• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's talk serious sadistic tickle torture!

Ok soo of all the members on here who is into the really dark, twisted and seriously evil no mercy tickle torture!

The kind where the lee is flipping out and begging for mercy and gets none and can barely move or squirm just has to endure the mind blowing torture!

I am completely merciless when I tickle someone, I just tickle girld and I love to make them go to mad house after my tickle torture XD hahahaha I often tickle my aunts, friends and my mom

welp...that's the dream for me, gotta find a ler so sadistic she can make me safeword. None found yet sadly :)

I'd love to find someone like this but so far it's been a struggle. As a lee I'm not as sensitive as most, so I need someone who's willing to work hard and long to break me. I desperately want to be forced to submit, and feel what it's like to be put over the edge via tickle-torture.

This was me when i was single and just nailed random chicks since settling down but much more tame

Feet were a must

Asshole if they deserve extra torment

Nipples also

All three need a feather

I understand the popularity....

Unfortunately, this style pushes the already low lee/ler ratio even lower.

Ok soo of all the members on here who is into the really dark, twisted and seriously evil no mercy tickle torture!

The kind where the lee is flipping out and begging for mercy and gets none and can barely move or squirm just has to endure the mind blowing torture!

Even though I am more of a sensual\playful tickler, I totally get the harder and torturous tickling side. I had a couple experiences being that kind of tickler and enjoyed them. With right combination of the lee\ler and right set up\circumstances, all forms of tickling can be incredible.

I like all kinds of tickling, but this is definitely my favorite kind (as a lee). I write /M fics about such fantasy scenarios!

Very interesting. Of those that have been or have the desire to be tickled this way, I am wondering if there would be a point where you have had absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt all you can take and just no way cannot take anymore...but still want it to continue. What do you or would you be doing during all this, besides obviously laughing, as in crying, peeing, passing out, convulsions or what? How long would you want this to go on?

I can only speak for myself here. In a real life scenario, I want to be begging and maybe crying, but I don't want to pee, pass out, or have convulsions. I don't want to struggle or laugh to the point of pain. I like the idea of an extended torment scenario; so for me, an ideal session would be where I'm tickled to my limit... then allowed to rest to regain strength before another round.

In a fictional story or fantasy, though, those concepts can change. :)

I can only speak for myself here. In a real life scenario, I want to be begging and maybe crying, but I don't want to pee, pass out, or have convulsions. I don't want to struggle or laugh to the point of pain. I like the idea of an extended torment scenario; so for me, an ideal session would be where I'm tickled to my limit... then allowed to rest to regain strength before another round.

Same, you've described my fantasy perfectly.

As a Ler for whom tickling is definitely both sexual and a deliciously devilish activity, the real turn-on is pretty dependent on seeing/hearing the tickled victim cross the line into seriously panicky territory and stay there. On the other hand, if laughter is replaced by nothing but screams or begging, or they are so firmly trapped that there is no room for them to make their frantic helpless struggles, I would lose interest.

Same here- ler or lee, I'm not appealed by pain, wetting, or even health problems coming up. Now begging for mercy, that's what I want.

I would want trust, if i was to explore this idea with someone. But, as far as enduring sadism, im a masochist so that sort of treatment would be right up my alley!

I’d love this! Wrists tied above my head securely in a Y shape, upper body bare and completely exposed. Waist straddled so I can’t roll or buck. Then fake/gel nails on my oiled upper body all over. Nonstop, tickle me until I pee if you have to. I’m at your mercy >:)

I’d love this! Wrists tied above my head securely in a Y shape, upper body bare and completely exposed. Waist straddled so I can’t roll or buck. Then fake/gel nails on my oiled upper body all over. Nonstop, tickle me until I pee if you have to. I’m at your mercy >:)

Sounds fun!

Yes, yes... I was so tortured, a double feeling.... and scary and ticklish unbearable)))))

Sadistic tickle torture is the best :) I love seeing/hearing screaming, begging, crying and hysterical laughing

I am always go dark.
Read my stories, You'll find it interesting.
In fact, I go so dark that I couldn't end the trilogy because the last story went way too far, so that file is still sitting on my drive...
In my fantasy, tickling torture goes beyond humanism.. The victims are damaged, laughing in pure agony and horror, without mercy.
There are no men in my stories yet there's plenty of sexual abuse, overwhelmed by the non-stop desperate laughter.

I don't wish for anyone ever visiting my mind :)

I feel like this is so hard to find in a ler I see often. The most sadistic sessions I've had were one offs with lers that were just pent up. It's incredible but so scary. I worry it's not safe but I can't help but crave it.

I often think the psychology of the situation is often overlooked. I like to mess with my objects mind.

For example, for one session, the lee was stocked and foot tickled. I gave it a bunch of keys and said if it could open the padlock with the right key, I'd stop tickling its feet.

Unknown to the lee... The actual key was in my pocket the whole time.

The reveal, the betrayal, plus the horror and begging to avoid a second round of tickling was just.... Delightful.

Wife

I've always fantasized about tickling my wife that way, or watching her get tickle tortured. Count me in. PM to chat about it!

I've never had that experience before but I would love to. To experience being totally out of control, to be exposed and at the wilm of someone else.

Ummmm...does anyone what to RP that with me?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back