• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

MisterTickle, great story about your petite Aunt! And JJ...those pics...BOOM!

I have shared my early experiences with a few of you but this thread has enthralled me
to share with a few more. I have always asked the question why us, where did all this
start. So my very first time.
I was brought up with my Grandma Grandpa and Mother as my Father walked out when
I was only one
Going back to the late 60s early 70s they my Mum nearly always wore tights generally
the tan coloured as they were vogue in this era.
Depending if she was off to work or just around the house, some time in flats and
sometime heels.
You see from a very very early age I had this strange feeling in the depth of my stomach
and a fixation of bare feet in nylons. The drive and desire to tickle feet was all I could
think of pretty much all day. I felt quite isolated as I was embarrassed about the feeling,
I had no idea what was going on as I was still young.
I must tell you the catalyst of all these feelings. I knew that my mother was insanely
ticklish as when I used to sit at her feet I would tickle the the tops of her feet and she
would put one flat on top of the other and scrunch up her toes. " Are you ticklish Mum"
I used to ask her " I am very ticklish love I can’t stand any one even touching them" but
she never actually let me get my fingers near her arches.
I found it fascinating and my stomach would churn just talking about tickling. I
remember like it was last week, Mum played a trick on me and had tickled my bare feet
before putting me to bed and made me giggle and laugh and sent me into near
hysterics.
I came in from the garden one evening and mum was sitting in her chair legs crossed
with tan tights on. I sat across the room and started at her arch and wondered how it
would feel to run my fingers over the bottom of her foot. I moved across the floor to her
and I think because she felt venerable, she uncrossed her leg and put her foot flat on the
floor.
One foot over the other like she used to do if I was sitting near her.
She was still watching TV. I looked at the nylon which incased her bare feet. They looked
so soft, so sensitive.
Like I used to frequently, I ran my finger down on the top of her foot, she moved that
one under the other.
I then ran my finger and drew a circle on the top of that foot. The nylon felt so soft.
I was desperate to get to the bottom of her foot. and I still remember to this day I
somehow plucked up the courage.
" Mum" I asked " Yes love?"
" You know the other day you tickled my feet?" " She looked down at me " Yes I
remember, your very ticklish do you want me to tickle you again?"
She bent forward and ticked my ribs which made me scream " That's not fair" I said still
grinning.
" I want to tickle you now." "Please Mum" She lifted her arms up from the chair rests,
both feet still flat on floor. " Come on then love" she beckoned me to tickle her sides.
I stayed on my knees at floor level. The feeling in my gut was unbelievable.
" I want to tickle your feet like you did me, please Mum?" She looked down at me and
smiled. " But that's not fair" she joked. “ you just tickled both my feet” Yes on the top
but I want to find out if your ticklish on the bottom on your foot?”
“ Well I told you before I am so you know” she sort of joked.
" Mum it isn’t fair" I replied. You tickled the bottom of my feet.”
“Go on Mum please”
I was now sitting crossed legged sort of like in the lotus position then what happened
next changed my life.
She lifted her right foot and placed it into my lap I looked down to see my mum’s perfect
foot in the tan nylon. I felt dizzy with excitement. I had touched the tops of her feet
before and it felt so soft but now to have the chance to feel her sole and perfectly shaped arch my heart was beating out of my chest. I looked at her face, and her smile
had gone, her hands were down on the chair arms but their lips were closed and she
looked almost scared. My palms were sweating I shuffled around a little and lifter her
ankle up in my left hand. My hand was shaking a little, then just with two fingers I
gently tickled, I had practiced before on some nylon but the feeling on my fingers was
extraordinary. I looked at her, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. I tickled
just under her toes this time " Oh! Oh! giggggggle" I noticed she was clenching the chair
arms tight. I used three fingers quickly and covered the whole of her foot. "
screaeeeeem " "Noooo" she pulled her foot away from my hand and placed it flat on the
floor with her toes curled tight.
"Oh Mum your really are ticklish" " YES I AM AND I CAN’T STAND IT!" she really did let
me know. I was now in the mode and shuffled across so my back was flat against her
right leg and I lifted up her left leg and to my surprise there was only little resistance.
I cradled her ankle in my hand. I could see her deep arch and the stitching sat perfectly
across the tops of her toes. " No" she said " Yes you tickled both my feet" I replied, she
tried to pull away. I knew if she really wanted too, she had the strength to sit up and
walk away but it seemed like she was playing along my game. " Mum is this foot as
tickily as your other?"
I couldn't see her face as I had my back to her. She groaned a little. This time I sort had
her ankle locked I was only young but I was determined to hold her. I ran my fingers
over the top of her soft foot then cupped my hand and tickled. " tickle tickle tickle"
I teased just had she had done to me.
My mum let out a belly laugh I had never heard before " AHHHHHHHH!" "HEEEEEEEE!"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" SHE WAS SCREAMING!!!
She tried to pull away but I just managed to keep hold. I tickled again all over her sole
she was bucking wildly in her chair. " NOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE NOOOOO!!!" The
she won the fight her ankle slipped form under my arm. Her foot went flat on the floor. I
got on my knees and she had grabbed her shoes and slipped them on in seconds, she
was still breathing hard but smiling. " Oh my, you monkey I wasn't expecting that."
"No more of that today" she said. I went upstairs to my bed room and couldn't get the
experience out of my head. I dreamt for weeks and still to this day remember that
evening as if it was yesterday. That wasn't the last time I got to tickle her feet but that's another story

