• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

debbie greenwood qvc uk confirmation

dodoman1

TMF Poster
yesterday on qvc during the look good feel good hour debbie greenwood was presenting and they had the microplane foot scrubber tool anyway halfway through the demonstration debbie asked does it tickle the co-host said no then debbie said when i go for pedicures i cant bare the guy touching my feet it makes me laugh its easier when ur in control coz u cant tickle urself

that to me sounds like a conrfimation am i right guys and girls?

nice...

why is it that there are SOOO many great QVC UK clips...they will tickle each other's feet, use products on themselves, tickle talk, and QVC USA and HSN USA basically avoids tickle talk...

There's been a few instances of tickle talk instances on both Sara :)

There's been a few instances of tickle talk instances on both Sara :)

I agree. I've seen quite a few tickles and "tickle talk" on the USA versions of QVC and HSN over the years. I'd say maybe even more than on the UK versions. :shrug:

you might be right

you might be right...it's just that a lot of the UK QVC will have things that are very good opportunities for tickle talk, for example, that one lady always comes on and does extremely tickle enducing things to the host's feet...whereas i've neeever seen that in the US...they will usually do it on themselves or have a model do it on themselves. I guess what I've noticed is in the US, they may say "I'm too ticklish for pedicures" or "this kinda tickles" but there are several clips from the UK where HOSTS are actually getting their feet tickled...just makes me jealous...speaking of which, anyone know where I can find the clip of Judy Crowell getting her feet tickled by a massager? I have been searching high and low.

For a boy/man of my generation she was on terrestrial tv and a wee honey back in the day(80's early 90's). Consequently a really great find for a 37 year old like me!! Simply Delicious! Now lets get the selina/emu clip and I can die happy. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back