• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Celebs

THAT'S GREAT, I LOVE AMANDA HOLDEN!

PS THE CAPS LOCK KEY is the third up on the vey left of the keyboard. hit it a couple of times!

Hi,

I can do the captures and would be happy to send out the clips. A sample of what they come out like is here

I haven't quite figured out how to compress the avi files down to a reasonable size yet - the clip from this one comes out about 200Mb - but I have the info (just haven't read that far yet).

For those who like to leer at each frame (like me) I can burn the clips to a CD and send them out. I'd have to set a limit of the first dozen or so who want the disks and maybe some other people with CD writers can copy them on.

Also I'd be happy to return the tape to you once I've done the caps.

You can reach me as [email protected]

Cheers Quiller

Are you getting all this, tiok?

quiller IS A GOD! Well, maybe not, but he sure acts like one! :D

I'd like a CD (as would a lot of others here) but would you be able to ship them internationally? Your work seems to be of excellent quality, and I would pay for the CD plus any shipping costs incurred on the trans-Atlantic+continental journey :)

Thanks.

Yes I can send CD's abroad. Again I'd be looking to send to someone who can copy them for others just to keep down the number of duplicates I'd have to do. The costs are pretty mininimal and airmail gets the disc there in about a week.

By the way I'm not using anything fancy for capturing. The card is a five year old WinTV effort (new ones are about £30) and the software is VirtualDub which is free from http://www.virtualdub.org/index

The best site to tell you about all this is lukes video lukes video just to get more people into capturing. The main problem is disc space - you need tons.

quiller

In that case, quiller, I'd be content with downloading the caps and clips from your website. I can't copy the CDs for you, and I can also save my money for other things that have to do with vellication :)

Just wondering.....

The woman in the Nivea Sun ad (one of quiller's samples)....
Looks a bit like Cameron Diaz...

Re: Just wondering.....

Originally posted by Smogman

The woman in the Nivea Sun ad (one of quiller's samples)....
Looks a bit like Cameron Diaz...

I agree! If she IS her, that's one lucky kid! :)

Growing Up Fast

I go on holiday for a week, and my baby blossoms! Keep it up, everybody. Quiller, good luck with things, mate.

Cheers,

SmashTV

Quiller - I can't seem to get to your site. URL is not working. Have you changed recently?
Have you got the rest of tiok33's clips on your site?

Count

url works OK for me. The main site has been moved to a new url and is listed in the General Discussion forum under "Help with Archie comics".

I have not had a tape yet to capture so there is no progress on that front.

I won't be hosting clips on my site due to bandwidth issues so it will have to be a Yahoo group or some other arrangement. I will also be happy to post a cd of the clips to half a dozen or so people provided they pass them on to others either through websites (for compressed clips) or copy on the cd.

cheers
Quiller

Great to see the thread taking off a bit more now. As for Julia Sawallah, I've always thought she was a bit of a honey, so that's good to know. Imagine if she got into a tickle fight with her sister Nadia...I didn't know about the Jill Dando thing, or indeed about Claudia Winklmen, who I saw for the first time in ages last night on Holiday.

Another find (and I don't think that this will be very appealing, but here we go) is Shirley Bassey. Now, now, don't laugh, I saw this with my own eyes. There was some documentary about her about two years ago, and it showed her at dinner with a group of people. A man next to her kept tickling her ribs and making 'Kootchy koo' noises, but she wasn't ticklish as such, saying that she used to be, but she'd learnt to control it. He then asked her about her feet, to which she replied that she was, but again had learnt to control it. She then said that if it was meant to be enjoyable, then what was the point of not enjoying it?

Indeed. Wise woman (Cue Blackadder 2 joke)

Thanks to you all for your help, much appreciated. By the way, tio, I'd also be interested in buying a tape from you. How could I go about contacting you?

Cheers one and all,
SmashTV

I'm very curious as to why Shirley Bassey had to learn to control her ticklishness? Surely that could only mean that she was being tickled on a regular basis? Perhaps it was a regular occurance in the privacy of her own bedroom? I would have loved to witness her being tickled if only from the point of view that she has that incredible voice. Imagine what she would sound like screaming with laughter!!!

i remember lightning being tickled by yvette fielding, it was a gladiators vs corrination st challege, she also tickled angela griffen but not as much as she did lightning.

i remember on a gladiator special they had on itv once it showed cobra and jet practicing the event "hanging tough" in a gym and cobra gave jet a quick underarm tickle and made her let go of the rings.

i also remember in another saturday morning show called "ghost train" at the beginning of the second series two of the hosts were held captive at the beginning of the show by the villain, the man host was in a cage and jenny powell, who was the female host, was barefoot in stocks. while she was in the stocks she was giving an interview to adam ant (don't ask why lol) and during the interview he asked her if she was ticklish on her feet, she said that they were probably too cold to feel anything, so he tickled one of her feet and she squirmed and told him not to be cruel, he gave her a few more tickles during the interview before releasing her.

also johnny vaughn used to always poke and ticke his female co-hosts on the big breakfast, from what i've seen he did it to denise van outen, kelly brook and lisa tarbuck

...if I'm thinking of the same thing as you, it could be the Geri Halliwell thing on CBBC. Someone on this forum (I think it was i_bloke)got his sister to ask if Halliwell (FAR from my type!!) was ticklish. She answered, and the presenter, Angelina or something like that, agreed that around the sides was very ticklish. Thanks for the assistance anyway, mate! Maybe I need to do another websearch....

