• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rani Soles Up F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Indian model Rani gets some 'soles up' tickling from Brooke. Rani is so tall, her feet overshoot the toeties! Not a problem, she isnt going anywhere, she is still immoible and Brooke has her way with her feet.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Tickle Abuse said:
Rani is so tall, her feet overshoot the toeties!

Looking forward to the adjustable toe-tie attachment for the soles up setup - maybe with multiple toe ties...

Now there's an engineering challenge.

Looking forward to the adjustable toe-tie attachment for the soles up setup - maybe with multiple toe ties...

Now there's an engineering challenge.

I already have it, just not in "Rani" size, lol. I will make an attachment for my attachment for larger feet.

I love the fact that you're always trying new devices, thank you for that ! But, i was wondering, why don't you use the "4 corner of hell " on the bed, like you used too? Those were pretty nice clip ! I know bedspread clips are always appreciated in here !

I love Indian ladies, tall women and large, shapely feet. This model is perfection. Nice find, I hope she comes back for more.
( I am a hardcore foot-guy, but I would still love to have a solid upper-body from her...great reactions from her ribs!)

I love the fact that you're always trying new devices, thank you for that ! But, i was wondering, why don't you use the "4 corner of hell " on the bed, like you used too? Those were pretty nice clip ! I know bedspread clips are always appreciated in here !

I have all this cool equipment i made so I am very reluctant to not use it and use a bed, or hogtie. I recently did some 4 corners videos on the Humber and Immobilizer, dont even have a bed in my studio, lol. I'll was thinking of making a small bed but something with very sturdy attachment points on it.

I just love Rani's big feet, the look so yummy! :veryhappy

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Not me, guys, a girl that big turns me off - I like girls who are pretty, petite to normal size, feminine and flawless (free of those ugly tatoos)!

...aaand this one will also be bought on the 29th, lol.

You're on a roll Tommy...

The bigger they are, the harder they laugh

Br:cuddle:ke has this Amazon Indian Rani where she wants her.

I love girls with large feet I wish I could worship and tickle hers

I'm absolutely loving these soles up clips. Although I'm not sure how effective this would be on me personally (since it looks a bit uncomfortable), it's obvious that you are able to devastate your victims, and not to mention, those helpless soles have never looked more gorgeous :)

I do hope The Immobilizer comes back soon! I'm a huge fan of that!

So...when will we be seeing the gorgeous Diane 'soles up'! CANNOT WAIT!

Thanks for everything!
-rat

I'm absolutely loving these soles up clips. Although I'm not sure how effective this would be on me personally (since it looks a bit uncomfortable), it's obvious that you are able to devastate your victims, and not to mention, those helpless soles have never looked more gorgeous :)

I do hope The Immobilizer comes back soon! I'm a huge fan of that!

So...when will we be seeing the gorgeous Diane 'soles up'! CANNOT WAIT!

Thanks for everything!
-rat

Diane started a new job, waiting for her to be free again. I just built another new device, cant wait for Diane to get in it as well.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back