• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria Sharapova's Torture

fozzie

Hey all, still working to finish Scooby Doo and the Tickling Phantom, but thought Id try this story out.

Maria Sharapova walked angrily into her downtown London hotel room. She had just been soundly beaten in the 3rd round of the Wimbledon Championships. And she was not happy. Maria had a horrible media session after the match and just wanted to forget what had happened.

“I can’t believe this happened again, she said. What do I have to do to win this darn tournament again?’

Wanting to forget the day and relax, Maria locked her door and jumped on her bed. Kicking off her tennis shoes, she readied herself for a night of television. But all she could find was Wimbledon highlights. “Well this is going to be a boring night” When suddenly a knock came at her door.

“What the heck, Maria said as she slipped her shoes on and went to the door. She opened it expecting to see her manager. “Look all I want is to relax tonight”

It wasn’t her manager; it was a mid-age man in a suit. “Yes what can I do for you?” asked Maria. The man gave her a nice smile and produced a cloth. “What the hell are you doing here” snapped Maria. With blindly speed; the man shoved the cloth into Maria’s face. Maria tired to struggle out of it, but quickly succumbed to a strong stench on the cloth and fell to the ground.

Maria Sharapova slowly came out of her stupor. “Man, have I got a headache” she said as she put her hand on her head. Only she couldn’t move her arm. That feeling quickly jolted her awake. Maria saw that she was bound to a table in the center of a dark room. She was bound spread eagle with her wrists and ankles tied to the edges of the table.

“Help, somebody help me please” she hollered. She tried to free herself from her bonds but quickly saw it was no use. Maria gave up and for the moment surrendered to fate.

Minutes later, a door opened and three gentlemen in suits entered.

“Who are you? Why did you bring me here? What’s going on” barked Maria.

The older looking man spoke up.

“My my, so many questions Miss Sharapova, let me try and answer them. My name is Gabriel and I am a member of the Italian mafia located here in London. These are my partners, Tony and Sal.

Maria had no clue what was going on but had a sick feeling. “Oh my god, ive been kidnapped by the mafia” she thought. “So why am I here” she asked.

“Well, Maria you’re here because we are very upset with you. My pals and I wagered a large sum of money on your winning of the Wimbledon championship and you really disappointed us with your performance this afternoon. So we need to remedy our situation now don’t we?”

Maria was stunned at what she was hearing. “Look” she said, “I’m very sorry I let you down, but hurting me isn’t going to do any good” Please don’t hurt me” she whimpered.

“Now Maria” said Gabriel, I would never ever hurt a pretty thing like you. However we brought you here just for some laughs.” With that he snapped his fingers and Tony and Sal approached the table both with feathers in their hand. Maria’s jaw dropped as she knew what was in store for her.

“no no, you wouldn’t tickle me would you” begged a stunned Maria.

Miss Sharapova, like I said before, we need to remedy our situation here and hopefully you will prepare harder for future tournaments. Now I have one question left. Where do you want it blonde? Your armpits or your bare feet?

Before Maria could answer, Tony and Sal quickly dropped their fingers into Maria’s armpits and began digging deep into the hallows. Maria quickly faded into girlish giggles that soon turned into out-right laughter.

NOPLEASEDONTHEHEHHEHEHHETEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAWOOOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOSTOPPPITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHATEEEHAHAHAHAHAHWOHAHAHAHHAA!

The world-famous tennis player was quick to melt into a state of hysterics. Tony and Sal were moving their fingers around with lightning speed. They would alternate between Maria’s pits and running their fingers along her sides and stomach. All this was too much for poor Maria.

HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHANOOOOOOTTTTHEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHWAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHEHEHESTOOPHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Time moved at a snails pace for Maria. Tickling sensations were all she could feel. She tried desperately to break loose of her bonds but it was not to be. All she could do was sit there and laugh.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAA!

At this point, Gabriel ordered his men to give Maria a break. The tickling ceased and Maria lay there gasping for air.

“Well now, are we learning our lesson”, asked Gabriel.

Please,” Maria panted in between gasps of breath. “No more tickling” I’m sorry”

“Well I’m no yet convinced said Gabriel and with that his men resumed running their fingers along Maria’s body.

TEEHAHAHHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHNOOONOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Another 30 minutes of pure torture went on before Maria passed out. Her head fell to her chest and her blonde hair matted to her face.

Sal quickly brought some smelling salts to her nose which instantly jerked her awake.

“Wa, said a tired out Maria” “No, this cant be happening! Please no more”

“Well Maria” said Gabriel “I believe you are learning your lesson but there is still much to be done. With that said, Tony and Sal moved to the bottom of the table.

“No please, not my feet” begged Maria “please have mercy”

The men paid no attention as they disposed of Maria’s tennis shoes and her socks revealing Maria Sharapova’s two pretty bare feet.

All three men took in the view of her feet. They had heard that the blonde Russian bombshell had big feet but this was more then they imagined. They admired here smooth soles, her high pink arches and her long toes that gently wiggled as they came in contact with the cool air in the room.

As this went on Maria continued to beg. “Please, ive learned my lesson! I’ll do anything you want, just don’t tickle my feet, I beg you!”

“Sorry Blondie” replied Gabriel, “but I don’t believe you’ve learned your lesson” With that, Tony and Sal began to run their fingers all over Maria’s bare feet. All Maria could do was throw her head back and laugh.

