• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have tickled a few

Well Does Anybody Know

This question is for SerialTickler or anybody. I'd like to know if Aaliyah's ticklish as well as Beyonce, Tyra Banks, and Li'l Kim?

Attachments

• licktickletorture1.jpg
    licktickletorture1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 205
  • licktickletorture2.jpg
    licktickletorture2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 195
  • licktickletorture3.jpg
    licktickletorture3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 216
  • licktickletorture4.jpg
    licktickletorture4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 234
  • lick tickle torture sample.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 241
  • andibell.gif
    andibell.gif
    509.9 KB · Views: 51
Beyonce's ticklish on her waist. Tyra's also ticklish on her waist and tummy area.

As far as the poste about me tickling Sandra..I noticed Sandra chatting with a couple of executives and decided to walk up behind her and grab her waist. The event was the Fox hosting of Teen Choice awards I believe. She had on this sexy thin strapped silk shirt that hovered above her bellybutton and barely covered cleavage and back. She paired that with some light blue jeans which looked comfortable. She squirmed and twisted a bit trying to hold in her giggles but they came out in little spirts. She's got the goofiest laugh :)I swear. Sandra then turned around and said " Oh god! I hate that!". I then gave her a kiss on the cheek and caused her to blush in front of company due to embaressment. It was very funny indeed. :)

I've also tickled some celebrities. While hanging out in a Madison Avenue shoe store I tickled Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Denise Richards, and Cindy Margolis. Then I stepped into my time machine and went back to the 60's where I tickled Marilyn Monroe and Natalie Wood.Much like Santa Claus our friend Serial Tickler provides us with some fun ammunition for the imagination. Unfortunately he shares another of Santa Claus' characteristics, and that is sooner or later you realize that fat guys in red suits don't bring you gifts, and that somebody who legitimitely tickles all of these celebrities would keep thier mouth shut for fear of being fired from such a cool job. I think Fungus Mungus hit the nail on the head when he asked for a complete list in one posting.
This is a great site and I very much enjoy the LEGITIMATE celebrity list that is posted on the site.I send much thanks to the people who put in the pain staking hours of accumulating info.

Wallstreet,

I loved your post and I agree with you 100%.

HipHop,

Who is the last you tickled? And when was it?

vicoria addams

does anybody know if victoria addams is ticklish or any of the other spice girls?

Brooklyn, two quick questions:

Why are you so quick to deny the word of one person and accept the same word of another?

If you agree with WallStreet, why do you have any faith in HOP2POP?

Just some conflicting ideas that are now bugging me.

As far as tickling goes, I tickle people almost everyday wether it be a quick poke or a gentle grab. I remember an incident with Holly M Combs from Charmed at WB's All Star Party. She was showing me this necklace she wore and I let my fingers softly graze the back of her neck. She twitched saying "ooooohoohoo. That tickles." I gave Nikki Cox a hug while trying to tickle her but it wasn't a success :(.The top she wore made her already large breast look as if they were going to explode. I did give a quick poke to K. Russell in which she tensed up and looked back. The latest Celebs I've tickled won't be shared because of my current public associations with them.

joeshushu: where on Mandy Moor's web site does it say that?

Mandi's Rumor Mill

Fetter,

Mandi Moore, like more celebrities should, has a personal webpage which includes a "rumor mill". Fans can ask her virtually any question about anything — mostly, of course, about rumors they have heard. Here is the one you're looking for:

RUMOR #5
I just wanted to say that mandy moore has a beautiful laugh, and i heard that she has extremely ticklish feet.. is this true?

MM: WOW AGAIN...I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT, BUT THANK YOU. AND OH MY I AM SO TICKLISH, BUT NOT JUST ON MY FEET...EVERWHERE. NOT GOOD LOL:)

this is the link that has the exact same thing:

http://www.mandymoore.com/rumor_mill/1000.html

FOR WALLSTREET

I enjoyed your post thought it was funny,
but to answer your post...i thought i was sharing my expierences with those that had questions but it seems there are more people doubting me. I never give my name and there are over 2,500 employees of my company..i also highly doubt they come here!..lol..so i do not feel my job is in danger at all.

But I feel I should not have to explain myself anymore to those who question me..since there have been more doubting me i don't think there is a need for me to post anymore. This will be my final post....Happy tickle hunting to all!!!

No, don't walk away in disgust! You obviously understand that you have
a really incredible story, and of course, there will be some doubters. But the vast majority of us on this page want to keep
hearing from you about famous womens' feet!

By the way....have you worked with the girls from "Charmed?" How
ticklish are Alyssa, Shannon, and Holly Marie? Which one has the
sexiest feet?

I hope Serial Tickler's feelings weren't severely crumbled by our skeptisism. There are members on this forum that sit at there computers for hours on end sitting through celebrity chats and digging through the annals of Maxim interviews. To come on this forum and have info and not directly share it is kind of an insult to the hard work the moderators have put in. We're all here to have fun so I reiterate that our skeptisism is not meant as an attack on Serial Tickler. In the same measure, did Serial Tickler expect everyone to follow an indirect approach. "Say, have you ever tickled Kate Moss?" Those who don't believe you aren't trying to drive you out of the forum, we just think your contributions are better placed on the "Stories" section of the forum.

