• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whitney Port

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone, my gf bought the new issue of Us Weekly. In it they have a celebrity write down 25 random things about themselves. This week is Whitey Port from The Hills/ The City. she says that "I can be bribed with tickling"

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-whitney-port-201077

Whitney-Port-Feet-34546.jpg

Whitney-Port-Feet-81522.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, I wonder if that means you could offer it to her as a bribe, or threaten her with it as a bribe. Either way, very cool confession from someone who is famous for two shows I've never heard of.

Very cool find in a mainstream mag like that, but yeah, it's a little vague as to what she actually means by that. I guess we will have to make our own interpretations. :sherlock:

Very nice pics too BTW, but did ya notice she only has eight toes?? :jester:

Ask and you shall receive

Whitney Port, 25 (The City's finale airs on MTV Tuesday, July 13, at 10:30 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.

1. I've never eaten pasta.

2. I was president of my elementary school in fifth grade, the same year my sister was secretary.

3. I'm addicted to Orbit spearmint gum.

4. My pet peeve is loud chewing and aggressive eating.

5. I had braces for 10 years, until my senior year in high school.

PHOTOS: Star yearbook pics

6. I collect miniature glass shoes.

7. I'm a loner and am totally fine with it.

8. I've gone to the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri every summer since I was born.

9. I still stay in my hot-pink and leopard bedroom at my parents’ house when I come home to L.A.

10. I dream to show at Paris Fashion Week.

11. I always brought my own pillow to sleepovers but then never actually slept over. I made my parents come pick me up. I’m still weird about sleeping out.

12. I was a holiday gift-wrapper during winter breaks.

13. A dream of mine is to develop a frozen-yogurt truck with homemade toppings that are nutritious and delicious.

14. I would love to be made into a Victoria's Secret angel.

15. I looove watching the top 10 plays on ESPN.

PHOTOS: Celeb sports fanatics

16. I think I'm really good at Wheel of Fortune and want to go on.

17. I have solo dance parties in my bedroom every day.

18. I love feeling cold ears.

19. I can be bribed with tickling.

20. I was a gender-studies major in college at the University of Southern California.

21. I would rather walk anywhere than drive.

22. I was the starting shortstop on my Little League all-star team.

PHOTOS: Biggest sports scandals of all time

23. I pace uncontrollably when I am on the phone.

24. I play hide-and-seek with the unwanted "pet" mouse in my house. I call him Danger.

25. I'm the middle child of five kids, yet I'm somehow at least 4 inches taller than all my sisters.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly

thanks rob, my gf left so I couldn't scan it and put it on here and didn't find a link to it.

Here's a few more feet pics of this chick that I never heard of before tonight. lol

Enjoy!

I hope it is bribing because she likes it... And I think she has all 10 toes, the pinkies are just kind of hiding in the first giant picture

Iggy & Ticklishfan OBVIOUSLY you BOTH ARE BLIND if you LOOKED you would see I POSTED the info, now go back and look and u will see it MORONS!

calm down rob, I said I saw it and I appreciated it. I was trying to find the actual thing online, to no avail unfortunately. remember I'm the one who found it originally

Hmm, I wonder if that means you could offer it to her as a bribe, or threaten her with it as a bribe. Either way, very cool confession from someone who is famous for two shows I've never heard of.
My thought exactly! Bribe her by tickling because she likes it, or bribe via threatening her with tickling? My own opinion is that it's somewhere in between. She's probably very ticklish but enjoys a good tickle (probably not as much as we'd like her to, but oh well...) and plays stubborn sometimes in order to get tickled.
I can live with that. :)

Here's a few more feet pics of this chick that I never heard of before tonight. lol

Enjoy!
Maybe it means nothing, but did anyone else notice that in all these pics (except the very first one) Whitney is more prominently displaying her right foot? Think she likes it better than her left? ;-)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back