• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

powertoe F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha sure knows how to break the tough ones! The Wild Amazon gets toetied, lubed, brushed and crushed by little ole Tasha. She originally thought she was going to finally get to tickle someone, so the Russian powerlifter brought some kind of Russian security uniform, needless to say she was more than a little disappointed! Tasha soon steals her hat and wears it as she dspenses the punishment that only Tasha can! The Russian strongwoman's size 10's dont stand a chance.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

tell me the amazon finally gets revenge on tasha!!! sum tickle pin down with no restraint revenge@!!! lol

You have done it again Tommy my man! I never thought I'd see the day but I have a big crush on a powerlifter now lol :) This girl is so hot- don't let her get away!

I find the wild amazon waaaaaaaaay more attractive than the blonde amazon. I wanna see more of her bare soles.

You have done it again Tommy my man! I never thought I'd see the day but I have a big crush on a powerlifter now lol :) This girl is so hot- don't let her get away!
Yeah man i totally agree with you. a yo tommy how bout hooking us up with her digits. lol :D

Tommy:
It's so sexy how she constantly taps the side of the chair like she's tappin out to a submission hold. Is that her intention when she does that? to beg for mercy? if so, this clip ijust became even hotter. Would love to know.

Hey! This woman is AWESOME. I shot with her while she was in Orlando! I gave her that Russian military hat as a gift. :D Love those feet of hers!

Good stuff, Tommy!

GangF/F

I like the Amazon in this clip & the other clips you had her in. I think she is sexy. Now you need to do a Gangf/f clip with her as the barefoot ticklee & the gang of females you used in clips this past March as the foot ticklers. Please.

Thank You,
LBFT

Last edited:
any chance we'll see the two amazons together, or a Russian theme series with her and Cindi? I'm sure she could get cindi really bad, and I could picture cindi getting playful revenge.

Amazing!!! :manicd: I love her size 10 feet!!! :feets:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :wavingguy

Love those Big Feet and the fact that she is genuinely ticklish !!!

She's a R.I.L.T.

That's one Russkie I'd Like to Tickle! Great stuff; thanks.

I'd love to see the Wild Amazon in her security uniform tickle Prya.

Please tell me Tasha and or Brooke will tickle this Amazon's feet in nylons! So cool!

great

best one of her yet..this is a top 3 clisp guys....great feet..great laugh and sexy girl!!!!

Maybe I'm strange, but one of the things I liked about this clip is that Tasha ended up wearing the amazons hat! For me it speaks volumes about the control and dominance Tasha has ... and is also a bit cheeky. I love it :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back