Purbeck, that brings back memories for me, but not with my mother, but my sister who was 12 years older than me. She was extremely ticklish on her feet, and wore nylons a lot. I did get her good once because her then bf, later her husband, held her down for me. She wasn't wearing nylons, just sneakers without socks. I pealed those off and went to town on her feet! She went ballistic! I don't know how long I tickled her feet, probably only about a minute or so, but it was long enough for me to feel like I climaxed! I couldn't have because I was only around 4 at the time. But it made me feel euphoric! Best time I ever had for a long time!

I have shared my early experiences with a few of you but this thread has enthralled me
to share with a few more. I have always asked the question why us, where did all this
start. So my very first time.
I was brought up with my Grandma Grandpa and Mother as my Father walked out when
I was only one
Going back to the late 60s early 70s they my Mum nearly always wore tights generally
the tan coloured as they were vogue in this era.
Depending if she was off to work or just around the house, some time in flats and
sometime heels.
You see from a very very early age I had this strange feeling in the depth of my stomach
and a fixation of bare feet in nylons. The drive and desire to tickle feet was all I could
think of pretty much all day. I felt quite isolated as I was embarrassed about the feeling,
I had no idea what was going on as I was still young.
I must tell you the catalyst of all these feelings. I knew that my mother was insanely
ticklish as when I used to sit at her feet I would tickle the the tops of her feet and she
would put one flat on top of the other and scrunch up her toes. " Are you ticklish Mum"
I used to ask her " I am very ticklish love I can’t stand any one even touching them" but
she never actually let me get my fingers near her arches.
I found it fascinating and my stomach would churn just talking about tickling. I
remember like it was last week, Mum played a trick on me and had tickled my bare feet
before putting me to bed and made me giggle and laugh and sent me into near
hysterics.
I came in from the garden one evening and mum was sitting in her chair legs crossed
with tan tights on. I sat across the room and started at her arch and wondered how it
would feel to run my fingers over the bottom of her foot. I moved across the floor to her
and I think because she felt venerable, she uncrossed her leg and put her foot flat on the
floor.
One foot over the other like she used to do if I was sitting near her.
She was still watching TV. I looked at the nylon which incased her bare feet. They looked
so soft, so sensitive.
Like I used to frequently, I ran my finger down on the top of her foot, she moved that
one under the other.
I then ran my finger and drew a circle on the top of that foot. The nylon felt so soft.
I was desperate to get to the bottom of her foot. and I still remember to this day I
somehow plucked up the courage.
" Mum" I asked " Yes love?"
" You know the other day you tickled my feet?" " She looked down at me " Yes I
remember, your very ticklish do you want me to tickle you again?"
She bent forward and ticked my ribs which made me scream " That's not fair" I said still
grinning.
" I want to tickle you now." "Please Mum" She lifted her arms up from the chair rests,
both feet still flat on floor. " Come on then love" she beckoned me to tickle her sides.
I stayed on my knees at floor level. The feeling in my gut was unbelievable.
" I want to tickle your feet like you did me, please Mum?" She looked down at me and
smiled. " But that's not fair" she joked. “ you just tickled both my feet” Yes on the top
