• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Alert: The King Is Dead - BBC3

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Been seeing promos for this programme called The King Is Dead on BBC3 for a few days, and they haven't announced any air dates yet. Kinda looks like a comedy panel challenge show which has celebrities on it and is hosted by different types of characters.

Anyway, one challenge I saw had Caprice Bourret's foot covered in dog food, and a dog was licking it off. Dunno if it tickled or disgusted her or what, but she definitely reacted to it. I'm not into Caprice, but she does have really nice feet, and this could be worth a future look on BBC3 or iPlayer.

Thanks for the heads up! From what I can find, the series starts in the Autumn.

Sounds very interesting. I will look for a clip here or on The MousePad. :D

I just logged in to make people aware of it, saw the advert after Match of the Day (Go Bolton!!!). Here's hoping it's a weekly feature!!!

I'd love to see this, but it's not viewable in my area - can someone save and repost?

Thank you! Hope someone posts the entire segment when this finally airs!

The series starts this Thursday night (2nd Sept) at 10.30pm BBC Three! Not sure if this dog licking scene happens in the first episode or a later one.

The series starts this Thursday night (2nd Sept) at 10.30pm BBC Three! Not sure if this dog licking scene happens in the first episode or a later one.
The guests listed for the first episode (according to my Sky+ box) are that twat Corden, Sarah Beeny and Peaches Geldof. Worth checking just in case anything else shows up, but Caprice won't be on this episode.

The guests listed for the first episode (according to my Sky+ box) are that twat Corden, Sarah Beeny and Peaches Geldof. Worth checking just in case anything else shows up, but Caprice won't be on this episode.

Yeah, I was hoping Sarah Beeny was going to be the other woman getting her feet licked but It looks like it's going to be another episode.

At around the 11:50 mark http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcthree/2010/07/bbc-three-autumn-2010-preview.shtml you'll see Caprice, some other female and a male treading in large trays of dog food. Then a dog licking Caprices feet. Looking forward to that then!

Arkham

The other male looks to be someone dressed up as a Copper guiding Caprice and Unknown female into the trays of dog food. This leads me to believe this is a Police Chief Interview episode (If you know the format of the show you'll understand)

No dog licking in last nights episode, but there will be next week (Thurs 9th September 10.30pm BBC THREE).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tq7lg

The other woman getting her feet licked is Kirsten O'Brien :D
I'm assuming this will be the the same format as last night so the dog feet licking will be the last challenge, so will happen near the end of the show.

Last edited:
No dog licking in last nights episode, but there will be next week (Thurs 9th September 10.20pm BBC THREE).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tq7lg

The other woman getting her feet licked is Kirsten O'Brien :D
I'm assuming this will be the the same format as last night so the dog feet licking will be the last challenge, so will happen near the end of the show.
Kirsten O'Brien? Nice one! I'll definitely watch it (next week or on iPlayer), and hopefully someone will post the clip afterward!

For those of you unfamiliar with Kirsten O Brien, here is a short clip and caps showing her soles during a pedicure, and a small photo, too. If someone has a hi-quality version of the pic, please post it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back