• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kari Byron from Mythbusters

johnnygomez

Hi,
I dont know how well known Mythbusters is, I always watch it on discovery channel.

In the last episode of Mythbusters - Flu Fiction the cute Kari Byron was tickled briefly on her sides as can be also seen on youtube:
/watch?v=2FM2udfrpwE

It starts at 1:55 and lasts for 2 seconds, but better than nothing and very cute reaction ;)

Regards,

She was also tickled on a previous episode, when she was covered with silver paint. See watch?v=g3yuKEILdqk.

I bet that guy saw her stretched out and just could not resist. Cute reaction from her also.

The best part is that the yelp she let out when Adam tickled her was identical to the one she let out when she was getting painted silver. To me, that is proof of her genuinely being ticklish. Now if we could only get them to do a show about whether Tickling was a legitimate form of Torture! I think with Kari being the victim, "Myth Confirmed".

There have been so many chances on this show to get Kari and others, it is good to seem them take the opportunity no matter how short it was.

I have hope that there will be a good one still to come from the Mythbusters.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back