but I want to find out if your ticklish on the bottom on your foot?”
“ Well I told you before I am so you know” she sort of joked.
" Mum it isn’t fair" I replied. You tickled the bottom of my feet.”
“Go on Mum please”
I was now sitting crossed legged sort of like in the lotus position then what happened
next changed my life.
She lifted her right foot and placed it into my lap I looked down to see my mum’s perfect
foot in the tan nylon. I felt dizzy with excitement. I had touched the tops of her feet
before and it felt so soft but now to have the chance to feel her sole and perfectly shaped arch my heart was beating out of my chest. I looked at her face, and her smile
had gone, her hands were down on the chair arms but their lips were closed and she
looked almost scared. My palms were sweating I shuffled around a little and lifter her
ankle up in my left hand. My hand was shaking a little, then just with two fingers I
gently tickled, I had practiced before on some nylon but the feeling on my fingers was
extraordinary. I looked at her, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. I tickled
just under her toes this time " Oh! Oh! giggggggle" I noticed she was clenching the chair
arms tight. I used three fingers quickly and covered the whole of her foot. "
screaeeeeem " "Noooo" she pulled her foot away from my hand and placed it flat on the
floor with her toes curled tight.
"Oh Mum your really are ticklish" " YES I AM AND I CAN’T STAND IT!" she really did let
me know. I was now in the mode and shuffled across so my back was flat against her
right leg and I lifted up her left leg and to my surprise there was only little resistance.
I cradled her ankle in my hand. I could see her deep arch and the stitching sat perfectly
across the tops of her toes. " No" she said " Yes you tickled both my feet" I replied, she
tried to pull away. I knew if she really wanted too, she had the strength to sit up and
walk away but it seemed like she was playing along my game. " Mum is this foot as
tickily as your other?"
I couldn't see her face as I had my back to her. She groaned a little. This time I sort had
her ankle locked I was only young but I was determined to hold her. I ran my fingers
over the top of her soft foot then cupped my hand and tickled. " tickle tickle tickle"
I teased just had she had done to me.
My mum let out a belly laugh I had never heard before " AHHHHHHHH!" "HEEEEEEEE!"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" SHE WAS SCREAMING!!!
She tried to pull away but I just managed to keep hold. I tickled again all over her sole
she was bucking wildly in her chair. " NOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE NOOOOO!!!" The
she won the fight her ankle slipped form under my arm. Her foot went flat on the floor. I
got on my knees and she had grabbed her shoes and slipped them on in seconds, she
was still breathing hard but smiling. " Oh my, you monkey I wasn't expecting that."
"No more of that today" she said. I went upstairs to my bed room and couldn't get the
experience out of my head. I dreamt for weeks and still to this day remember that
evening as if it was yesterday. That wasn't the last time I got to tickle her feet but that's another story

Ammaaazing Purbeck. That took balls at that age.lol

Then there are the things that make your working day a little sweeter.
A very good office friend, who is extremely ticklish, doing the ballet flat dangle, which she does all day long in the office.
It'd not a posing thing, it's just what she does naturally, whether in flat shoes ir stilettos.

Love that dangle. Would make me so hard and the temptation to knock the shoes off and get that nylon foot tickled, would be too much to resist. Thanks mate.