Cheers,
SmashTV

That was me, my sis got a Halliwell CD and I got the nice info.. it was her feet and sides that were ticklish! :)

i also remember in another saturday morning show called "ghost train" at the beginning of the second series two of the hosts were held captive at the beginning of the show by the villain, the man host was in a cage and jenny powell, who was the female host, was barefoot in stocks. while she was in the stocks she was giving an interview to adam ant (don't ask why lol) and during the interview he asked her if she was ticklish on her feet, she said that they were probably too cold to feel anything, so he tickled one of her feet and she squirmed and told him not to be cruel, he gave her a few more tickles during the interview before releasing her.

I'd love to see that. anyone find a clip?

Hi all,

Now I haven't posted much on the TMF as I don't really have all that much to post. However, in light of this fantastic thread, I guess there is something for me to post...

I have a video tape with a bunch of clips I've caught from time to time, including the 'Everybody Loves Raymond' clip, the 'Holiday' clip featuring Cat Deely and the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' clips. However, I also have a bunch of clips from a show that was shown on Channel 4 here in the UK called 'The Priory'. The show had a segment at the end of most episodes called 'Tickle a Celebrity' and featured people like Claire Sweeney, Gabby Logan (Yorath), Jordan (Katie Price) and some woman off of Eastenders all being tickled (badly) by some guy with a feather duster.

Also on the tape, I have a clip from a british soap opera called Emmerdale where one female character called Donna (married to Marlon?) is rib tickled from couch to floor whilst giggling and pleading "Stop it, I'm really ticklish!".

However, the one clip that led me to post on this particular forum is the Blue Peter clip. I have the entire segment on tape featuring Katy Hill preparing to toe wrestle and confessing that her feet are really ticklish. However, I don't have the means to convert the clip to post online. If I knew how to do it, I'd have a go.

One last thing, I have a bunch of the UK newspaper interviews that were mentioned in another post on this topic. They were from the Daily Star and there are a number of female celebs asked the question. The ones I have are...

Claudia Winklemann
Lize Vander Walt (Gladiator - Gold)
Claire Toomey (Actress - UK Soap Opera 'Family Affairs')
Laura Cisneros (Model who appeared in a Motorola phone advert)
Emma Noble
Vanessa Mae (Violin Player)
Helen Grace (Actress - UK Soap Opera 'Brookside')
Shauna Lowry ('Animal Hospital' co-presenter)
Nicola Charles (Ex 'Neighbourrs' actress)
Suzanne Cox (Gladiator - Vogue)

I do have a scanner so I could scan these and post them complete with pictures and THE question.

Hopefully I can do this ASAP.

Tklfeet1

Wooo first post lol

hey tklfeet1 jus wanted 2 say i cant wait 2 c anythin u can put up

i love livin in the uk lol so many celebrities so many 2 tickle!!:woot:

Also on the tape, I have a clip from a british soap opera called Emmerdale where one female character called Donna (married to Marlon?) is rib tickled from couch to floor whilst giggling and pleading "Stop it, I'm really ticklish!".

Tklfeet1

hey dude, thanks for all that info - the scene i've quoted was a fantasic scenen, i remember seeing it- it was quite lengthy and a great genuine reaction too. she was shoeless and in socks if i remember but the guy didnt get her feet. Been wanting to see that clip again ever since.

One last thing, I have a bunch of the UK newspaper interviews that were mentioned in another post on this topic. They were from the Daily Star and there are a number of female celebs asked the question. The ones I have are...

Claudia Winklemann
Lize Vander Walt (Gladiator - Gold)
Claire Toomey (Actress - UK Soap Opera 'Family Affairs')
Laura Cisneros (Model who appeared in a Motorola phone advert)
Emma Noble
Vanessa Mae (Violin Player)
Helen Grace (Actress - UK Soap Opera 'Brookside')
Shauna Lowry ('Animal Hospital' co-presenter)
Nicola Charles (Ex 'Neighbourrs' actress)
Suzanne Cox (Gladiator - Vogue)

I do have a scanner so I could scan these and post them complete with pictures and THE question.

Hopefully I can do this ASAP.

Tklfeet1

Did this ever get done by any chance?

I dont think so, and i wouldnt hold your breath for it ever being done either i'm afraid.

I don't know if there ticklish, but I would love to tickle the ladies from the show Primeval.

Still intending to post scans...

Hi all,

In response to an earlier post about 'not holding your breath' in regard to the newspaper clippings I am intending to scan, I still intend to. It's just that a little something called 'real life' intervened and I haven't had chance to scan them in yet. I have the newspaper articles and they are awaiting scanning. Now I just have to get the time to do them (as they're bigger than A4 so I'll have to scan them in parts and then using a graphics package put them together). I can only apologise for the delay but I do have them and will post them.

Best regards,

Tklfeet1

Hi all,

In response to an earlier post about 'not holding your breath' in regard to the newspaper clippings I am intending to scan, I still intend to. It's just that a little something called 'real life' intervened and I haven't had chance to scan them in yet. I have the newspaper articles and they are awaiting scanning. Now I just have to get the time to do them (as they're bigger than A4 so I'll have to scan them in parts and then using a graphics package put them together). I can only apologise for the delay but I do have them and will post them.

Best regards,

Tklfeet1

Sounds great - I'd love to see them when you have the time to scan and post them!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back