• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do?

Nothing really. I've had a close friend date an ex before, and it never bothered me. In fact, I was happy for them.

What would you do if your parents found out about your tickle fetish?

^ My mom probably wouldn't even say anything to me about so I wouldn't know that she knew in the first place haha

What would you do if you had to exercise everyday in order to live healthy

That's totally do-able. I wouldn't mind at all.

What would you do if all your favorite movies suddenly starred the actors you hate most?

I'd never watch them again

what would you do if your childhood best friend betrayed your trust

That would hurt alot. I'd probably distance myself from them as much as possible, depending on how bad the betrayal was.

What would you do if your first love (or greatest crush) ever suddenly became available and seemed to be interested in you too?

Ohh that's a tough one, I'd see if their was something there but I think I'd just overall leave it alone

what would you do if you got a flat tire and was a long way away from home?

Knowing me, I'd probably scream and swear as loudly and vilely as possible for as long as I can go without passing out from lack of oxygen, I'd probably hurt myself kicking my car, and then I'd try and flag down a passing motorist for assistance. XD

What would you do if a stranger started knocking on your door at three in the morning, claiming they were being pursued by someone and begging you to let them in?

I'd call the cops and let them handle it

what would you do if your crush admitted they'd always liked you and wanted to make out with you?

The only crush I have is my bf of almost 4 years so I'd definitely make out with him haha

What would you do if instagram became instant-gram meaning you get a gram of weed instantly :D

I'd give it to a friend who enjoys smoking weed

what would you do if you found someone's ATM card on the street?

I'd leave it alone. Tempting as that is, I'm pretty sure they have ways of tracking that shit, and I'd get into some serious trouble if I used it...

What would you do if you saw an ATM that was just spitting out money, and nobody else was noticing?

Pick up a couple of notes whilst no one's looking, and then either report the faulty machine or just fuck off. :D

What would you if someone you found absolutely repulsive and disgusting kept pressuring you to have a tickle session with them (in real life)?

hmmm I'd consider it only if once we had said tickle session that person never contacted me ever again

what would you do if you were being chased by a bee?

Scream like a little bitch and run as fast as I can. XD

What would you do if you ran into your parents at a fetish convention?

Not that I'd go to one, but if I did... pretend we didn't notice each other, or at least that I didn't notice them. Hopefully it's never brought up again.

What would you do if you could make any one person your next door neighbor?

I'd choose you :parrot1:

What would you do if you could build anything in the world you wanted and money was no obstacle?

Build a tickling-specific fetish club in my area! :D

What would you do if you found out that a close friend's mother sold weed?

Ask if I could get a discount. XD
Nah, I kid. Probably wouldn't change anything; I don't smoke weed, but I don't care if other people do, so eh.

What would you do if you discovered that you could live as long as you wanted by eating a banana every single day for your entire life? Assume that the bananas keep you from aging, and that you would remain as old as you are now as long as you kept eating them. If you miss a day, you lose the benefits, and your aging resumes as normal and can't be stopped again.

I would eat bananas every fucking day!

What would you do if you found out you were allergic to your favourite type of food?

I would cry. (My favorite food is dark chocolate.)

What would you do if you were asked to be a delegate to the political nominating convention of your choice?

I don't care for politics lol

What would you do if you had to wear high heels wherever you went for a year, woman or not!

I would wear high heels. Totally awesome ones, though. Some are awful. I'm finicky with shoes.

What would you do if someone had an epileptic seizure right in front of you?

Freak out and call an ambulance.

What would you do if you could get your tickle-fix at any time, whenever you wanted, BUT first you had to cut off your face?

I'd consult season one of Nip/Tuck.

What would you do if Blockbuster was legitimately trying to sue you for the $12.94 in fees you owed on your overdue copy of "10 Things I Hate About You" from 1999 or some shit?

I'd show up, give them the twelve bucks, roll my eyes and be done with it. Congrats, Blockbuster, you've now wasted thousands of dollars in legal fees for twelve bucks. Good luck getting that back these days... XD

What would you do if everyone in the world suddenly looked exactly alike except for you, and everyone thought you were a freak?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back