• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merlene Ottey

sammyanderton

Does anyone remember the Jamaican sprinter, these days apparently a Slovenian citizen Merlene Ottey? Anyway, many many years ago I had a 5 picture screencap of her laying on her stomach getting a footmassage which from the look on her face and reaction was tickling her. Today I managed to find one (which I think is the first picture) of them while surfing the web (for something completely different). the picture is really small unfortunatly but you can see the hand on her foot and the smile on her face. On the second pictures her eyes had widend and her mouth was more open as if she was surprised by the tickling. The third her head was turned sort of to see what was going. The fourth sort of the same as the third and on the last one her eyes were somewhat closed and she had a giganting smile on her face.

I was/am pretty sure it was tickling her but maybe she just heard a good joke and turned around to see who the funny guy was, I don´t know!

If anyone has the rest of the pictures please post them. Since I found this one now I´ve been searching the web for the rest but can´t find them anywhere.

Sorry if this little thing turned out to be a long arsed post! Just thought I´d share.

Peace out!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back