Support for WallStreet

Dear WallStreet,

Don't be too concerned about "Serial_tickler" packing up his toys and going home. It is quite reasonable to express some doubt about stories that are so improbable.

Although he could be telling the truth--anything's possible--to me the fact that he is so unwilling to tolerate a little skepticism is the surest sign that he was probably making things up. (What does he mean, he "enjoyed your post", but he shouldn't have to take any doubting?) Serial should understand that claims like his are so unlikely that questioning is normal and should be welcome.

As you wrote to him, there is no sin in inventing wonderful fantasies, but then it belongs in the Stories section.

Look Guys, this is really starting to piss me off.
As with every other member who claims to have tickled celebrities, I have done my homework on them, contacted them, and talked to them for satisfactory verification. Serial is the real deal. I will soon post pics of him with other celebrities as he has wished that I do so. Let *ME* do the doubting and skepticism, once the initial verification of someone's claims is done and over, please do not continue to pester somebody. If Serial really does pack his bags and leave, it would be a serious serious blow to me, and bandit, and everyone else who dedicates most of their time to this section of the board. If Serial decides to stay, all his information will either go through me or go through him. He has a right to privacy just like everyone else does, let's respect that right, not name every single celebrity we can think of for him to answer. Thank you, I hope you all understand where I am coming from.
Scooby

C'mon People

Hello all,

I completely agree with Scooby. I have been visiting this forum for months, and usually I don't have much to say. But, this particular portion of the forum is dedicated to info on celebrities.

Being ticklish is not usually a publically known fact, therefore much of what we go on is rumor and some microscopic evindence found in a whirlwind. So any information is helpful, and I believe that if anything posted here you're going to shoot down by skeptisism, then you do not belong here. You should only be looking at the images and clips section where there is physical evidence of someone being ticklish. Otherwise accept what is here as useful knowledge and move on. Because let's face it, outside of celebrity chats, unless you've got Jennifer Lopez's feet on your lap, or Jessica Alba's underarms exposed; the final fact is that we don't know for sure!!

Serial asked me to post these pics of him with celebs...he's the real deal fellas, like I have said since I've talked to him. Maybe this will shut you up:
kathie.gif

jb-faithhill.gif

christina.jpg

Serial_Tickler, where is this place you work? I'm in hollywood right now with my father whos a hollywood co producer and I want to know. You see, I too have tickled celeb's, probly more than you ( no hard fellings:p) and if your telling the truth, than i can conferm that these celbs that you "say" you tickled are ticklish. I have to admit, Mandy and Britney are both as ticklish as you say they are ( I got a bloody nose from a kick to prove it :D ). And scooby, give me an email we need to chat

Proof in the Pictures

Serial's pictures certainly enhance the credibility of his stories.
Not only did I hurt his feelings, but my sloppy grammar has members of the forum mis-spelling skepticism. One Thousand pardons. The pictures actually weren't neccessary and I hope his job won't be put in jeapordy. I've seen dozens of posts in the past by people claiming to have tickled celebs and most are ridiculous, so Serial shouldn't hold a grudge for skepticism. I think most forum members look upon this section of the forum as a place where all information is accurate,ie, chat transcripts & interviews. When we see something here we want to firmly believe it, otherwise the forum becomes another mousepad where everyone and there brother have Alyssa Milano hogtied. You're pictures are enough for me and I'll question you no more.

To Scooby

Regarding my post: I'm fairly new to the Forum and I had no idea you did extensive checking on reports in this section. From the post you wrote (on page 2 of this thread) I did not understand that.

Thanks for clearing things up and for all of your hard work on this section.

Excellent. Pics posted, controversy ended...it's time to get back to work, Serial, and you too, Prince Veget...I hit this section of the forum every day, as I'm sure many others do, and I hate to see the real deal shot down. I'm frothin' at the mouth to hear more. You guys have FANS, now, just like the celebs you report about. How's it feel, being 2 of the big fish in a little pond? I applaud your guts to post all this in the first place. Tickle on!

i want to apologize for myself and anyone else who made you feel unwelcome at the tmf. i hope you dont hold it against us but id understand if you didnt want to tell us about any of the celebrities you tickle.

PS: Christian Aguilera looks like a bitch. She could have at least looked at the camera if she didn't want to smile.

Serial, I was one of the early skeptics (though not a COMPLETE skeptic and not a rude one either!!)....but even before you posted these pics, I had come around, because the details in the stories felt right. I feel terrible things got so out of control and hope you can forgive and forget.

Scooby, thank you for maintaining the integrity of the forum.

By the way, since you did post pics, is there any info on Faith Hill or Christine Aguilera?

Thanks Scooby

Thank you Scooby, for clearly stating what should be obvious.

I'm troubled by the cycle I see:
1 - We search for info on a celeb.
2 - Someone brave steps forward with the very info we seek.
3 - That person is jeered, insulted, and laughed at.

I would like to suggest/request that our fearless moderators delete all posts that fall into part 3 of this cycle. They are counterproductive to the very reason we are here.

They could be lying or telling the truth. You'll never know, and all the flaming in the world won't change that. So let's not cheat ourselves out of a good thing. Make like Tim McGraw and 'have a little Faith.'

As the bible says, "Let Scooby be the judge." ;)

Bandit (who was gone for awhile but is back again!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back