• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucy Liu taking ?'s on E!

Piker2

TMF Regular
For those of you who think it still may be worth it, Lucy Liu is taking questions on E! star boards. I submitted my question anyways. (still waiting for tht Natasha Henstridge posting on Aug 12th too - what gives with E!)

Let's Do It

Hey, if we don't take a chance, we don't have a chance... I've submitted my questions, and will do so every few days as long as it's up.

Just a thought...don't websites have the ability to track which website a visitor has come from? If so, could it be that the question has stopped being asked because 95% of the time it's from people popping over from the TMF?

Just for kicks, I suggest the following: Go to your favorite non-kinky website, THEN go to eonline and ask the question. At least until someone sets me straight and tells us that websites can't track those sorts of things... :)

Bandit

as far as i know there's no way that you can trace a site that a user has come from if they haven't clicked on anything (e.g. an advert). if you type it in up the top they can't tell where you were before.

E! online has given us the corporate spank again!! No questions of ours got through to Lucy Liu. I have a theory that E! has put the clamps on all things related to tickling. Even Howard Stern hasn't been able to use his celebrity tickle chair; all the while fans e-mail and write in asking him to bust the chair out again (Sarah Michelle Gellar). It seems like after Jenna Jameson got tickled in place of Amber Smith (sort-of), the E! production company has said enoughs enough. Does anybody else, get this vibe?

That sucks, Piker2! It would be so cool to see an Asian female celebrity get tickled :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back