• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Celebs

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
Anyone out there know of any UK female clebs that are ticklish at all? I know Phillipa Forrester is; her knees were squeezed on a game show and she squirmed, and I'm told that when she was pregnant her belly was tickled and she squealed, and I've also heard of Judy Finnegan and Lorraine Kelly saying they were ticklish, but that aside, there ain't much else to go on. Any other info, chaps?

Cheers,
SmashTV

P.S. Does anyone know, and it is unlikely, I admit, where I could find info of the Selina Scott/Rod Hull tickle clip from about 20 years ago!?! Any info welcome....

you should check out the ticklish celebs list. rachel stevens is in there somewhere (woo-yeah!).

You should also check out the rules of this section as well.

phillipa forresters also ticklish on the soles of her feet:) ..... a few years ago on gmtv she was doing a feature about reflexology and after a demonstration lasting about 2-3 minutes she was interviewed about it by lorraine kelly....she said...."i`m really ticklish on the soles of my feet,really ticklish,and i was really worried about it,but it didn`t tickle at all"........shame,lol, :D ....btw,i also saw selina get it that morning on the bbc....very nice reactions!

talons said:
You should also check out the rules of this section as well.

no fair. he gave some information as well as a request. :)

Oopps?

Ah, Phillipa Forrester...I remember about 10 years ago,when she was on CBBC, they were doing a feature on outdoor games, such as human skittles (remember when pubs used to do that and other games such as infaltable Sumo in the summer?), and she kicked off her shoes to push the ball, revealing a lovely pair of jet black stocking feet!! I've actually got this on video, but sadly don't have the technology to put it to vidclip. Sorry.

As for Selina Scott, I remember seeing this only once, on 'Points of View'....a whirlwind search of the Internet has found me nothing at all. DOH!!

Oh, yeah, Tamzin Outhwaite loves having her feet massaged and kissed,if anyone's interested(that's interested in the information, not interested in doing it!!Ithink that goes without saying...)

Cheers,
SmashTV

p.s. Regarding the rules; sorry if I offended. I know that what I was asking sounded selfish. No harm intended, my aplogies.

cat deely is ticklish

cute brummie tv presenter cat deely has ticklish feet. on a recent holiday programme, she had her feet outlined with a pencil for a shoe fitting and reacted ticklishly aswell as saying the sensation was "tickly".

I can add Yvette Fielding, Carol Smille and Lightning to the list.

Yvette was with Blue Peter on a trip to the USSR some time back. She was having some kind of massage with a water jet and laughing her head off.

Carol Smillie was doing a travel programme about Istambul, I think, and while being massaged started laughing - only her neck was being done as I recall.

Lightning was on one of the Saturday early morning kids show and being spun round on a turntabel while holding onto pegs. Yvette Fielding got hold of a feather duster and brushed it under her arms - nice reaction.

Quiller

oh, i remember another one now! catherine zeta jones, there's something about her somewhere round here.

ah, phillipa forrester. those were the days!

Yesteryear

Lightning!?!? Ticklish!?!? Oh, dear God......imagine a big tickle fight between her, Jet, Vogue and...well....all the other female Glads!!

As for other celebs, I remember once on TV AM that they had a roadshow at various outdoor venues, and one of the features was to make Wincey Willis (remember her, the weather presenter?)laugh. She was in a Punch and Judy style booth, and people had a certain amount of time or attempts to make her laugh. Most people told jokes, but one woman went upto the boothand started tickling her on her ribs and sides, at which point Wincey (what the hell kind of a name was that, anyhow!!?) cracked up with laughter. Best of all, Richard Keyes, who was 'commentating'on proceedings, seemed totally focused on the whole thing!!

Does anyone know if Ana Boulter is ticklish!? She was on CBBC about a year, 2 years ago, and was always laughing and happy. She even kicked off her shoes a few times to put her feet up on the chair. Hell, she even dated Chris Moyles!!! Any info much appreciated.

Cheers, everybody, and thanks for the info,
SmashTV

hey i did once hear a cbbc presenter saying she was ticklish, but i don't think it was that one...:confused:

Nice Try Coolman, But....

...if I'm thinking of the same thing as you, it could be the Geri Halliwell thing on CBBC. Someone on this forum (I think it was i_bloke)got his sister to ask if Halliwell (FAR from my type!!) was ticklish. She answered, and the presenter, Angelina or something like that, agreed that around the sides was very ticklish. Thanks for the assistance anyway, mate! Maybe I need to do another websearch....

Cheers,
SmashTV

I've Just Remembered!!!!

