• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Pratt Remembers Me!!!!!!!

TravlZeus2002

TMF Expert
I always figured I would end up in the public eye because of my tickling fetish, but I figured it would be in a psychological journal. Instead I make my public debue in the October issue of FHM!!
Victoria Pratt says, "This guy comes up and I put my arm around him, and before I can stop him, he gets his head in my armpit and LICKS me. He just couldn't get enough of my armpit.":Kiss2: :Kiss2:

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!!!!!

That was you!? Very impressive!

Raul

What was she wearing, how did she react, where and when did this take place? Then I MIGHT believe you! :p

BLASPHAMY(IE) ?

amk714 said:
What was she wearing, how did she react, where and when did this take place? Then I MIGHT believe you! :p

AHHHHHH!! THERE IS A NON-BELIEVER IN OUR MIDST!!!

A) She was wearing a Harley shirt with the sleeves cut off, I'm pretty sure. I was pretty drunk. Drinks were on the house.

B) She didn't react the way I had hoped, she giggled a little and pulled her arm away. She didn't screem and fall off the bike like I had hoped.:sowrong:

C) This joyous occation took place on June 24th, my b-day is June 26th, 1986 in Toranto,(if any of you get the chance, take a trip to here. Las Vegas ain't got shit on this place.)

Re: Liberal Drinking laws

tieler said:
Wow, I think I will visit. Apparently 15 year olds can get into bars, get drunk and molest semi famous actresses.

I was IN TORONTO FROM JUNE 22nd TO JUNE 29th IN 1986 :wavingguy

PS - WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SEMI-FAMOUS?!

Last edited:
I believe, I believe! :D The post should have read "...June 24th, 1986 (my b-day is on June 26th) in Toronto..." :p Even if you were born in 1986, that would make you 16; tieler needs to work on his subtraction :blaugh: Semi-famous means famous to some extent ;)

Last edited:
Coo Coo

amk714 said:
I believe, I believe! :D The post should have read "...June 24th, 1986 (my b-day is on June 24th) in Toronto..." :p Even if you were born in 1986, that would make you 16; tieler needs to work on his subtraction :blaugh: Semi-famous means famous to some extent ;)

Damn, are you a literature profesor or something? lol:D

PS - When I said, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SEMI-FAMOUS?!" I was being a smart ass. I mean I think she is a very famous woman and so should everyone else. :ignite:

To answer your ?, no; in fact, I'm a math major, but I do well in my English classes. I even got the highest grade in one (%age-wise, of course) :D PS--I know you were, so I decided to answer your ?! literally to defuse the smart-assness :p

amk714 said:
so I decided to answer your ?! literally to defuse the smart-assness :p

But Why? :cry1:

If you take away my smart-assness I'm left with a sentence that makes me look like an idiot.:bump:

Victoria's Secrets

VICTORIA PRATT:
From a past Maxim online chat (probably still not posted):

Bandit-One: With muscles so toned, do you have any ticklesopots?
Victoria: Of course! Just `cause you have muscles doesn't mean you aren't ticklish.
Maxim Moderator: Where's it tickle the most?
Victoria: I've got very ticklish feet...and right around the ribs.

Well TravlZeus2002, I admire your moxie. It seems your only mistake was "aiming too high!!" :D

Bandit

Actually, tieler, you're only partly right. The ambiguity I pointed out in the post by Zeus means that when he licked her, he could have been anywhere from less than one year to fifteen years old when he did! :p I meant he was 16 NOW in my post.

Bandit, about aiming too high, I think Zeus could have got her around the ribs, but I don't know about the feet...was she wearing shoes when she was on the bike, Zeus? :)

Re: Re: Liberal Drinking laws

TravlZeus2002 said:

I was IN TORONTO FROM JUNE 22nd TO JUNE 29th IN 1986 :wavingguy

PS - WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SEMI-FAMOUS?!

I don't know how to make this any clearer so I'm not going to try.

amk714 I'm not sure, again I was drunk and it was years ago, but I think she was wearing sandels.

Re: I understand

tieler said:
I am aware, (after it was cleared up) that he was in toronto in 1986, but in the original post he stated, (erroneously I know now), that his birthday was June 26 1986. So I wrote commenting on fifteen year olds being able to go to bars, get drunk and lick womans armpits. TO be truthful I though he was either lying or it was a misprint. Either way I just thought I 'd put my two cents worth. Didn't think it would be such a controversy. Just a little joke.

PS. By the way, does this mean that this incident took place in 1986? I don't think Victoria Pratt is older than 30, at the most. Maybe Im wrong but if she is only about 30 this would make her about 14 at the time her armpit was licked. Maybe everyone can reply about this to clear it up. Because if this didn't take place in 1986, what was the point of mentioning that he was in toronto in 1986? Just curious.

OK, this one I understand. I can't believe I not only mis-wrote it, but kept mis-writing it. OK, I'm gonna try this again. I was in Toronto from June 24th to June 29th in 1996.

FYI tieler I don't mean to be condecending and I'm not bitchin at you. I just have a funkey sense of humor. Don't take anything I say personally.:devil:

Nice job investigating, tieler! Are you a cop? ;)

I've believed you from the beginning, Zeus; I only wanted a couple of details :)

Well, I think it's time to let this thread die :angel:

Thanks for solving this (quite weird) controversy peacefully, guys! Good to see users acting as grownups and refrain from resorting to flames and insults whenever a misunderstanding pops up. You are on my "Happy"-list now. :grouphug:

But seriously, model behaviour there. Thank you for that. :)

>>>>>>Wow, I think I will visit. Apparently 15 year olds can get into bars, get drunk and molest semi famous actresses.<<<<<

Yeah, like that's a bad thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back