Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

6/16/2021

The TMF Chat Room offers the ability to make sub rooms for more personal group chats.

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I rarely comment on clips these days, but I wanted to take a moment to single this one out as an excellent video for a number of reasons.

I've always been a champion of Cindi as a lee, she is touch sensitive, and has a wonderful verbal response that includes a sweet politeness when she is tortured that would make one think that she is a very kind hearted person in general.

It's this quality that makes this an interesting video. Cindi as a Ler tickles her victim (Tasha in this case) in a way that she knows would tickle her. A very light, very active style. One not seen very often. It's a nice change of pace. Also Cindi is very quick to identify bad spots, and work them without let up. She is quite sadistic this way.

As a result, she pulls some excellent responses from Tasha that we've not seen before, even under skilled Ler's like Brook. And for those of us who like to see some true suffering in a lee, it's here to enjoy.

It's always nice to discover an excellent new lee, which Cindi has been, but it's much rarer to find a new Ler that brings a different and effective style to video. Cindi does this. I very much hope to see her get a crack at some of TA's other regular ladies (Brook, Lyla, Lolo, Amber, and Diane spring to mind) with her unique style. She'd probably excel at F/M Ler work also.

Nice work Tommy.

Myriads

just wondering how soft are tasha's feet?

Please forgive me for saying this Tasha -- but is so much fun watching you get tickled !!
    I've always felt revenge tickles were the best :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BXTCKLR View Post
    Please forgive me for saying this Tasha -- but is so much fun watching you get tickled !!
    I've always felt revenge tickles were the best :-)
    I so agree

It's an absolute pleasure to see Tasha get a taste of her own medicine!!! I love when the tickler is more ticklish than the lee and Tasha is so ticklish!!! I love her beautiful,ticklish feet and I love when Tasha gets those beautiful feet tickled!!!GREAT CLIP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by supatcklshler View Post
    just wondering how soft are tasha's feet?
    Very soft, very sensitive! I just finished my "soles up" attachement to the humbler, there is no more wiggle room and the big toes will be tied to the attachment. I am hoping Tasha will try it out.

Cindi's tickling style is so light and slow but works so well on Tasha's soles.

Quote Originally Posted by Myriads View Post
    I rarely comment on clips these days, but I wanted to take a moment to single this one out as an excellent video for a number of reasons.

I've always been a champion of Cindi as a lee, she is touch sensitive, and has a wonderful verbal response that includes a sweet politeness when she is tortured that would make one think that she is a very kind hearted person in general.

It's this quality that makes this an interesting video. Cindi as a Ler tickles her victim (Tasha in this case) in a way that she knows would tickle her. A very light, very active style. One not seen very often. It's a nice change of pace. Also Cindi is very quick to identify bad spots, and work them without let up. She is quite sadistic this way.

As a result, she pulls some excellent responses from Tasha that we've not seen before, even under skilled Ler's like Brook. And for those of us who like to see some true suffering in a lee, it's here to enjoy.

It's always nice to discover an excellent new lee, which Cindi has been, but it's much rarer to find a new Ler that brings a different and effective style to video. Cindi does this. I very much hope to see her get a crack at some of TA's other regular ladies (Brook, Lyla, Lolo, Amber, and Diane spring to mind) with her unique style. She'd probably excel at F/M Ler work also.

Nice work Tommy.

Myriads
    Agree. I love Cindi's tickling style in this video. So light and slow but works so well on Tasha's soles.

I just watched this great clip! - was this the only clip of her as a ler?
    *agree with what Myriads said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12