• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olivia Munn Foot Lick (AOTS 3/24)

TripleHGame

TMF Regular
The show is on G4 now but Olivia Munn and Clarke Duke are hosting the show today in a hot tub. While they were going over the show, Olivia Munn sticks her foot in Clark Duke's face. He grabs her foot then licks her toe after she goes "no no stop!" There might be more content throughout the show but the show comes on 7PM EST and it replays at 1 and 4 PM. The scene is right in the beginning.

I saw that, the whole show was pretty funny doing it in a hot tub, lol

Checking my DVR now!

*Edit* - That was hot and I'm not a foot guy, she so didn't want her foot near his mouth. I don't care what anyone says, Olivia is insanely hot.

DK

I just gotsta see that! Thanks for the heads-up! Olivia is hot hot hot!

well i didn't find the clip in the beginning of the show, but I found another one later in the show. He didn't lick her toe but it was pretty close. It happens around 14:00 for those of yours who have a dvr, happens during the cat video where they are shaving each others legs, lol. Clark says is this a little to real because her foot is right near his mouth, lol. found a clip of it, happens toward the end around 7:15, but I think you should watch the whole thing it is pretty hilarious

http://g4tv.com/videos/44950/Around-the-Net-032410/

well i didn't find the clip in the beginning of the show, but I found another one later in the show. He didn't lick her toe but it was pretty close. It happens around 14:00 for those of yours who have a dvr, happens during the cat video where they are shaving each others legs, lol. Clark says is this a little to real because her foot is right near his mouth, lol. found a clip of it, happens toward the end around 7:15, but I think you should watch the whole thing it is pretty hilarious

http://g4tv.com/videos/44950/Around-the-Net-032410/

That's a cool clip... watch her face as he's "shaving" her... he scrapes it up the top of her foot.

That's a cool clip... watch her face as he's "shaving" her... he scrapes it up the top of her foot.

Honestly, I think that was why she started cracking up... It looked like a ticklish reaction on the top of her foot.

Then, Clark says something a few seconds later about the mouth thing, but it looks like he gooses her with his left hand underwater, when she pulls back her leg and laughs.

Here are some low quality caps... it's the best I could do...

Sooooooooo hot! I think it's definitely a ticklish reaction.

it could be, but from watching the show I think it's more of an awkward laugh, when things get weird she'll just start cracking up. the whole episode was hilarious. I bought her magazine a few months ago called hey Olivia, and she has a bucn of random stuff in there, and one of them is 25 random things about her. their is 2 about her feet, one is she has really high arches in her feet, and two is she has a couple patches of freckles on her left foot. also her is a recent pic she put up on twitter in Hawaii.
80323820.jpg

this is the second good scene with her in this episode. earlier in the episode he does actually lick her toes. He is introducing something in the "around the net" segment and it is about tongue fetishes or something having to do with tongues. She sticks her foot in his face and he grabs it with both hands and he says something that tips Olivia off and you can hear her yell something while she starts to laugh like "no, dont do it!" and he licks across the top of her toes and she pulls away really fast while laughing quite a bit. cant find the clip anywhere though :(

I wonder if anyone has this clip still. I've been looking around for both especially for the one at the beginning of the episode, no luck yet

It's a 4 year old clip. More folks on here need to download programs to grab these clips before they're gone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back