• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Names That Crack You Up

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This thread is NOT meant to be an insult, but I was just thinking of some names that might be funny, and with which it would be difficult not to laugh.

First, it amazes me how many people there are named Richard Hard in this country. I just looked it up, and there are dozens. Imagine being a matri'd in a resturant, and having some guy named Richard Hard call up, and go "Hi, reservation for one, the name is Dick Hard". There are also a couple of people I saw named Richard Hardon. Someone calls up, and goes "Hi, this is Dick Hardon".

Any other funny names come to mind?

Mitch

There is a health consultant in Australia who has been dubbed Dr Feelgood.

The reason that's amusing is because her real name is Dr Cockburn.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

I was just looking in the phone lookup. There is someone in Ohio, and his name is Mr Pluggin Rectum, lol. I'm wondering if it is a joke, but that is the name listed. There are also other people named Rectum. The funniest name, of course, would be Richard Rectum, or Dick Rectum. How about Dick N Rectum, lol.

Names can be funny sometimes.

Mitch

I recall seeing the name Ben Dover in the phone book once.

The funniest name I can recall...Shi Tao Ting. Now maybe that name is not funny in itself, but the gentleman's credit card said "SHI T TING" I took it and showed to many a co-worker. Got home, looked it up, and it was in the phone book as "Shi T Ting"

Rob

LOL, Rob, that is funny about what that guy's credit card said.

Mitch

Funny story:
I used to work in a used cd store. One day, this death metal guy comes in with like a crate of old death metal cd's. When I finished my estimate I asked him for his I.D. He handed me a valid Colorado State Issued Driver's License with the name "Mephistopholes Foetusgrubber" Emblazond across it. I asked him for a 2nd form, which he did not have. I took his phone # and gave him his money. As soon as he left the building, I called the phone # he gave me. An older man with a gravely voice answered. I asked for Mephistopheles, to which the old man replied, "yeah, hold on." I heard him call out "Mephisto! phone!" then some conversational mumbling with a woman in the background. Followed by "oh, I'm sorry, I guess he's down at the record store selling cd's, can I take a message?" True story, swear to gandhi.

Frowg, that is a funny story.

Another name I find funny is Richard Butts. There are 256 of them in the US. Mr Butts calls up and says "Hi, this is Dick Butts, I'd like to check the balance on my account". One has to wonder how many people on the other end of the phone would be cracking up.

While Dick Butts is a fairly funny name, I'm not sure I could go through life with a name like Richard Hard or Dick Hard. That would be too much.

Mitch

Another hilarious name: Richard Head. There are 270 of them in the US. Imagine people who are friends with them, and they're like "We're going over to Dick Head's house".

That name might be the funniest of them all.

There's only one in the US, but, in Beverly Hills, CA, there is a guy named Richard Vagina. Another name that's hard not to crack up at. Mr Vagina calls up, and goes "Hi, this is Dick Vagina, I need work done at my house"

There are also 146 people named Richard Weed in this country. Guy calls up for a haircut, and says: "Hi, I need my hair cut, the name is Dick Weed".

Mitch

I'm trying to remember all those names I see in film credits that are loaded with innuendo or are just plain unbelievable... and I can't :D

I knew a kid named Sid Ball when I was younger. He was from India. His sister's name was Succuma Ball. So, when it was said fast it kinda sounded like her name was Suck-on-my Ball.

I may have posted this before. When I was younger, my parents knew a guy named Dick Whitehead. He was a nice guy, and had a VERY hot wife, Donna.

Mitch

Again, another funny phone lookup. There are nineteen people in this country, named Richard Less. Another hilarious name. "Hi, can I have my prescription please, the name is Dick Less." LOL. OMG I cant believe that nineteen people in this country are walking around with that name.

There are also thirteen people in this country with the name Richard Cock. "Hi, can I get my car serviced, the name is Dick Cock"

Mitch

I have a couple...

I once had to sell to a James Bond who worked at the U of Indiana. He did NOT have a sense of humor about the name.

My Dad once knew a Jon L. Picard, and the middle name did stand for Luke. When Star Trek: TNG came out, the guy thought it was the coolest thing in the world. He apparently even tried to occasionally feign a British accent even though he was from Baltimore.

And I had an older friend in high school named Jason who knew a guy named Richard Tickle. :)
(He had an attractive younger sister around my age, too. I was always curious if people with the last name got tickled more than average. Sadly, I never met them.)

Thanks, Backstep. Sorry to hear about how James Bond was about his name.

Richard Tickle is a funny name. "Hi, my name is Dick Tickle", lol.

From another phone lookup. There are fourteen guys named Richard Tickle in the USA. Apparently there are a lot of Dick Tickles in this country, lol, that have nothing to do with the actual action of getting one's penis tickled.

Mitch

I typed in "Richard Wad", and, when I did, two guys named
"Dick Wad" came up. One lives in St Paul, MN, and the other in Elmont, Long Island, NY.

Mitch

*I graduated highschool with a fellow named Richard Shaver.
*The last stop on the Northern Underground line in London is "Cockfosters"

LOL Richard Shaver. Good One: Dick Shaver! LMFAO.

Cockfosters is a pretty funny name too.

Mitch

There was a punk rock band out of Detroit 20 years ago called Elvis Hitler. Without a doubt the funniest name for a rock band I've ever come across.

Wow, interesting name, Knox. Elvis is cool, but Hitler is.. demonic. I wonder how popular they were.

Mitch

I once went to school with a girl named Kue Low. One day at home I was saying her name and I got in trouble because my guardian thought that I was cussing in spanish!

Sorry to hear you got in trouble, April.

More funny names: Another phone lookup. In Falls Church, VA, there is a guy named Richard Balls. "Hi, this is Dick Balls, can I get a pass into see one of the sites in Washington DC".

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back