• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kobe Lee Tickles

rbakin

TMF Master
Lately I've been seeing Kobe Lee everywhere, and that is a good thing because she is HAWT!

... From Heroine Universe Nylon Fantasies, costaring with Christina Carter, Tomiko, Nicole Moser & others.

Last edited:
Kobe Lee is one of favorite Ticklees all the time. She has a cute laugh and is very ticklish on her feet. Love her nylon tickling clips!

Kobe just did three incredibly sexy scenes for us at Body & Sole; nylon foot tickle, barefoot worship, and tickling/forced orgasm. She is one of my favorite people on earth! :)

Kobe just did three incredibly sexy scenes for us at Body & Sole; nylon foot tickle, barefoot worship, and tickling/forced orgasm. She is one of my favorite people on earth! :)

I was saving the best for last! Nice work, you lucky dogs!

Found a few more miscellaneous Kobe Lee clips she did for Jamie Daniels and Gina Rae respectively...

I came across a few more clips not long ago, just getting around to it now...

Fayth on Fire

Bound and Gagged for Pleasure

Cuties in Bondage

JB Tickling

Kobe Lee is my favorite tickle model. I like her cute smile and of course her great body but the best of her is she loves to be tied up and tickled and she loves to wear nylons also :D

I love how her face doesn't age at all!!! When I found out she's 31 I almost fell off my chair. She looks as young now as she did 5 years ago (and yes, she has been around for that long. Check bound, gagged,and tickled girls on clips4sale). Oh and NylonTickler, I don't know too many girls that look as good as her in a pair of pantyhose :)

A few more...

These she did with David Mack, who has that great bondage dungeon style with leather straps and lots of forced orgasms. My favorite would be the scene with Christina Carter, who is another stand up dame...

what happend to her ? Did she stopped make tickling clips ? It's been a while since i saw the last clip of her.

what happend to her ? Did she stopped make tickling clips ? It's been a while since i saw the last clip of her.

She's still rolling. The most recent clip from Tickle Channel came out in Feb, as she also appeared on Tickle Central recently...

Kobe's Fetish Paradise

I almost forgot her very own studio, Fetish Paradise, which is a compilation of her fantastic body... of work in front of the camera, as well as some clips she directed herself. And of course tickle clips hitherto unmentioned...

Found a few more Kobes... seems like she does more bondage and fetish than tickles lately, but still 100% Kobe Lee...

Dragon Lily vs. Nylon Vixen

Tickled on the Couch

Kobe Lee gets her feet tickled

Game Show Auction

When she was in my area a short while back I tried to schedule a shoot with her, and I was disappointingly / surprisingly informed that "...I am not doing any tickling anymore. :( I could shoot with you on your other projects however."

That is the exact quote; May have just been a polite way to decline shooting tickle fetish with me though - as my individual video are way longer than the ones most other producers shoot and not for everyone...

Compared to bondage, fetish and even hardcore, tickle scenes can be way more demanding physically. I dare say tickle is one of the most demanding, especially on a lee. We'll never really know why such a bright star would leave the scene, but don't take it personally, against you or your production approach (which is awesome, btw).

LUCK YOU! I just found a bunch more Kobes at Nylon Tickling, including some relatively new stuff, and in interview for the true fans...

What's with her? It's been a very long time since i saw her in a tickling video.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back