• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest <3

Musicroxmysox

Verified
Okay so I'm gonna try not to forget anyone but that is like practically impossible. Seriously I had the most amazing time ever and thank you all so much for being a part of it. <3 and hugs to everyone. (These are written in no order, it's hard enough trying to remember everyone.)

Katie: I didn't get to see a whole lot of you but every time I did you looked like you were having a blast. Seriously by far you had the most epic kidnappers ever.

Gregg: Thanks for making catchphrase awesome. You brought our team much win. :)

Texas: It was great to meet you. Good luck with the writing. :)

Cassi and Sean: It was great to see both of you again. As always Cassi you have some major fierceness and Sean you are one of the nicest people ever. I had a great time every moment we had.

Amnesiac: It's been such a long time, but it was so great to see you again! Thanks for making NEST full of laughter, can't wait to see what impersonations you'll bring next year.

Lyz: Love you are just to awesome. Thanks for bringing shirt and just being yourself. :)

Snail: It was so nice to see you again. Thanks for making the trek and giving great hugs.

Lil Rob: What can I say you are the most adorable little Canadian. Much love as always.

Lamashtu: It was so awesome to actually hang out with you and not just chat on Skype. You officially have the moves of a panther girl.

Christina: I never seem to see you around at these things but when I do you always have a smile on your face. Love you girl and the corset.

Morgan: The wild Yeti sightings are always full of awesome. Thanks for sharing some time as part of the epic Saturday night couch orgy.

Lee: Thanks for another awesome NEST. I seriously had the best time. Hopefully next time we see each other it can be in a more relaxed setting.

Ray and Tracey: I was so ecstatic to find out you guys were able to make it for the day. NEST would not have been the same without you. All my love and I hope you can make it to Bella's.

Lite: You are one of the sweetest Ladies I have ever met. Thanks for sharing time outside and your tricks to scare Chris are awesome.

Chris: It was great to see you again. I can't believe how big your little one is getting.

Korastus: It was really nice to hang out with you. Thanks for coming with us to Nifty Fifties and engaging in all the chaos of birthday fun. Hope things work out for you.

Robace: As always a pleasure. You never fail to be a total sweetheart.

Rupert: We didn't get to chat a whole lot but it was nice seeing you again. Good luck with everything.

Natural: You don't scare me one bit. :p Once again you made the weekend a crazy fun time what with the epicness of birthday fun that revolves around you. <3 and hugs till Bella's.

Desdemona: It was great to hang out with you a bit. You are a fun lady indeed. Thanks for making conversation great Friday night.

Kassi: It was fab to see you again. I hope you had a great time cause I sure had fun around you.Congratulations on finishing school.

Rhino: You are the coolest Rhino I know. I'm so glad we had some time to chill out and chat and stuff. Thanks for being the best lover of wenus I've ever witnessed.

Kretelis and Irishgirl: I'm so happy I got to meet the both of you. You are both super sweet and loving. I really hope you can make it out to some other gatherings, it would be a total blast.

Dave: You sir play a mean Rock Band Singer. Sorry for getting us lost going back to the hotel on Friday but at least we had a fun time and made it back eventually. It's to bad you had to go early but hopefully I'll see you soon.

Sasaxrah: Even though Albany was only 2 months ago I could not have been more happy to see you again. Thanks for making catchphrase amazing (Gerund, anyone, anyone at all.) And yes we can try to play duets sometime, I'll get on that.

NG02: Dude you make the best faces ever. Much love and can't wait to see you again.

Shira: It was so great to meet you, you are the coolest other shebrew that I know for sure. It would be great if you could make it out to some other stuff.

Ticklish9s: Seriously, you are the happiest drunk I ever saw. Thanks for being a bundle of smiles and happy all weekend.

Mushy: Thanks for coming. Your a sweetie and hope you come back to visit soon.

Glenn: It was nice to see you again. I hope we have a bit more time to hang out in the future.

Shark: It was so great you could make it and I hope to see you again soon. :)

Bella: Mama Lean! What would Nest be without you! Thank you so much for being amazing as always. Monday breakfast with you was the best. I can't wait to see you again for your bash.

Alex: You sir are an amazing baker. Thanks for making the treats and just being all around full of awesome. <3 and take care of yourself once in a while dear.

