• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* April Auditions - Poll

Who would you like to see in a full-fledged clip?

• Crystle

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Doriane

Votes: 46 39.3%
  • Ella

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • Kaci

Votes: 51 43.6%
  • Lavinia

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • Sella

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's difficult to choose only one of these girls, for almost each of them is crazy ticklish on her feet. But it seems like we can choose several. Then, I'll go for Ella, who's beautiful and really seems to suffer a lot from the tickle torture on her long feet, Doriane, who's very sexy, playful, with beautiful feet, and who really seems to enjoy the tickling, Kaci and Lavinia, adorable young women who try to escape from the open stocks and have nice and very ticklish feet too.

I liked Kaci and Lavinia the best, really cute girls, really Yummy feet, and really tickish!!!

Doriane, no question. Both ticklish and seems to genuianly love it. Can't beat a combination like that.

All of them are great, but, Doriane gets my vote by a landslide! She bubbly, very perky, has very sexy feet, a great giggle laugh, and, most importantly, she absolutely loves to be tickled, and begs her tickler to give her more! There is something very sexy about that to me that I just cannot explain. I would pay to get the chance to tickle her feet.

You HAVE to do a video with Doriane enjoying and wanting more of the tickling. It would make for a nice change to pace with tickling videos in general. No offense, but I can only "Stop. No more please. I can't take it..." so many times :)

I voted for Doriane and Kaci, because I legit cannot make up my mind; you wouldn't be willing to do a video where you get them both, would you? The story could be they're trapped by some nutter, and Doriane keeps egging said nutter on while poor Kaci wants to know exactly what the hell Doriane's doing.

Ella, because she's a pro and her name aint Ella..im surprised no one else caught this one yet LOL i aint sayin nothin. But that's my vote.

Kaci KAci, KACi, KACI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE MAKE THAT GIRL A CHIBI DOLL OF HERSELF SHE IS SO ADORABLE!

Last edited:
I only voted for the great ones

I took this to mean pick the great ones, as opposed to those who were good, just not great. So I voted for three even though all but one are more than ticklish enough to be in one of your videos.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back