• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darci Wood-Tech TV

grstark62

TMF Novice
Here is quote directly from her Website where she talking about a coworker and how he uses her weakness against her....

We met with Vinnie for dinner last night and that was really nice. I'm glad that we finally got to sit down without being rushed. I think we might have kept him out a little late. He was laughing, because he said he wasn't used to my "sweet" voice that I use to talk to Kevin, and because I am super ticklish. See, whenever Kevin doesn't get his way, he tickles me, and I hate it.

Well, I have to go now, because SOMEONE is rushing me to get off the computer. I will remember that and use it against him in the future.

Bye ya'll!

darci

08.06.02 @ 02:21 PM CST [link] [6 Comments]
:D

Here is the link:

http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cach...om/weblog/+ticklish+Darci+Wood&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Great work!

btw, isn't G. Stark the secret alter ego of Iron Man? It's ben a long time since I read one and I could be wrong!

~ toyou

G Stark

No that was Tony Stark, of Stark Industries, then Stark Enterprises, but you were close.

Re: G Stark

grstark62 said:
No that was Tony Stark, of Stark Industries, then Stark Enterprises, but you were close.

Your absolutly right (but you knew that, didn't you!) I remembered it this morning when I got up...lol!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back