• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lia's sweaty 7 1/2s tickled after a walk, and my 17s in holey socks...

lordmephisto

TMF Poster
Hey everyone! Spring semester just ended for us and so we thought we'd celebrate with a little tickle session for you all. We had just got back from a walk and decided to have some foot fun... Lia had also just recently got some cute fishnet stockings from ambiance that we wanted to play around with. At the end, we noticed that I had a small hole in one of my socks. That realization led to this short video with me after we made a few more intentional holes. Let us know what you think, and if you have any foot-related requests or if you want to see Lia in some of her own holey socks!...

last ones... (And I just now realized that the title of this thread kinda rhymes. sigh... >.< )

The clips of you tickling Lia had EVERYTHING I like in a female foot tickling clip. It started with the slow pulling off of her socks (and light blue was the perfect color). Her feet are the perfect size 6, without a high deep arch. Her toenails were painted purple, which, for a woman's pedicure is my favorite color. You slowly tickled and teased her feet, instead of doing it hard and rough. Her giggling and laughing was fantastic, and I like how you teased her at the end by giving her soles a few seconds of relaxing massage, before you went back to the tickling (I love to to tease a woman that way when I tickle her feet). If you and she have no problems with this, and you ever want another guy to tickle her feet for you, I happily volunteer! OUTSTANDING CLIP!!!!!!! :D :D

I don’t believe a pair of feet can be anymore beautiful than Lia’s; they are quite mesmerizing. But I have to say, if those are 7.5’s, then you must have hands the size of Andre the Giant. :thumbsup:

He does have huge hands lol look at the size of his feet! and thanks for all the nice comments! That's why I love doing this. :blowkiss:

i love the socks, but i think the quality could've been clearer. other than that, very sexy feet in socks!

Mephisto, you always post some of my favorite stuff! Thanks so much! :D

Very nice videos!!

You really should another tickling video where she's getting tickled in holey socks :) Would be great!

Thats one of 3 things that we're going to show in the near future. Another TMF member gave us an idea that we're going to try, and I have an idea of my own that I want to attempt... Glad you liked!

She is perfect! I wish we could see her face, but the clip is great. And yes her feet are amazing. She has great potential. when are you make the full length vid?

You really have to do a video with her getting tickled in holey socks :)

I loved it man...she has the most beautiful feet....would love to see and hear her being tickled in the fishnets next time!!!!!

Great job!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back