• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cindi gets Tasha F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Cindi gets her first lee,and its revenge on Tasha! Cindi teases and messes with Tasha at first, and Tasha really tries to not laugh and hold it in, trying to get Cindi to think she cant tickle her. But Tasha cannot hold back for long, especially when Cindi breaks the brush and babyoil on Tasha's left foot.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I did not know

I did not know Tasha spoke a foreign language! Great tickling!

Revenge is a dish best served in stocks. . .

I dig that.

Tasha's left foot sure is a hot tender spot. And points to Cindi knowing that those knees are also tender. Tasha's reaction and that contorted face and whichever language she's speaking is the best. more please. :p

Those immobilized feet are incredible!

Is there a better 'ler / 'lee combo than Tasha? She is practically the definition of revenge tickling. Just watch the 'nemesis' video...

Tasha lasted 8 minutes with all ten toes tied back??? I thought this would have been a 1 minute video! LOL

Then again, maybe you can get Tasha's achilles's heel (desiree) back for this new device???:firedevil

Tasha lasted 8 minutes with all ten toes tied back??? I thought this would have been a 1 minute video! LOL

Then again, maybe you can get Tasha's achilles's heel (desiree) back for this new device???:firedevil

Not that I'm complaining but I dont think all ten were tied back.

finally we saw Cindy as a 'ler.

Anyway i think i prefer her as a 'lee

I rarely comment on clips these days, but I wanted to take a moment to single this one out as an excellent video for a number of reasons.

I've always been a champion of Cindi as a lee, she is touch sensitive, and has a wonderful verbal response that includes a sweet politeness when she is tortured that would make one think that she is a very kind hearted person in general.

It's this quality that makes this an interesting video. Cindi as a Ler tickles her victim (Tasha in this case) in a way that she knows would tickle her. A very light, very active style. One not seen very often. It's a nice change of pace. Also Cindi is very quick to identify bad spots, and work them without let up. She is quite sadistic this way.

As a result, she pulls some excellent responses from Tasha that we've not seen before, even under skilled Ler's like Brook. And for those of us who like to see some true suffering in a lee, it's here to enjoy.

It's always nice to discover an excellent new lee, which Cindi has been, but it's much rarer to find a new Ler that brings a different and effective style to video. Cindi does this. I very much hope to see her get a crack at some of TA's other regular ladies (Brook, Lyla, Lolo, Amber, and Diane spring to mind) with her unique style. She'd probably excel at F/M Ler work also.

Nice work Tommy.

Myriads

Please forgive me for saying this Tasha -- but is so much fun watching you get tickled !!
I've always felt revenge tickles were the best :)

It's an absolute pleasure to see Tasha get a taste of her own medicine!!! I love when the tickler is more ticklish than the lee and Tasha is so ticklish!!! I love her beautiful,ticklish feet and I love when Tasha gets those beautiful feet tickled!!!GREAT CLIP!!!

just wondering how soft are tasha's feet?

Very soft, very sensitive! I just finished my "soles up" attachement to the humbler, there is no more wiggle room and the big toes will be tied to the attachment. I am hoping Tasha will try it out.

Cindi's tickling style is so light and slow but works so well on Tasha's soles.

I rarely comment on clips these days, but I wanted to take a moment to single this one out as an excellent video for a number of reasons.

I've always been a champion of Cindi as a lee, she is touch sensitive, and has a wonderful verbal response that includes a sweet politeness when she is tortured that would make one think that she is a very kind hearted person in general.

It's this quality that makes this an interesting video. Cindi as a Ler tickles her victim (Tasha in this case) in a way that she knows would tickle her. A very light, very active style. One not seen very often. It's a nice change of pace. Also Cindi is very quick to identify bad spots, and work them without let up. She is quite sadistic this way.

As a result, she pulls some excellent responses from Tasha that we've not seen before, even under skilled Ler's like Brook. And for those of us who like to see some true suffering in a lee, it's here to enjoy.

It's always nice to discover an excellent new lee, which Cindi has been, but it's much rarer to find a new Ler that brings a different and effective style to video. Cindi does this. I very much hope to see her get a crack at some of TA's other regular ladies (Brook, Lyla, Lolo, Amber, and Diane spring to mind) with her unique style. She'd probably excel at F/M Ler work also.

Nice work Tommy.

Myriads

Agree. I love Cindi's tickling style in this video. So light and slow but works so well on Tasha's soles.

I just watched this great clip! - was this the only clip of her as a ler?
*agree with what Myriads said

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back