• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's talk serious sadistic tickle torture!

d-1b

Ok soo of all the members on here who is into the really dark, twisted and seriously evil no mercy tickle torture!

The kind where the lee is flipping out and begging for mercy and gets none and can barely move or squirm just has to endure the mind blowing torture!

That would be me - read some of my stories like Temple of Laughing Waters and the Trials of Taleena - I also do tickling sessions like this at ladies parties and dungeons.

You are singing my song! That is how I love it! Just tie me up, naked, helpless, make sure there is no way I can escape and to with me anything you want, no safeword, no rules! I'm getting wet by just thinking about it.

You are singing my song! That is how I love it! Just tie me up, naked, helpless, make sure there is no way I can escape and to with me anything you want, no safeword, no rules! I'm getting wet by just thinking about it.

Awesome.... It depends on the person and what they want before they get tied down but if sadistic tickling is what they want.... I'm game cause i have been ruthless before and it was awesome for both sides!!!!

I wrote something called the Goddess Spa (& Dungeon), and it featured some brutal F/M tickle torture, and some F/F as well.

Oh alright, I'll give in. :p

Yeah, that's been on my fantasy list a few times I might say.

"Gentle sensitivity" is my middle name.

me..me...me!! Shame it's never happened and very unlikly to ever happen :-(

Me too

The kind where the lee is flipping out and begging for mercy and gets none and can barely move or squirm just has to endure the mind blowing torture!

- is there any other kind ? not for me! Allthough some room should be left to squirming so I may enjoy the body language and so the lee can work up a fine layer of sweat on her naked body.

Very interesting. Of those that have been or have the desire to be tickled this way, I am wondering if there would be a point where you have had absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt all you can take and just no way cannot take anymore...but still want it to continue. What do you or would you be doing during all this, besides obviously laughing, as in crying, peeing, passing out, convulsions or what? How long would you want this to go on?

I am an incredibly sadistic tickler, if the lee is okay letting me run riot. Although I usually play with a safeword, I've had a couple of sessions with tickle friends who were up for one without and I had an immense amount of fun letting rip in the most agonising fashion possible.
One thing I've got going for me is that all those endorphins and adrenaline that are released wen I'm tickling allow me to go on for a couple of hours without a break, so it's not just the evilness, it's the non-stop relentlessness of it too.

Very interesting. Of those that have been or have the desire to be tickled this way, I am wondering if there would be a point where you have had absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt all you can take and just no way cannot take anymore...but still want it to continue. What do you or would you be doing during all this, besides obviously laughing, as in crying, peeing, passing out, convulsions or what? How long would you want this to go on?

It shouldn't go to the point of peeing. The fun stops when I start hurting from laughing and squirming. And that is way before peeing, crying, passing out or convulsions!

For me, it depends very much on the ticklee. If she only wants a light little taste, she gets just that. If she wants erotic tickling, she gets that. If she wants all out intense tickling, to the point of orgasm or peeing, I'm all over that - that would be my personal favorite. Similarly, if she wants to keep her clothes on, that's fine - a girl in jeans and t-shirt with her shoes and socks off has feet that are just as ticklish as a naked girl - I do tell them, though, if nudity comes up, that it's for them more than for me because it makes them feel more helpless and vulnerable. I love intense tickling, and I am very good at it, but only if that is what the ticklee wants and gives herself into.

That just means there wasn't enough pie. ;)

LOLWOT?

there is NEVER enough pie :(

i wouldn't say completely sadistic, i can be ruthless but generally tend to stop when the 'lee is losing her mind ;) unless i have reason to tickle her senseless (literally :))

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back