• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time for the men of TMF to have some fun.

Just got one thing to say guys, lookin good.
Player, lookin mighty tasty up there. Got any more
flexin pics,lol. Wow, I guess that was 2 things,lol.
All u guys Rock!!:rockingout::manicd:

Don't stop now, keep em comin.

No, but seriously I'm not really comfortable putting pics up on this site. Nevertheless here's a gay little picture I took. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

PS I'm a floating head so I don't have any "ass"ets to show off

I think you are cute.

1ebca2f056f9706341a089c787425a69_20091024232010_510.jpg

This is going to sound bizarrely creepy but can I have your ass? :pweese: :blush2:

Seriously that is... wow. :drool:

Its a nice change of pace to now see the women out with there tongues on the floor. Thought I'd add alil fun to the thread myself

picture.php

Me at a Tattoo contest a few weeks ago

Its a nice change of pace to now see the women out with there tongues on the floor. Thought I'd add alil fun to the thread myself

picture.php

whoaaaa.

whoa.

whoa.

...WHOA.

(mama like.)

picture.php

Wow. I really like the tattoos they are really cool.

picture.php

May I perchance have your belt, ploz? :D

No, but seriously I'm not really comfortable putting pics up on this site. Nevertheless here's a gay little picture I took. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

PS I'm a floating head so I don't have any "ass"ets to show off

Cute. ^___________^

This thread continues to crack me up. :D It reminds me of when bachelorette parties hit up male strip clubs and are way, way rowdier than anyone at the bachelor party. MEN, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON. DIGNITY, PEOPLE.

Wow. I really like the tattoos they are really cool.

Well I was in Tattoo contest...lol. Thanx glad you like em you cant really even see all of them there are 2 on my right rib, 1 on each bicep, 1 on each sholder, 1 on each forearm, and i have a backpiece

May I perchance have your belt, ploz? :D

Um NO!!!!! I have it engraved on the front with my nickname...you cant outdark knight me...lol

whoaaaa.

whoa.

whoa.

...WHOA.

(mama like.)

Well thank you.....in other threads I would normally have said the same of all your extremely sexy pix but when 30 other guys already said everything I wanted to say 20 diff ways I just dont say anything

One of these days I'll get the money to add more tattoos. Right now, here's my only one. Be gentle, I hate posting skin pics.

100_0394.jpg

This thread continues to crack me up. :D It reminds me of when bachelorette parties hit up male strip clubs and are way, way rowdier than anyone at the bachelor party. MEN, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON. DIGNITY, PEOPLE.

Hey we are just commenting they way the guys here comment on our pictures. Guys like to see us with our shirts off, so why don't we get to have some fun and see them shirtless? I'm not mad, but the whole point of this thread was for guys to have a place to post pictures of them and have a chance for the women of TMF to have some fun and get to comment. The guys here always beg/hope for pictures of us and our ticklish assets, but
I felt we never got much in return. Why have the women do all the work? I know there are less women here, but we are here. I also thought guys would like women to comment on their pics since they don't get it as often.
-Peace Porcelaindoll2

I do confess this thread has boosted my ego so bad that there's a good deal of it sitting in megaupload.com right now. :D

Anyways I agree with porcelaindoll2 here.

I agree with Dr Stanz, much thanks to Porcelain and the rest of the ladies!! Y'alls rock! :)

Hey we are just commenting they way the guys here comment on our pictures. Guys like to see us with our shirts off, so why don't we get to have some fun and see them shirtless? I'm not mad, but the whole point of this thread was for guys to have a place to post pictures of them and have a chance for the women of TMF to have some fun and get to comment. The guys here always beg/hope for pictures of us and our ticklish assets, but
I felt we never got much in return. Why have the women do all the work? I know there are less women here, but we are here. I also thought guys would like women to comment on their pics since they don't get it as often.
-Peace Porcelaindoll2

I was just kidding around, silly. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back