• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Photo in Regis and Kelly Inbox (feather/female feet)

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Here is the vidclip of the inbox segment of Regis and Kelly where the "female viewer" sent a photo attachment of a feather touching a woman's sole while she is buried in sand at a beach.

My other thread is here: full description

Kelly-

Good find thanks for sharing,
looks like something from one of us.
Wish we could have got a little more of a reaction from Kelly,I mean they talk about so much nonsense on that show for hours.
You throw a tickling pic at her and she is mute lol
OMG not a tickling pic..lets move on to another boring letter lol

The best part is the smile Kelly gets when Regis mentions Tickle, and Kelly says she sees the resemblance.

You throw a tickling pic at her and she is mute lol OMG not a tickling pic..lets move on to another boring letter lol

I know totally! I guess the feather to the feet really caught her offguard?

Man Rajee, little did you know when you become fond of Kelly years back that she'd have all kinds of little tickle mainstreams.

Why doesn't that happen with my fav celebs! :)

DK

That looks like a picture from ticklingparadise...Hmmmm, were getting a little crafty here people?!!

I think Kelly got a little flustered.....and then she says: "I can TOE-tally see the resemblence!" Hahahaha

Very nice clip, Rajee. I enjoyed it.

I don't visit this section very much. It's good you provided a link in the Mainstream Lists area. Not that I visit that section either... but by doubling the chances it happens I did come across this post.

new shows start todays...lets hope for some for tickling mentions in the coming weeks!

:couch:

hell. might as well send them the video...

www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-30CBHLyDgus/beach_tickle/

Good find thanks for sharing,
looks like something from one of us.
Wish we could have got a little more of a reaction from Kelly,I mean they talk about so much nonsense on that show for hours.
You throw a tickling pic at her and she is mute lol
OMG not a tickling pic..lets move on to another boring letter lol

There has been tickling a few times on this show, we all think Kelly has a tickling fetish. She was also foot tickled on the show, sitting in a large fish tank while this guy was tickling her feet, she didnt seem to pull them away. She was also foot tickled in Hope and Faith when she was impersonating santa claus. It could all be fake folks but tickling has been mentioned on the show

Look at Regis' face at the end, he's probably thinkin oh God, if I bring this subject up again people are going to definitely get more suspicious lol.

Sorry to bump such an old post but does someone still have the clip? My pc crashed last year so I bought a new one and Iv'e pretty much replaced all the clips I lost except this one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back