• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Thanks guys. I’d not do it now, unless I knew I’d get away with it but yeah...the folly of youth, right?

Doing a spot of web browsing, I came across the YouTube channel Rob’s Relaxed Celebs. It’s basically clips of female celebrities crossing their legs, wearing loose clothing and, in some cases, taking their shoes off. A lot of the shoes off clips are bare feet, but there’s a few nylon ones including three of the wonderful Victoria Coren-Mitchell. I’ll let you enjoy them for yourselves, but here’s one for starters. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Mu9YU4vvlJw

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hi all - just posted a nylon themed story in the Tickling Story section. It might be of interest - it’s a F/M reimagining of the old Nylon Dungeon series - f/m might not be your thing but I can promise there’s a whole load of nylon involved - all feedback welcome &#55357;&#56842;&#55357;&#56419;

Hello all,

Just browsing YouTube and found this channel. It’s nylon feet scenes taken from various Korean dramas and soap operas, and I got the impression that the scenes are rather frequent. Here’s a link to the page, there’s quite a few clips there for you to enjoy!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So then. This is a post from some twenty years ago, but not one I’ve shared yet in this thread. It’s a cut and paste and tidy up job, but nonetheless I hope you enjoy.

Early 2003, I was 27 and coming back from a colleague’s funeral. It was only about 7.45 at night, but I’d had a few beers in his memory and was a bit tipsy. I got the train home, and sat down opposite a woman who I noticed had her black stocking feet resting on the chair. She was about 55, had a shock of shoulder length white hair, glasses and was dressed in a black trouser suit. I’d appreciated mature female stocking feet from a young age, and this was no different! I’d been commuting for about three years at this point and had noticed heels being discarded by women on the last train home a few times, but this seemed a bit earlier than usual. The seat was a three berth so there was a seat between me and her feet. When I sat down she moved her feet back into her shoes, and I of course insisted she put them back up! She said 'Maybe later', so I left it at that; don’t want to look weird now, do I?

As the train pulled out it was clear that nobody was going to sit down between us, so I said that it was fine for her to put her feet back up.

'Are you sure?'
'Yeah, yeah, no problem! Relax!'
'Oh, thank you very much! It’s just more comfortable!'

And so with that, up went her feet went once more! We continued the journey in silence aside from occasional small talk, mainly about another passenger on the other side of the train who had his headphones on full blast. However, she mainly read a book while I read a newspaper, sneaking discreet glances at her black stocking feet whenever I could. I noticed that she was getting more and more angry with the guy blaring his headphones, and when we made eye contact I told her to relax and to try and ignore it while reading her book.

'Well, it's just inconsiderate!'
'I know, I have to agree, but hey - it's Friday, nearly the weekend, just relax.’

And then, fuelled by youth and alcohol, I decided to make my move.

‘Excuse me, but I have to ask...'

I reached over and lightly tickled her stocking toes, fingers running across both feet. I’d not tickle a random stranger now, but as I say, I’ll just put this down to youthful enthusiasm and alcohol. We’d built up a mild rapport, but I was still tickling a stranger and expected either laughter (hopefully not anger), but instead got the following.

'Oh, don't do that! I might fall asleep...!'

Now that was unexpected, but as I was on a roll I wasn’t going to miss this opportunity!

'Really? You like having your feet tickled? Well, how’s this? To relax you, and to stop me getting bored for the rest of the journey, shall I carry on until we get to my stop?'

She now had a big and curious smile on her face, and a slight twinkle in her eye. This was an expression I’d seen before and would do again many times in the future. It’s essentially a knowing look where a woman knows EXACTLY what you’re up to when playing with her feet...but she’s happy to be on the receiving end!