Years ago on Nickleodeon, there were two greek lovelies on during weekend afternoons, Mounya and Yiolanda (are they still there, anyone?). Anyhow, they were doing some phone in game about singing in the shower or something along those lines, when Mounya began pretending to flannel herself down (horny enough in itself, fella, believe me!!). Any how, as she was 'washing' under her armpits, she then gave Yiolanda (the better of the two, I thought) a quick tickle under the armpit, causing Yiolanda to squirm, grin broadly and flinch. I always wanted them to graduate to some sort of X rated nickolodeon, but it wasn't to be.

Also, on some factual programme, Scottish presenter Sally Grey asked the question why can't we tickle ourselves. The usual responses of reaction, expectation and preperation were bandied about, but then, as the credits rolled, her and her fellow co host (male) got into a tickle fight, with him going for her while she said (quite aggressively) 'Don't you dare!', and fliching a bit...maybe we should watch kids TV more often...

Cheers,
SmashTV

I have video evidence of yvette fielding having a foot massage,where shes unable to talk for laughing so much.I also have various clips of qvc models getting their feet tickled by alison,plus numerous others from uk shows.If anyone wants to trade reply to this post with your email.;)

to tiok 33.

i am afraid i dont have any tapes to trade but would be interested in buying a tape from you if this is possible.

Julia SAWHALIA, not sure if the spelling is right there! Many moons ago when I was a teen my sister used to get a mag called just 17. Well there was an article concerning a teen girl (Julia)on a get fit / lose weight / look better type thing. The whole article was serialised and in one issue she had a pedicure and a manicure. She made comments in relation to each picture of her receiving the treatment and there was one when the hard skin was being removed from the ball of her foot (she was at stage school at the time and did dancing). Her comment went along the lines of "they used a sort of cheese grater thing to remove my hard skin which tickled like mad". Those words are burned into my brain even if it was about 18 years ago now.

Arkham

:)

If that "cheese grater thing" tickled her like mad, imagine the effect a finger or a feather would have on her :D

P.S. Did you or your sister keep a copy of the article :idunno:

P.P.S. Her name at the HITW site is spelled "Sawalha" Only two pics of her, but nice ones ;)

Former Blue Peter presenter Katy Hill was being shown toe wrestling and said " be careful,my feet really are ticklish". Also holiday presenter Claudia Winkleman said she is ticklish on her feet. The late Gill Dando had a foot massage during the filming of the holiday programme and said " ouch! the things I do for this programme" and started giggling.

Great to see the thread taking off a bit more now. As for Julia Sawallah, I've always thought she was a bit of a honey, so that's good to know. Imagine if she got into a tickle fight with her sister Nadia...I didn't know about the Jill Dando thing, or indeed about Claudia Winklmen, who I saw for the first time in ages last night on Holiday.

Another find (and I don't think that this will be very appealing, but here we go) is Shirley Bassey. Now, now, don't laugh, I saw this with my own eyes. There was some documentary about her about two years ago, and it showed her at dinner with a group of people. A man next to her kept tickling her ribs and making 'Kootchy koo' noises, but she wasn't ticklish as such, saying that she used to be, but she'd learnt to control it. He then asked her about her feet, to which she replied that she was, but again had learnt to control it. She then said that if it was meant to be enjoyable, then what was the point of not enjoying it?

Indeed. Wise woman (Cue Blackadder 2 joke)

Thanks to you all for your help, much appreciated. By the way, tio, I'd also be interested in buying a tape from you. How could I go about contacting you?

Cheers one and all,
SmashTV

Toe wrestling? OK, that's it, I'm moving to Britain! :)

video

Hello people,id just like 2 say that i dont want any cash 4 the clips i have,but i would like to send a tape 2 anyone in the uk who could transfer them to their pc,and send them out to everyone 4 free!
I reckon i have about an hour of uk mainstream stuff,which most of will be quite rare,so im sure i'll get alot of interest,so first cum,first served,(if u pardon the expression)
Just leave your email at the end of your reply post.
Bye 4 now:D

arches said:
Former Blue Peter presenter Katy Hill was being shown toe wrestling and said " be careful,my feet really are ticklish".

i remember seeing that! i felt weird afterwoods - i had a sorta crush on katy hill - don't ask...:devil:

Please help out tiok!

If I weren't so poor, I'd get a laptop and fly to the UK myself! :)

I REMEMBER READING ON A WEBSITE FOR AMANDA HOLDEN THAT SHE STATED HER MOST TICKLISH SPOT WAS AT THE TOP OF HER THYES!ALSO THEY USED TO DO A CELEBRITY QUESTIONAIRE IN A U.K. NEWSPAPER,AND ONE OF THE QUESTIONS WAS WHERE ARE YOU MOST TICKLISH.I CAN REMEMBER EMMA NOBLE'S ANSWER QUITE WELL.SHE SAID:DEFINITLY MY FEET I CANT STAND IT, IF I'M HAVING A PHOTOSHOOT I CANT LET ANYONE ELSE PUT MY SHOES ON FOR ME!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back