Love that dangle. Would make me so hard and the temptation to knock the shoes off and get that nylon foot tickled, would be too much to resist. Thanks mate.
hmmm. I winder why the shoe is off and she's curling her toes in one of those pictures devil. lol

Attachments

• DSC05070.JPG
    DSC05070.JPG
    1,006 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC05056.JPG
    DSC05056.JPG
    936.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_1228.JPG
    DSC_1228.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC_1249 (2).JPG
    DSC_1249 (2).JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAG0378.jpg
    IMAG0378.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 70
a few more dangles

a few more I found in the vault. lol

Attachments

• DSC_0288 (3).JPG
    DSC_0288 (3).JPG
    795 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0286 (2).JPG
    DSC_0286 (2).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0125 (3).JPG
    DSC_0125 (3).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    758.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0087 (2).JPG
    DSC_0087 (2).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC08953 (2).JPG
    DSC08953 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
For the Brits here, if you go onto BBC iPlayer and search for this year’s Children in Need, the delightful Mel Giedroyc gets on a treadmill twenty minutes from the end in a short sparkly dress and black tights. The heels come off and while you sadly don’t get a close up of her feet, they’re in shot quite a lot.

Get searching!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I called my name here underthetable for a good reason. I had an experience, the best experience I had in my young life of actually being under a table and tickling sexy nylon feet in a similar scenario. My Dad brought me to his office, I think because he couldn't get a sitter or something. Anyway. I brought along some cars that I play racing around the office when I came to the desk of on of my dad's coworders; a very attractive women with chestnut brown hair, nylon legs crossed and her flat dangling off of her shoe. I stopped dead in my tracks and crawled under her desk. Fortunately, she said giggled and said, "Are you playing down there?" I was about too! I gingerly tickled her nylon clad foot under her dangling flat. The nylon was so smooth. She lifted up her foot and lowered it back down. I tickled her a little more and I heard a giggle and she said, "are you going to play with my feet?" I lifted off her flat and started to hear the wonderful sound of her giggling. She was moving her foot all around. I grabbed her ankle and gave her nylon foot a long tickle, to which she said "I can't take it! You are tickling my foot!" She suddenly stopped moving her foot around and stopped giggling. Someone had come over her desk to talk to her. I took that as a sign I should leave, which I did. I tried so hard that day to get back over there, but she kept getting up and moving around and only sat at her desk for a short period of time. Oh, but to make things worse, she was talking my dad and told him how I sweet I was and that I was tickling her feet under the desk. My dad didn't say anything to me fortunately, but I was beet red with embarrassment.

overhanging toes

I was clearing old unwanted pictures out a few days ago and came accross these.
Which prompted a memory of seeing that very lady get tickled into fits on her overhanging toes, wearing those shoes by a friends cat.
She was barefooted in shoes at the time, but it did lead to other little bits of in shoe, toe tickling fun in nylons following this event.
I will write it up soon as I have the chance. It is an amusing story.
For now, enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

• DSC00157.JPG
    DSC00157.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 48
  • ls12.jpg
    ls12.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00170.JPG
    DSC00170.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • ls17.jpg
    ls17.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I have a request: Does anyone have any nylon tickling feet under a table/desk they can post?

Just as a heads up for my fellow UK nylon fans, the film ‘The Limehouse Golem’ was shown on Christmas Eve, and at the 1 hr 20 minute mark has a delightful double sole shot of Victorian white tights. On a similar note, BBC2 is showing a drama based on Marie Antoinette, with the trailer featuring the main character walking across a beam in thick white tights. It might be worth watching for that alone!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I may have mentioned before a YT channel called Asian Babe ASMR, where she provides massages and ‘soothing’ tickles to her friends and family. This is the latest offering from her channel, a delightful nylon foot massage for her friend Maria. There’s similar clips like this if you’re keen, but for now please enjoy this one.

https://youtu.be/wnuUrylGBx8

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Office feet with a view

A change of subject, I know, but imagine being at the desk behind her, with these on view all day . Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220511_113853.jpg
    IMG_20220511_113853.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20230111_114201.jpg
    IMG_20230111_114201.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20220720_092040.jpg
    IMG_20220720_092040.jpg
    871.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20220715_173320.jpg
    IMG_20220715_173320.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • 20190214_223052.jpg
    20190214_223052.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20180725_123637.jpg
    20180725_123637.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back