‘Yes, absolutely carry on! Please do!’

l certainly didn’t need any further encouragement and so continued tickling her toes. Her smile grew wider and she visibly relaxed. However, I was still a chair away from her and having to reach over. I’d come this far so threw caution to the wind. I lifted her feet up and slid over to the chair directly opposite her, placed her feet in my lap and began tickling the length of her black stocking soles. She didn’t say a word about my new position, but flexed her feet back as if allowing me full access! I massaged and tickled her feet for about half an hour, her book long forgotten about and put down next to her as she smiled throughout my tickled. I began asking her questions, as I wanted to hear about it from her side.

‘Are you enjoying this?’
‘Mmm....very much!’
'Which do you prefer, the tickling or massaging?'
'Oh, everything! It’s all good...!'

And that's what she got, tickling and massaging. She flinched and giggled a few times, but she wasn’t overly ticklish. As I continued she told me that her husband (so it turns out I was tickling a married woman!), couldn't stand having his feet tickled - but who cares about him!

‘Yeah, my husband can’t stand this, but I love it! Have you done this before? It feels like it!’

I’m certain she was onto me, but I didn’t care - I just enjoyed the moment!

‘Yeah, a few times, actually! Not on the train, but female friends and girlfriends...my aunt at times. She likes her feet tickled too!’

‘Hehehe, I’ll bet she does!’

I gained confidence to move down to her ankles and sides, continuing with the tickles and massaging until eventually it was time to get off. She thanked me - I had offered to carry on past my stop! - and said how lovely it was. I thanked her too and said I hoped she enjoyed it. She smiled knowingly, and I returned it, not quite believing what had just happened.

As a footnote (no pun intended), I saw her only one other time a few months later. It was on the train again, but this time a crowded rush hour train. I was in the aisle waiting to get off, and noticed her sitting to my left. She was wearing a blue dress and neutral, greyish tights but once more had kicked off her heels and had her stocking feet resting on the chair in front. It seemed a chance encounter too good to ignore, so I took the opportunity to talk to her.

‘Excuse me...’

She looked up from her book, quizzical at who was talking to her.

‘I’m sorry to bother you, but are you the lady whose feet I tickled recently?’

She smiled coyly, but nodded and laughed at the memory. I looked at her, looked at her stocking feet on the chair and looked back at her. She was grinning now, so without saying a word I ran my fingers the length of her nylon soles. To my surprise she giggled this time, much more ticklish than previously. I bud her goodnight and wished her a safe trip, never to see her again!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow, what are the chances of running in to such a person again eh. I bet you were glad she was actually ticklish too. ;)

So after two and a bit years I’ve finally begun returning to work (four days a month - perfect!), and after a few visits finally had my first sighting of stocking feet. She was a bespectacled curvy brunette, dressed in Emo/mid 90s grunge attire (no dress code!) and was padding around in her black opaque tights. She’d kicked off her Converse and was sat cross legged for a while too, and every time I went to the tea point I had to walk past her. No idea who she was or which team she worked for, but it gave me hope for future visits to work. It’s just a shame that the weather is getting warmer!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Some of you might have seen on YT a channel called Asian Babe ASMR. She’s a Filipino lady, who practices various massages on her friends and family. Sometimes tickling can ensue in general, but she also branches out into tickling vids.

As yet she’s not done a nylon one BUT does have two nylon leg and feet stroking clips in her ‘leg tickle massage’ playlist. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be _fCm7H8ZP8Y

https://youtu.be yDKO3_k3Irs

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Watching a show called The Staircase on Sky Atlantic, and toward the end of episode seven you get the sight of Toni Collette walking around in opaque black tights and a bra, with possible stocking feet shots. It’s not much, but was a welcome sight after a slight drought as of late!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

the good old days

Just a thought.
For those of us who are old enough to remember the days when people werent offended by the innofensive.
The days when you could hold a themed corporate charity event and no body would kick off, because it was in a good cause.

The last corporate tarts and tramps day I ever remember.
A usually straight down the line colleague/manager and friend, whilst wanting to still appear proffessional, arrived in her business wear, and these.
And apart from dangling and slipping them off under her desk, she walked around in them all day, and even wore them to the friday tea time drink.

