• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine Bleakley on last nights One Show

monkeydudets2

Banned
Did anybody else see this or manage to get a clip when she was trying out that treatment where you put your feet in water and have fish nibble of the dead skin.

She was barely able to keep her feet in the bowl for a couple of seconds and seemed to show some very ticklish reactions.

Its up on BBC Iplayer but will only be available for those of us in the UK and will only be up for 7 days i think so would it be possible for anybody who has the means to find a way of saving this clip for all to see?

The feature starts at about 26:30
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rqp5l/The_One_Show_25_03_2010/

Grr, come on BBC! why wont you let us yanks watch your shows?

I saw it, but I'm undecided as to whether it was because she was ticklish. Seemed like the idea of having the fish near her feet was bothering her more. Still she has fantastic feet.

I saw it, but I'm undecided as to whether it was because she was ticklish. Seemed like the idea of having the fish near her feet was bothering her more. Still she has fantastic feet.

The way she was reacting at around the 27:50 mark looked quite ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back