• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Names That Crack You Up

My father knew a girl in highschool who had the most unfortunate fate to bear the name (and I'm not shitting you hear), "Dorkus Clapsaddle".

OMG LOL That is a terrible name.

I KNOW RIGHT?

I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that the first thing she did after turning 21 years of age was show up at social services that day as soon as the office opened up and got her name changed.

Jesus, I can't imagine a more terrible name to have than that!

I think the worst name was a real name... Jimmy Buttafuco. Not good to be in prison with a name like that. LOL

Just was thinking about something hilarious.

A person named Dick Hard.. their name written on a class list, like backward would be.......

"Drum Roll"

Hard, Dick..

LMFAO!

Can you just imagine someone keeping a straight face, say, like a nurse calling it out as a patient's name at a Dr's office, or a receptionist at a job interview.

Looks like the moral of this thread is don't name your son Richard.
I was too lazy to read the entire thread, but in case no one brought him up, Dick Butkus of the Chicago Bears always cracked me up.

Sensual, I started this thread.. years ago, and have resurrected it over the years as I've found more funny sounding names.

My intent with this thread was to be.. humorous, and not.. mean spirited, of course.

You're right, Dick Butkus is a rather funny name.

Kandy. I dont know how Dick is short for Richard either.

Sensual, I started this thread.. years ago, and have resurrected it over the years as I've found more funny sounding names.

My intent with this thread was to be.. humorous, and not.. mean spirited, of course.

You're right, Dick Butkus is a rather funny name.

Kandy. I dont know how Dick is short for Richard either.

You definitely don't come across as mean spirited Mitchell!
I just noticed that the majorityof the funny names involved Dick, which I am fortunate enough to not be named.

I looked up the Richard / Dick thing. In a nutshell, they started out shortening it to Rick and in the olden days, nicknames were often words that rhymed with the name. Apparently "Hick" was also a nickname for Richard at one time. Interestingly, the original name of Richard (which was spelled and pronounced differently) meant "hard ruler".
Get it? Hard? :rowfull:

Thanks, glad I'm not coming across as mean.

Think of this.

I wonder, if someone named Richard Hard had the middle name of Jerk.

If that happened, technically, his name would be..

Drum Roll..

Dick Jerk Hard

LOL

Sorry, its; been a weird day, and I know i'm just acting silly.

Also, written backwards on a class list..

Hard, Jerk Dick

LOL

Good One. I think someone mentioned that, years ago, earlier in this thread, but thanks.

I was thinking about .. something I said few posts ago.

Dick J Hard,

As I was at lunch today, I was thinking about this thread.. I started cracking up with laughter, then couldnt remember what I wanted to post, and it just popped into my head.. so before I forget..

"Drum Roll"..

Richard.. Ulysses Hard

Dick U Hard

LMAO!

(Absolutely no offense meant to the 18th President, Ulysses S Grant, with the middle name. I've done a lot of reading about him, and he was a very interesting man.) I couldnt think of another man's name with a U, for the middle name of the name I wanted to post.

Another funny name I thought of..

People may have seen how someone might.. have a first name with they dont use.. and just have the first initial of the name, with a period, then the middle name, and last name. The professor I had, who was the basis for the Lee Sniderman character in my baseball stories, that I wrote on the forum years ago, had that.

Anyhow.. to the point, sorry.

The name.

Ulysses Richard Head.

U. Dick Head.

LOL.

Kind of, funny, I thought.

When I was living in Atlanta, GA, I was in a restaurant and I got a business card from the man there (I think he was the manager). His name was Jeff Tickle :laughhard:.

A friend sent me a text today about receiving an email from a Richard Shrimp, in the format of Shrimp, Richard. She said all she could think of was Shrimp Dick. Lol

I dont think I' ve posted this one yet.

Forgive me, too tired to look through every page.

How about .

Dick Little.. written backwards like on a class list.

Little, Dick.

LOL!

I did just look through all the pages, and neither I nor anyone else posted this name, so it is an "original thought" for a funny name,

Last edited:
Another name that I know I did not post the last time.

Richard Semen.

Sure enough I looked it up, and there is at least one, he is a Dr.

"Hi, this is Dr Dick Semen's office"

I used to look up goofy names in the phone book with my best friend Dave. We once found Gaylord Cox.

I don't like making fun of people's names because I have a kind of weird one myself, but my dentist when I was a kid had the last name "Zucchero" which means "sugar" in italian lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back