Would it happen now....probably not.
I hope no one is offended. lol

Attachments

• 2 151.jpg
    2 151.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 2 148.jpg
    2 148.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 2 149.jpg
    2 149.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 2 150.jpg
    2 150.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 53
usual office wear

the office norm for this lady

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 62
Fantastic! I am old enough to remember the teasing and shoe play that happened in the office.

JJ this is a great update. Remembering all your wonderful nylon feet posts. So good to see you sharing stuff again. These are gorgeous nylon feet.

Cheers devil we will see how it goes mate.

Office coffee break

Office Shoe dipping has returned during breakout time.
Wonderful Friday afternoon sight.

Attachments

• IMG_20220715_173253.jpg
    IMG_20220715_173253.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20220715_173320.jpg
    IMG_20220715_173320.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20220715_173225.jpg
    IMG_20220715_173225.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 63
Sorting through files on the floor

Hot day in the office, shoes off

Attachments

• IMG_20220720_092040.jpg
    IMG_20220720_092040.jpg
    871.3 KB · Views: 91

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_112003.jpg
    IMG_20211014_112003.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20211014_140919.jpg
    IMG_20211014_140919.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20211014_130815.jpg
    IMG_20211014_130815.jpg
    942.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20211014_140601 (2).jpg
    IMG_20211014_140601 (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
johnjo I also remember those glorious office days of yore when men wore suits and ties and women wore skirts, dresses, nylons & quite often towering heels, very revealing strappy sandals, pretty pumps and even fetish-like footwear. Nicely complimenting a co-worker on her outfit, hairstyle, her shoes, her perfume, a pretty pedicure wasn't considered sexual harrassment. Dangling and dipping, leg crossing and uncrossing and walking around in stockinged feet was very commonplace and incredibly distracting in a wonderful way. While some women unconsciously tease with their nylon clad legs and feet some definitely flaunt it and use it to suss out potential foot, heel, nylon and tickle fetishists. It was certainly that way back in the day. Casual dress or business casual dress in the workplace has changed thing substatially in many offices around the world and with Covid variants still running rampant, more and more of us are working from home not allowing us to mutually enjoy the beauty and accompanying banter associated with seeing well dressed colleagues.

Last edited:
johnjo I also remember those glorious office days of yore when men wore suits and ties and women wore skirts, dresses, nylons & quite often towering heels, very revealing strappy sandals, pretty pumps and even fetish-like footwear. Nicely complimenting a co-worker on her outfit, hairstyle, her shoes, her perfume, a pretty pedicure wasn't considered sexual harrassment. Dangling and dipping, leg crossing and uncrossing and walking around in stockinged feet was very commonplace and incredibly distracting in a wonderful way. While some women unconsciously tease with their nylon clad legs and feet some definitely flaunt it and use it to suss out potential foot, heel, nylon and tickle fetishists. It was certainly that way back in the day. Casual dress or business casual dress in the worekplace has changed thing substatially in many offices around the world and with Covid variants still running rampant, more and more of us are working from home not allowing us to mutually enjoy the beauty and accompanying banter associated with seeing well dressed colleagues.
You could not have summed that situation up andy better. Well said .

So tempting!! &#55357;&#56835;

You think that's tempting...
Today we had to meet up to exchange some paperwork for a Monday meeting.
Coffee in an equidistant car park was the decision. I couldnt believe my eyes, as I arrived to this view.
Newly pedicured feet in joggers and tan tights.
Delivering the coffees led way to a great open door photo oppertunity, and a one time cheeky chance of moving her out of the way by a single finger scrape of the sole, which produced a lovely shreik, a laugh and her replying to it with... , "you rotten sod, I'm really ticklish there, he he he".

Obviously not a thing to do readily in the workplace.

Saturday meetings may be the thing of the future. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220723_150626 (2).jpg
    IMG_20220723_150626 (2).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20220723_150656 (2).jpg
    IMG_20220723_150656 (2).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20220723_150706 (2).jpg
    IMG_20220723_150706 (2).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back