• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time for the men of TMF to have some fun.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Well i must say Kitten Toes you have done an awesome job with your thread Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets). I think it is time for our men of TMF to show us what they have to offer to us women. That is right Men of TMF I am asking you to show off your feet or whatever else you think is a fine ticklish asset. Why make the ladies do all the work? And ladies men comment all the time to us when we post pictures, so lets be sure we try to comment on theirs.

Last edited:
I'll man up

First to post so be nice :D.
I'm pretty ticklish all over, and my feet are one of my worst.
I have a bunch more pics in my profile.

Here are some pics of me during a session with my good friend tcklshjnnfr :)

Note: she'd applied the baby oil and was about to continue using her hairbrush..... :p

Great pics guys of TMF lets keep them coming ;-). I like all of the pictures thus far. Good job guys. I hope this thread gets popular. Although I know there are less women here and this forum is mostly guys wanting pics of us gals.

Here are some pics of me during a session with my good friend tcklshjnnfr :)

Note: she'd applied the baby oil and was about to continue using her hairbrush..... :p

Look at ImFailer's cute toes. Hairbrushes are good but it's even more amusing when I'm able to steal the Sonicare you're trying to use on me in 2 secs and then those toes are at my mercy. Mwhahahahah! You so get pwn all the time! I heart you!:wub:

Aww....thanks for the great compliment. :)

LOL....once you got ahold of the sonicare, I knew I was in trouble..... :p

:twohugs:

Look at ImFailer's cute toes. Hairbrushes are good but it's even more amusing when I'm able to steal the Sonicare you're trying to use on me in 2 secs and then those toes are at my mercy. Mwhahahahah! You so get pwn all the time! I heart you!:wub:

Just a note, Kitten's thread was for both genders and has been used by both since it's inception. I don't see much of a reason to split it by gender.

Myriads

Yes and no, Myriads

Myriads, I think Kitten Toes created the post with just women in mind but graciously said "yes" to the suggestion of men contributing. Women look better naked, after all!

Last edited:
I agree with Em Es if you look at Kitten Toes first page of Show off your feet (and other 'ass'sets) she clearly states, "Let's keep the boys (poor, unimaginative visually oriented types that they are) happy, ladies. Your turn now!"

Women are not as visually-oriented

I'll be curious to see how long this discussion lasts, as women tend not to be as visually-oriented as men when it comes to the opposite sex. Men buy skin magazines, women buy Harlequin novels.

heres my ticklish feet;)

Attachments

• scrunchy_feet_by_wishfoot88.jpg
    scrunchy_feet_by_wishfoot88.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 49
  • toe_ties_again_by_wishfoot88.jpg
    toe_ties_again_by_wishfoot88.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 46
  • toes_by_wishfoot88.jpg
    toes_by_wishfoot88.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 31
Jeff2.jpg

I'm insanely ticklish just about everywhere, but mostly around my upperbody.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back