• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Names That Crack You Up

That's awesome, Whovian. I used to watch the Batman TV show. I remember Barbara Gordon.

Mitch

Nine people in this country are named Richard Bigg. (There is no one named Big, but there are nine people named Bigg).

"Hi, this is Dick Bigg, I need a large pair of underwear": Mr Bigg says.

The reply: "Sir, do you need that because you are.. unusually well endowed?"

LMFAO!

Again, written backwards.

Bigg, Dick.

LOL!

More funny stuff!

Mitch

Oh and this one doesn't apply to me directly but in 8th grad my science teacher was telling us a story about how his wife used to be the American ping pong champion and got to go to China (A la Forrest Gump) to play against the Chinese Ping Pong champion.

...His name I shit you not was Pong Ping!

Oh and also my 8th Grad science teacher's name was Mr. Necessary! That was an awesome name!! He was an awesome teacher too.

ok lol
so my mother up until recently was dating this guy with an AWESOME funny name. i got HOURS of entertainment out of teasing him... Matthew Horny.
yes REALLY. hehe

but while they were together i realized something
my mother rigged it when i was born that her last name and myfaters last name would by hyphenated. so last names, no middle name.

he'd they been married and not met once i was 19...my name...
and i shit you not...

would have been Josie Angle-Horny.
thank fuck that didn't happen

one last story.
he told me this story about when he was in college. first day of classes. the professor was doing roll call. last (,) first.
so he says "um...horny (comma) matthew?"
and he sheepishly stands and says here while i few people snicker.
suddenly, the teacher RUNS over and hugs him. like a full contact HUG and says "you Mr. Horny...are the only one who will get an A in this class.

turned out the teachers name was Clark Kent....LMFAO guess he knew what it was like to be laughed at in public settings like that...WIN​

theres a bunch like mike hunt, dick fitswell,harry ballsonya i use to use these names for prank call lol but the funny thing is that their real

Sorry to bump this thread from a few years ago, but I just found a guy who might have one of the most hilarious names of all times.

There is a man who works at a financial firm in the Midwest. I swear to God, the guy's name is Richard Putz. LOL! OMG, that might be the all time worst name ever.

"Hi, this is Dick Putz, I'd like to help you with your financial portfolio".

Last edited:
Wasn't there a sports figure named Dick Trickle?

Funny names I've heard include Dick Nibbler, Phil McCracken, and Anita Shower. :laughhard: :bwahaha:

There was a European line of home electronic gear called "Hornyphon". I think it was owned by Philips.

DAJT is right, I believe. I think there was a guy named Dick Trickle.

I don't know how Mr Richard aka Dick Putz pronounces his name.. but.. another guy named Putz, Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher JJ Putz.. pronounces his name as "Pootz"

Another thought about Hilarious names.

One time I saw a listing in the phone directory, about a girl named Sarah Schmuck.

Baseball fans have probably heard of., and I've posted about.. major league pitcher JJ Putz (Which he pronounces Pootz).

If Ms Schmuck was a guy, and a major league pitcher, and both Schmuck and Putz pitched in the same game.. the pitching matchup would then be.. "Putz Vs Schmuck". OMG I could just see the announcers keeping a straight face while saying that sentence.

Gary Cohen of the Mets: ""The Mets and Braves will play at Citi Field at 110pm tomorrow.. The pitching matchup, ladies and gentlemen, in tomorrow's ball game.. will be.. Putz Vs Schmuck".

OMG if that ever happened in real life, where another major league team got a player named Schmuck,. and he pitched in the same game against JJ Putz, that would be hilarious.

I used to do taxes for a place, and one of our clients was the Hatt family. They also had a young 3 year old son named James... or Jimmy... Jimmy Hatt... they inadvertently named their kid Jimmy Hatt...

And I always loved coming across another file, Tony Sprinkle.

Not a person's name, and it's not "clever" in any way, but there's a small village in Wales called "Bwlch"

That's not a mistype, btw. The name actually lacks vowels.

Sorry to bump this three year old thread.. but.

I dont remember where it was.. the WPVI news I think.

I saw someone named Richard Small in the last day or so..

Made me think of this thread,. and of course.

Dick Small

Or .. written backwards on a class list.. '

Small, Dick

LOL

I dont think this one was posted yet.

There's a guy on Facebook.. his name

Richard Jerk.. or.. Dick Jerk lol.

His name backwards like on a college class list, of course.

Jerk, Dick

LOL.

That is a hilarious name

I dont know if this is accurate, but..

I just typed the name Richard Hard in the search.

Up comes a window that says

"Richard C Hard Jr".

Then it said.

This provider is no longer practicing.

He was apparently a Dr,, and.. supposedly. he was right here in Forest Hills where I live

LOL

So. I dont know what kind of Dr he was.. but.. I could have conceivably been a patient of Dr Dick Hard

LOL.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back