pam Anderson) vs. Caroline (Yasmine Bleeth) vs. Neely (Gene Lee Nolin) vs. Shauni (Erika Eleniak) vs. Jessie (Brooke Burns) vs. Summer (Nicole Eggert) vs. Jordan (Traci Bingham) vs. Donna (Donna D'Errico) vs. Leigh (Brande Roderick) vs. Lani (Carmen Electra) vs. Jackie (Susan Anton) from Baywatch

Sorry, I got a little carried away with the topic. :jester:

Greys Anatomy all out female tickle fight, especially involving Katherine Heigl, Sandra Oh, Ellen Pompeo, and Chyler Leigh.

The Wives From Big Love. Tripplehorn, Sevigny, and Goodwin, against each other, and maybe including oldest daughter Amanda Seyfried.

The main female characters from "Dallas", especially Victoria Principal, Priscilla Presley, and Linda Gray. We already know Victoria got tickled by Patrick Duffy in one episode.

All the female characters from Kate And Allie. ( I know someone already said that one)

The "Friends" girls. Aniston vs Cox vs Kudrow

Family Ties. Bateman vs Meredith Baxter vs Tracy Pollan.

Sex And The City-all out tickle fight between the female characters.

Ally Macbeal- Portia Derossi vs Calista Flockhart.

Party of Five- J Love Hewitt Vs Neve Campbell Vs Paula Devicq.

Those are all the ones I can think of.

Mitch

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

I'm rather repetitive with who I like to see tickling/get tickled. I have a set of people that I like to see in tickling and it usually doesn't get any larger than that set.

Pamela Segall on Christine Cavanaugh.
Christine Cavanaugh on Pamela Segall.
Nancy McKeon on Pamela Segall.
Nancy McKeon on Bonnie Bedelia.
Lisa Vidal on Nancy McKeon.

:hungry:

I'm rather repetitive with who I like to see tickling/get tickled. I have a set of people that I like to see in tickling and it usually doesn't get any larger than that set.

Pamela Segall on Christine Cavanaugh.
Christine Cavanaugh on Pamela Segall.
Nancy McKeon on Pamela Segall.
Nancy McKeon on Bonnie Bedelia.
Lisa Vidal on Nancy McKeon.

:hungry:

Heck Yes! Really feel you on Nancy McKeon, saw her a few weeks back as the mom on some show my daughter watches... she's still beautiful!

Heck Yes! Really feel you on Nancy McKeon, saw her a few weeks back as the mom on some show my daughter watches... she's still beautiful!

I think Pam would be the most epic. Especially with McKeon. Together?

Bombs.
Nuclear bombs. :shock:

*gasp* Who do you think is most ticklish? Pam or Nanc?

Smallville--Lois Lane, Tess Mercer, Chloe Sullivan.
Big Bang Theory--Penny, Bernadette
C.S.I.--Catherine, Sarah, Liz

Ok..here are a few ideas off the top of my head..
1) The two "Tool Time"girls from "Home Improvement" in a tickle fight, which Pam would lose.

2) Kathy Lee Gifford on Kelly Ripa (not that I find Kathy Lee all that sexy, but she seems to have a nasty side... that would lend well as a tickler.

3) Pru (Shannon Doherty) on Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) from "Charmed"

4) Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) on Cordelia (Charisma Carpenter) from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

and rounding out the top 5...

5) Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood from "Idol" in a switch.. switch again.. repeat.. well, you get the idea.

A couple of others come to mind now.

Knots Landing- Donna Mills vs Joan Van Ark, and maybe including Michelle Lee.

Dynasty- Joan Collins vs Linda Evans.

I've only seen the show a couple of times, but another one I'd love to see is the Bold and the Beautiful. Hunter Tylo vs Katherine Kelly Lang. I think I posted a few years back that someone on that show tickled Hunter Tylo's toes in an episode once, prompting her to say something like "Oh no, I'm ticklish on my toes".

For some reason, I keep coming up with all out F/F tickle fights, and cant think of which guys on these shows I'd want to see tickle the female characters. F/F tickle fights are hot!

Mitch

Wow! Good question! :bounce: Let's see...

1) Janet vs. Chrissy from Three's Company

Oh yeah!

3) Rachel vs. Monica from Friends

And Phoebe too! I imagine Rachel and Monica tickle-fighting, winner gets the right to tickle-torture a helpless Phoebe!

