• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Simpson Feet

dolinater

TMF Expert
So I worked hard at this one...

Some of you might remember this video where Jessica Simpson claimed she was ONLY ticklish on her groin (http://www.starstyleinc.com/where-are-you-ticklish-t200646.html). I decided call her out on it, and here's how it went down on her official formspring account...

Q: You said you're only ticklish on your groin...Your feet aren't ticklish at all?

A: "uhm weird question but no"

-I was devastated (thinking she meant "no, my feet arent ticklish", so I decided what the hell and pushed a little more....

Q: haha i dont believe ya, your feet definately look ticklish...

A: "i said that they were and if you dont believe then thats fine im not gonna lose sleep over it :)"

-Now I'm stuck wondering if she typo'd that or if she was actually saying that they are ticklish. She'd been such a good sport about it so far, I figured I HAD to clear this up or I'd regret for a long time. So one more time...

Q: wait..now im about as confused as you were with chicken of the sea lol. Are your feet ticklish or not? Type "1" if very Type "2" if kinda Type "3" if not at all p.s. is this the real Jessica Simpson?? (lol jk, you don't gotta answer that part ;)

A: "lol 1 and YES THIS IS THE REAL JESSICA SIMPSON"

So there you have it, from her own mouth....Jessica Simpson's feet are not only ticklish, but VERY ticklish.

I can die happy.

Link for proof: http://www.formspring.me/SimpsonJessica

The link, unfortunately, is hardly proof. Hopefully everybody knows that very few of the celebrities on Formspring are not the actual celebrity. In fact, there are multiple "official/verified" pages for certain celebs. If it's not linked from one of their official sites, then you have to question it. For example, anybody can sign up and insert the "Verified Official..." line in the profile. As you can see, there's another "verified official" Jessica Simpson. I love the little "bar code" in the profile you mentioned. Cute.

So it's OK to pretend that it's actually her, but unless it's linked from her official website, or mentioned in her Twitter account, I'd go with "no". There are plenty of celebrities who link all of their social networking sites on their website, and none of them are a Formspring account that I've seen yet. Still, it's your fantasy.

So I worked hard at this one...

Some of you might remember this video where Jessica Simpson claimed she was ONLY ticklish on her groin (http://www.starstyleinc.com/where-are-you-ticklish-t200646.html). I decided call her out on it, and here's how it went down on her official formspring account...

Q: You said you're only ticklish on your groin...Your feet aren't ticklish at all?

A: "uhm weird question but no"

-I was devastated (thinking she meant "no, my feet arent ticklish", so I decided what the hell and pushed a little more....

Q: haha i dont believe ya, your feet definately look ticklish...

A: "i said that they were and if you dont believe then thats fine im not gonna lose sleep over it :)"

-Now I'm stuck wondering if she typo'd that or if she was actually saying that they are ticklish. She'd been such a good sport about it so far, I figured I HAD to clear this up or I'd regret for a long time. So one more time...

Q: wait..now im about as confused as you were with chicken of the sea lol. Are your feet ticklish or not? Type "1" if very Type "2" if kinda Type "3" if not at all p.s. is this the real Jessica Simpson?? (lol jk, you don't gotta answer that part ;)

A: "lol 1 and YES THIS IS THE REAL JESSICA SIMPSON"

So there you have it, from her own mouth....Jessica Simpson's feet are not only ticklish, but VERY ticklish.

I can die happy.

Link for proof: http://www.formspring.me/SimpsonJessica

LOL Yeah you got her to confess it couldn't be that she was creeped out and just told you what you wanted to hear to shut you up oh fuck no you are that charming :hmm:

Nice!!

Wow, how far this place has fallen in the last few years.

GREAT JOB, Dolinater, and thanks for posting! :)

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back