Stacey: My only wish is that you had been feeling better this weekend. Hope things are on there way up now and that I'll see you soon.

Mark and Corry: It's been a while since I saw the both of you. Hope you both had a great time and see you soon.

Pokey: So nice to see you again you are super sweet. Maybe next year we'll get to see your bike?

Filthyweasel: I'm so glad you decided to come to NEST. I'm so happy for you that you had a blast.

Classy: You girl totally are a blast. I had the best weekend just chilling with you outside. You have some wicked ler when you want to, and sorry for the perfectly placed hug.

Mena and Gregg: It was so nice to see you both again. :Hugs: to you both.

Bratgirl: You are the most delicate fucking flower I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. So nice to meet you hon you have the sharpest tongue I've heard in a while.

Falcon: It was nice to meet you again. Thanks for giving Lyz the most epic nickname ever. It's never gonna die.

Big_Dog: I seriously am so glad that I got to meet you. You are one of the coolest most awesome people ever. Thanks for being part of the epic Saturday night couch orgy. I hope you can make it to future events. The weekend would not have been the same without you around by far.

Purr bast: My adulterous lover! Omg every single second we got to hang out was so much fun. I'm happy to be a pillow for you anytime provided we don't try to crack my ribs again. I'm so glad you made it out and can't wait to see you again at Bella's.

Jo: As I said before, those boots are freaking awesome. Girl you are so sweet and loveable and everything. I'm so happy we got to spend some more time hanging out and I only hope we get to talk more.

Brent: Roomy and all around awesome person. I had a great weekend hanging out with you and cutting up and everything. Thanks for providing amazing hugs and all around fun. Till next we meet massive love.

Jay: As always I get to you and I'm like shit what the hell do I say. Thank you for an amazing epic weekend. From the moment I headed down to pick you up at the airport every second was magic. (I know horribly lame lol.) Seriously though I had the best NEST ever and I can't imagine how things can be better but I know they will because they always seem to be. I can't imagine that you almost didn't make and it's totally unthinkable. Thank you for being yourself and everything else. Extreme love and you know all the rest. :)

Last edited:
My whole weekend was made awesome by people like you and Jay, Krys and Lyz, Katie and Gregg, the list ever goes on. The Wal-Mart trek was another epic win - OMFG, HAWAIIAN PUNCH and Sarah's perfectly timed text when speaking of Anchorman.

You'll see me again, count on it!

Yes my faces rock and they are starting so spread....just you wait everyone will be doing it soon.

Thank you lovely lady! I appreciate the pleasure of your company whether it be with a hug or across the room. Will have to wait and see about the bike, lol. If the weather is predicted good, who knows.:wavingguy :twohugs:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the baked treats. =) As for taking care of myself, well, that's another matter entirely. :D I'm glad to have had the chance to talk with you more this NEST; I don't think I've ever been able to before. Watching you an Sarah compete on stumping Dave with musical trivia was most entertaining. :D

<3 Mel it was great seeing you as always. Hope we get to see you in a couple weeks at the munch too. I am sad that there are going to be limited opportunities to see you after this summer, but I'm so psyched for you two. :)

LOL you can hug me anytime :objection: just not as a bondage hug!!! LOL Love ya girl!

Mel I love you, you've been one of those people who welcomed me into the gatherings, took me to my first one, prepared me for it on the car ride, and it was great seeing you again at nest. I didn't see you much during it, but it's always a pleasure luv.

Purr bast: My adulterous lover! Omg every single second we got to hang out was so much fun. I'm happy to be a pillow for you anytime provided we don't try to crack my ribs again. I'm so glad you made it out and can't wait to see you again at Bella's.

I'm somehow, someway going to bring that elaborate A. Even if I have to make the damn shirt myself. :D

Natural: You don't scare me one bit. :p Once again you made the weekend a crazy fun time what with the epicness of birthday fun that revolves around you. <3 and hugs till Bella's.

not trying to scurr you babes....and as for the rest, I aims to please, and hugs until Bella's

besides, you're just mad I can outstare you....haha

It was super awesome meeting you too! :D I am looking forward to seeing you again, hopefully sooner than later! :D

Although I just had time to say Hello, I look forward to seeing you again.:wavingguy

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back