• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caprice Bourret -The King Is Dead (BBC Fall Preview)

hindsight2020

Grippedchimp posted this UK Alert here. It's a 5 second clip from taken from BBC 3's online video featuring their new Fall TV Schedule. It shows actress Caprice Bourret with a dog licking pet food off her feet.

Her reaction looks more surprised than tickled, but I figured I throw it up here anyway. Sorry it's so brief.

Update: Here's the link to the full(er) clips.

Last edited:
I might have heard A giggle from her at first, maybe!

From what I gather (I may be wrong but all 3 contestants get this. One being Graham Cole, the other being the wonderful Kirsten O'Brien.

From what I gather (I may be wrong but all 3 contestants get this. One being Graham Cole, the other being the wonderful Kirsten O'Brien.
Actually going by the format from last night's first episode, it'll just be Caprice and Kirsten. Cappers at the ready!

Just to add to this thread for anyone wo wasn't aware the actual episode containing this footage is on BBC3 on Thursday at 10.30pm I think.

I did see last week's one. Quite funny. They eliminate the lowest scoring contestant first before the final challenge, so thankfully Graham was eliminated. Really looking forward to Caprice and Kirsten's challenge! I have nothing to do tomorrow evening so I've no excuse to miss this!

This was terrible. No longer than the preview clip, and Kirsten wasn't licked. Besides, the whole dog licky thing weirds me out a bit.

1/10.

Looks like it could have tickled at first... then the dog bit her toe.

Will someone post the actual clip from the show when it runs ? Hopefully !!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back