‘WOAHAHAHHAHHEHEHEHHEEPLESSEHAHAHAHAHAHHANOTMYHAHAHHAHAHAFEETHAHAHANOOOONOOOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

For Maria Sharapova, time could not have moved more slower. The tickling sensations shot up her legs and detonated in her brain. She felt fingers running all over her bare soles, digging underneath her toes and picking at her heels and all she could do was sit there and take it.

“HAHAHAHAHHAWAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAPLESSAEESTOPPPHAHAHAHAHAHATHISISHHAHAHAHAHTORTUREHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOMORREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHITTEEEKLESSSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.”

This went on for twenty five more minutes until Tony and Sal stepped away. As the last of her girlish giggles died off, Maria struggled to catch her breath. Her blonde hair was matted to her face, her sides hurt from the forced laughter and her feet were a nice shade of tickled pink.

Tony and Sal brought out a pair of scissors and made quick work of Maria’s clothing leaving her in her black bra and panties. She was too exhausted to put up a fight at this.

Gabriel sat down at her feet as Maria tried to shake her head. “No more” came out in a breathed whisper.

“Were making progress here Maria” came Gabriel’s voice, “In fact were going to play a game right now, you may not have played it in Russia, but you’ll catch on fast”

He grabbed Maria’s pinky toes and began to recite as Maria’s eyes went wide.

“this little piggy went to market, and this little piggy went home”

“NOOOPLEASEDONT”

“this little piggy had roast beef, and this little piggy had none”

Gabriel then grabbed Maria’s big toes “and this little piggy”

“NOOOOO”

“Is Ticklish” with that, Gabriel dug his fingers into Maria’soles.

Maria Sharapova went wild.

“WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTEEEKLEESSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

For the next hour, Maria was in a pure state of torture. Tony and Sal had joined in all over her ticklish body. Sal was putting feather light touches all over Maria’s armpits, chest and belly stopping ever softly to drop a feather into her navel. Tony mean while ran his fingers all over Maria’s long and shapely legs. For Maria, it seemed like it would never end. Sweat glistened all over her body and all she could do was let laughter pour out of her mouth.

“HAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAPLESAEENOMOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHHTEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

However, Maria’s beautiful bare feet were by far her most ticklish spot and they were having the most damage applied to them. Gabriel was drawing figure eights on her soles, dancing his fingers right from heel to toe and leaving so inch of her feet untouched.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOTTTTHEFEEETHAHAHAHAHAHHAWAHAHAHAHA!”

Gabriel then went to a whole new level by starting to run his tongue all over Maria’s soles. For Maria this was highly unexpected and resulted in her laughter going to new heights.

“NONONOWAHAHAHAHHAHAA” she wailed as she threw her head back and forth. “THATSSOMEONESHAHAHAHAHAHAHTONGUEHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHETEEKLESHAHAHAHAHA”

Time went agniioaznley slow as Maria weakly fought her restraints. Her toes flailed all about unable to escape the torturous tickles. She wet the table at the pinnacle of her humiliation and slammed her wrists on the table trying anything to get her mind off the tickling. In the end it was all a useless effort.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOMOROROEHAHAHAHAHHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOONHHAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHA!”

After another half hour of intense torture, Gabriel and his cronies back away. Maria Sharapova lay in front of them a broken woman. Sweat glistened all over her body, her underwear drooped off of her and she was struggling to take in any amount of breath. She was unable to notice Tony and Sal tying a number of devices to her now tickled pink bare feet.

Gabriel stepped up to the comptely tired woman.

“Well Maria, I believe we will call it quits for the moment. My men and I have business elsewhere. For now, please note the electric toothbrushes tied to you feet.”

Maria could only shake her head at this.

“They are fully charged to last the rest of the night. I believe at that point, you would have learned your lesson. Please don’t let us down next year at Wimbledon, or we will have to meet again. For now, good night Miss. Sharapova.”

With that Gabriel, turned the toothbrushes on and walked out the door with his men and turned the lights out leaving her in the dark to her ticklish fate.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHAHAHAHAHHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Maria Sharapova didn’t know if she could survive this but if she could, she would definitely have to get better at tennis.

Great story! Maria's a lady that needs more attention around here.

Poor Maria, she will learn to look through the peephole in the door before answering it.

And the year after, she gets to the semifinals. Perhaps this method of incentive worked!

Here's an odd thing. Any of you heard of Anna Chakvetadze? She is also a Russian tennis player (one of my favourites) and as much of a beauty as MaSha is. She was ranked as high as #5, but she's dropped to #50. The main reason was what happened to her; her house in Moscow was burgled and she was actually tied up. She's ok, and she did return to the WTA (she's still playing), but not at the high quality levels she did when she reached the semis at the US Open in 07.
'
I just find it interesting that with all our fantasy stories like this good story above, there comes a smidgen of real life here. And yes, I'm ashamed to admit it, I considered the fantasy of Anna being tickled to the point that her on-court performance suffered.

Just my 0.02.

Little than a change, eat wow accounts bad. "Gem due for Dayan, but to the really hot Baochai shut children. Xiren wow power leveling educated, : "The worth mentioning is called ain grow you spot, stream facility running wow gold righteous nighttime's." Gem then laughed: "So, you Jiugen me. "Aroma heard, drilling backward wow accounts up, and revolved forthwith fly dyed and did not emit a morpheme. Bao Chai Su Bang really hot wow power leveling lasting, it said: "He is now victimised to me, also told him to stoppage stalking me. Called Sheyue quint children are cared Bale.

is there anything that can be done about these guys advertising their stupid WoW crap?

Dont know why, but I had to read this story today haha. Still great.

after another Wimbledon loss for Maria, this story is always fun to read lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back