4) Peg Bundy vs. Kelly Bundy from Married With Children

Yes! I love mother vs. daughter tickle fighting!

How about a Sydney vs. Irina tickle-fight from Alias! (Yeah, I know the characters wouldn't do that, but it's such a fun image!)

The ultimate has to be Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) vs Xena (Lucy Lawless). Nuff Said!

...oh... what the heck... (temporal adjustments made, of course)

:devil: Buddy (Kristy McNichol) from Family
:devil: Heather Locklear from T.J. Hooker
:devil: Markie Post from Night Court
:devil: Crystal Bernard from Wings
:devil: Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood
:devil: Janet from Threes Company
:devil: Valerie Bertinelli from One Day at a Time
:devil: Mary Ann from Gilligans Island
:devil: Britany Spears from her Pepsi Commercial Days
:devil: Laurie Dhue from Fox News
:devil: Pam Dawber from Mork and Mindy
:devil: Winona Ryder (from her court case on TV
:devil: Jodie Foster (just cuz)
:devil: Loretta Switt from M*A*S*H
,,,oh crap, Jolene Blalock from Enterprize!!!

...I'm sure there's more upstairs in the attic.

Last edited:
How about Anna Friel vs Kristen Chynoweth from Pushing Daisies? Or Paget Brewster vs AJ Cook vs Meta Golding on Criminal Minds?

I'm frigging DYING to see either Louie or Kim get tickled!!!!!!!!! Louie - preferably upper-body. Kim - preferably feet.

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh21R_6M7io&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh21R_6M7io&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

printscreen8.png

:evilha:

This isnt a TV show, but as they are on TV, it should (might?) count.

Other tickle fights I'd love to see are girls from the Weather Channel going at each other. Specificially.

Evening Forecasters Alexandra Steele vs Nicole Mitchell.

Morning Forecasters Heather Tesch vs Jen Carfagno.

I'd also love to see a gang F/F tickle fight, something like where two or three girls go hog wild on one girl, I.E. Steele, Mitchell, and Tesch all gang tickling Carfagno, or such.

Mitch

The female cast of Buffy would be great. As would the female cast in Firefly. But the female cast of Heroes would be a great visual treat.

Those are the first into my head. There are hundreds more if i think hard enough.. I wont.. it hurts my brain. lol

haha i wouldn't mind seeing any female tickle fights on TV ;)

except maybe Golden Girls for obvious reasons >.>

Daisy Duke from The Dukes of Hazzard

Mindy from Mork and Mindy

Laverne and/or Shirley

Christine Mcintyre from The Three Stooges

Either the mother and/or oldest daughter from One Day at a Time

Margaret "Hotlips" Houhilian and/or any (even Nurse Kelley) of the nurses from M*A*S*H

Pam Anderson from Baywatch

Laura and/or Myra from Family Matters

Any of the women 007 got in the James Bond movies

Mary Jane from the Spiderman movies

Pepper from the Ironman movie

Rouge, Storm, and/or Jean Grey from the X-Men movies

Batgirl from either the campy 1960 Batman TV series, or from Batman III

Linda Carter when she played Wonder Wom

From Cartoons

Dafney and/or Velma from Scooby Doo

Josie and/or any of the other two girls in the band from Josie and the Pussycats

Any/all of the teen angels from Captain Caveman

Fred getting Wilma and/or Barney getting Betty for the times their wives tickled them

Jane and/or Judy Jetson

"Hello Nurse" from Animaniacs

Any of the woman (including either Jubilee or Kitty depending on which series it was) from X-me

April and/or Vera from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

My struggle with this thread . . .

. . . is that whether it would be in character for any of these tickling duels to actually occur. I think the following actually could happen:

1) Beth vs. Baby Lyssa (Dog the Bounty Hunter)
2) Bill Hemmer vs. Martha McCallum (Fox News)
3) Hotch vs. Prentiss (Criminal Minds)
4) Suzy Kolber vs. Michele Tafoya (ESPN Monday Night Football; okay, so that one's a BIG stretch, but I'd sure love to see it. And don't start in about Erin Andrews. What a lightweight.)

Plump Fiction

I would kill to see Valery Cox getting tickled.

pamelasegall.jpg

Not sure by whom, but nevertheless, tickled strenuously. :devilish:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back