• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi there its TickleBiatch Female and new

AlphaMale thanks for the message, I get to NYC once in a while, and I love the Yankees, I might be only 5 feet 0 and 100 lbs., but my hard workouts(stairstep,running and weights) and the many times I have tickled for long periods of time is a workout in itself, so I stay in endurance shape, I think too many Lers especially small ladies dont stay in endurance shape to tickle torture a guy to the breaking point(at least thats what I read from some guys here) so I assure you I definely can go on and on and on, even though I may be petite,I do my best. TickleBia.

Davidms, thank you for the welcome message and to be really honest I am probably more 90-10 Ler,I have been a lee several times this year, to become a better Ler I feel you must do at least a lil LEE role.

Mariners I can in fact tell your from seattle, I know a lil about baseball, I just visited San Fran last month and hope to visit LA in the coming months.

Alpamale I completely agree with you and that is why besides Health I train so hard, The better the shape I am in, the more endurance I have, and as a lil lady I need ALL the endurance I can have to tickle torture for LONG periods of time, cant wimp out and have to rest just when I get my Ler to that breaking point, I love getting my ler to the breaking point and be able to tell him that I have only just begun to tickle. I can be so sadistic AND erotic all at once, I promise.

TickleBiatch, you might have answered this already, but what got you so interested in being a tickler?

Branny,I really got into it 5 years ago after I turned 21 and felt no inhibition due to my age, but I have since 10 years old would pin down boys with my 10 year old girl friends in the neighborhood and I would find a way to think up a reason to tickle the boys for long periods of time,as I got older I found it fascinating being lil and petite how tying up a strong man and something as harmless as tickling or so they thought could get the guy to beg and laugh defenseless, and it gives me a such a turn on while tickling that it opens the door for other fun things to follow.I have always felt it was such fun to watch my ler squirm and try to get away from my fingers,I almost never tickle with anything but my fingers,I admit I have tickled people thru my teen years but now I am in the prime of tickle time.TickleBia.

Last edited:
Not a problem TickleBia, I kinda wish there were more girls like you when I was coming up who were as in to tickling as you were. What were some of the guys reaction to having been tickled by you for so long?

Hello BFWL, thank you so much for the pic message, I also put up some new images with nylons, thanks so much for your kindness.TickleBia.

Yes Branny, I have wondered why more Ladies were not into tickling very much, I think that to be a good tickler you have to be able to go a long time, be in great endurance shape so you can outlast the guys being tickled as many guys have great stamina. Also most men probably do not get their fancy fixed (I mean find a lady who will tickle very long), so when they do run into one who will they hold out before giving in. but then the FUN really begins for both of us,Besides I love using lots of oil and lube to allow my fingers to glide and allow the tickling to be even more ticklish, so with all the lube it can get messy especially when straddling the lee, and I think most ladies dont like 1) the messines 2) the endurance and time and strength it takes to create true tickle torture on the lee and 3) the imagination to dress up or think up some games to hit the psyche to make the times even more of a endorphine high for both. NOW this is not to say there are not ladies out there who will do ALL I stated with gusto as I have met several who will and I am sure there are many ladies here who will also, I am just saying alot more guys are into this than ladies. Tickle Bia.

After being tickled by someone as lovely as you, I bet it would be a very enjoyable experience. And the steps you take to make sure that all goes well with the tickling are very much admired. Bet it would be real fun to be tickled on end without mercy by you.

BellybTickler, you are sweet, and I have not had too many problems getting a lee tied down, once in a while they will not continue dating as they cant handle my rules about me having to mercilessly tickle them as part of a relationship, but that makes life so fun, I am very impressed with your pics, I love a man in uniform almost as much as a man out of uniform tied spread eagle and me straddling them to tickle into oblivion,TickleBia.

Haha, you sound very confident in your skills as a ler and I can't seem to understand why anyone would not be willing to date you, I imagine you're tons of fun to be around. As for me, I'm no longer in uniform but I wouldn't mind being tied spread eagle and tickled into oblivion xD

BellyB thank you for your service you men and women are true Heroes, TickleBia.

i think you've had enough welcomes vut one more won't hurt.

hey from over the pond, enjoy your time here :D

Tkl rebel thanks for the note, Its so cool people from all over the world.TickleBia.

Hi ChicagoDavid yes I love having my lee tied very taught and spread eagle with little movemeny to get away from my fingers and straddling them makes it even harder for them to escape and the the fun begins.TickleBia.

Hey TickleBia, what do you prefer your 'lee to be wearing when they come in to be tickled by you?

Hi Branny, normally my lees are my dates, and I prefer them totally naked.

Thanks 4 the reply, and what if they want to stay in regular clothes or wear some type of costume, would that be a problem?

I love this thread more and more each time I visit it.

So do I persona, I have bought a cop outfit and will load up pics soon, TickleBia.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back