• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miranda Kerr 100%

xavier69

TMF Regular
So if you don know. I think Miranda kerr is hands down the most gorgeous woman to ever grace the earth. Anyways, I was lucky enough to catch her on facebook when she was answering fan questions. (you know where this is going) so I asked her if her feet were ticklish and she replied and I quote "my feet are ticklish-really ticklish." And if you haven't seen her feet, check the images forum I posted a Ton of pics of her feet and they are beautiful. I'd love to hear that sexy Aussie laugh. You can find the convo on her facebook fan page.

Yea go to her facebook fan page. I can't post pics from my iPhone or I'd send you a screenshot of the convo. Gimmie ur email and I'll email u one.

Yea go to her facebook fan page. I can't post pics from my iPhone or I'd send you a screenshot of the convo. Gimmie ur email and I'll email u one.

I found the post on her page. Nice work man!
100% proof is right! Unless she's lying or something, but why would she do that? Wonder about the rest of her body....:devil:

You are such an idiot. Those facebook fan pages are not run by the actual celebrity themselves. They are run by wierdo nutjob fans who are into roleplaying and shit.. Do you think she would have time to run a silly facebook page. ???

You are such an idiot. Those facebook fan pages are not run by the actual celebrity themselves. They are run by wierdo nutjob fans who are into roleplaying and shit.. Do you think she would have time to run a silly facebook page. ???

It's not like it takes hours to "run" a Facebook page. It's really no different than a celebrity having twitter. You're argument is stupid

What the hell's your problem? Xavier had the guts to ask Miranda "The Question" she gives the response we all want to hear and all you do is piss and moan. If you doubt the legitimacy of Miranda's facebook page, that's one thing, but why resort to name calling? In fact why even bother trolling the celebrity sections, if all you're going to do is dispute any info you find here and attack the people who are nice enough to post that info?

i am very close with a celeb (can not and will not say who - only that it is female), and i can asure you, the fan pages on facebook very well can be ran by the celeb themselves. cause she does.

Chin chin chin.. I know because I happened to be friends with a Miranda Kerr on facebook and it later came out to be a pretender. Trust me stop keyboard jockeying.. PWNED FOOLS!

LOL. I read through this folder before responding. I tend to agree with you; the original post should not really be considered as "evidence" that Kerr is ticklish. It is hard to determine whether or not Fan Pages actually represent anything truthful about the "subject" of the page.

I don't understand why you have to be so nasty about your opinion though. I mean, you can't really "prove" that it is not her responding either.

In terms of the original opinion, I think Kerr is cute...but not beautiful and that her feet are "okay" but not beautiful. The thought of tickling her does not do anything for me. But that's just me. Apparently, other people are into her, her feet and the idea of her being tickled. What's wrong with that? Nothing. Whatever floats people's boats, right? Folks here have a common interest in tickling.

I personally do not count information from a fan page as confirmation of tickling. But I don't want to get in the way of what other people think. Shoot. We even have "fakes" in terms of pictures of celebrity tickling and fiction being written about tickling. Some folks are into it. Others not. No big deal.

Seems like people do the best they can with what they've got. Take it or leave it. I don't see why you have to have a temper tantrum about it. if you want to be nasty about it...just keep it to yourself.

I'm not mad at ya. I'm just sayin. It gets annoying in here when people start sniping at each other for petty reasons.

It's def run by her for all u doubters. If u read she takes the time to talk to her fans

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back