• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies: Which FEMALE would you like to tickle?

metroguy2k4

TMF Poster
On a morning radio show that I listen to on the way to work, the host asked female listeners to call in and tell him which female celebrity they would most like to use a taser on. Some women love to be catty, of course, and so called in with all sorts of suggestions (Lady Gaga, etc.).

So my question is similar. I want to know which female the ladies of the forum would most like to tickle. This can be a female celebrity, or it can be someone you know. Maybe you want to see your bitchy boss shriek in ticklish agony. Or a female friend who is always bragging about her perfect life. Whatever the case, consider this thread an opportunity for our female members to vent. Name a female who you'd like to see subjected to an excruciating bout of tickling!

Beyonce Knowles. Because she's a sweetheart and is very ticklish and has an adorable laugh.

And I'm an avid fan and supporter of hers :D

Emma Stone.

And uhm...Zoe Saldana. Because I kind of, um, like her.

Zoe Saldana? Ooo, me like! :thumbsup:

No one for me. :p Since I'm a lezzie 'lee...in training. =( lol
If I was to tickle a woman, it would probably be someone I'd meet in real life and only if I'm comfortable enough around her...or for other reasons. :wub:

carrie underwood for me!!!! shes awsome!!! i'd love to see her get tickled aswell as many other females

Mariska Hargitay a.k.a. detective benson from law and order svu. She just looks soooo hott in that t.v. series and I would love to tickle torture her since she is usually the one doing the tormenting in a mental way. She's done interrogations so I would like to get the chance to do an interrogation to her with tickle torture. I know it sounds crazy but yeah...she's sexxxxxy haha.

Watch the first Ghoulies movie from the 80's Tickletoy major tickling scene with her in it.

milla-jovovich.jpg

Although I'd want to do more than just play-play with her.. FuckingRAWR. :rainbow:

Someone I hate...It whould be fun to torture her and whatch her beging you to stop :beathorse::3poke:

Oh, God.

Guilty pleasures commence:

Olivia Wilde

olivia-wilde.jpg

Amanda Seyfried

Amanda-Seyfried-GQ-Magazine-October-4.jpg

(sad to admit) Megan Fox

Megan_Fox_Maxim_October_2.jpg

Natalie Portman

closer91.jpg

NataliePortman_Closer2.jpg

Emma Stone

es1.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt

female-celebrities-with-ticklish-feet.jpg

(not usually a fan but in one scene of Sin City...) Jessica Alba

jessica-alba-in-trouble.jpg

yeah. I should probably stop now. I officially feel ashamed of myself.

That's simple :), If I were a ler I'd definitely have to tickle Angelina Jolie, simply because I think she's an excellent actress. Other than that no one else comes to mind, Not at the moment anyway.

Not sure how I found this, but I'll bring this thread back to life. To name a few to start

Christina Hendricks
Emma Watson
Charlotte Dawson (model)
Rhianna
Mila Kunis
Halle Berry

Let's hear some more opinions!

Why hello old thread! You interest me :D

Loving the options offered up so far. I'd have to add ...

Poppy Montgomery
Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
Katy Perry
Clementine Ford
The chick who plays "Amanda" in Revenge
Delta Goodrem

Just to name afew :p

I'm a switch, but mostly lee, however, I'm into curvier women in general which are not as common as I would like to see in the celebrity world. Most anybody who has modelled for Suicide girls would make my list, and anyone with an Irish accent, just to hear them beg in Brogue. Otherwise, people I've met in real life!

CHARLIZE THERON... :thumbsup: The Cider House Rules - Fave Tickle Reaction.

Charlize Theron 01.jpg & CINE-2 Charlize Theron A.jpg Charlize Theron 01.jpg

PINK [ALECIA MOORE]... :eek: Runner-Up - Fave Abs.

pretty laugh.gifT 01 [tummy].jpg

Last edited:
This is a GREEEEAT thread! :ty: --- Reading you ladies talking about tickling female celebs is just smmokin' hot! :lover:

I think it's awesome how some of you girls have the same taste in women as me! :woot2: ... esp TickleToy's mention of Mariska! Lord have Mercy!

Karen Gillan of couuuurse. She's so adorable, and I love redheaded girls :bubbleheart: She's my 'celeb crush, I guess...

karengillan.png

I'm preferrably a 'lee, but she looks too sweet to be tickling anyone evilly =]

Everyone loves redheads.

I must say Shakira. She has a cute laugh and i would love to see hear her begging :) :) :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back