• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

return of the peep toes

Old photos, I know, but these returned to the office today, complete with tights.
Its definately the autumn wardrobe time.
Dangling and shoe popping times ahead .

Attachments

• IMAG2108 (2).jpg
    IMAG2108 (2).jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG2099.jpg
    IMAG2099.jpg
    714.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC04498.jpg
    DSC04498.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
  • DSC04512.jpg
    DSC04512.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC04517.jpg
    DSC04517.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190916_145948 (2).jpg
    IMG_20190916_145948 (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
The hiss of air as I gasp at the arch in the close up, the material of the hose and the suede on the peep toe pump. Love shoe play and the tease. THANK YOU!!

No major experiences recently, but on my holidays last week one of the evening entertainment acts was circus and gymnastics based. Two of the women involved were in ballet like white tights and ditched their flats to take part in a balancing trick. They were two tiny Mongolian (apparently!) women but were very flexible, so I saw a fair bit of nylon leg, thigh and soles! Considering it was up to 30 degree Celsius heat, seeing women in tights was an unexpected treat!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

office carpet damage

When you turn up to work for a meeting in your high pointy stilettos and forget your office floor shoes, the inevitable happens.
The stilettos eventually had to come off in favour of a stocking foot day.
The result, carpet damaged nylons.
Perhaps there should be a sub story thread of nylon pictures from the office. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220302_133404.jpg
    IMG_20220302_133404.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 155
That’s amazing. Did you try to flick the bits off the bottom there? I would have been very tempted! Thanks for sharing.

I posted this story on another thread recently, but don’t think I’ve shared it here.

I was at a friend’s house for a party when I was about 23, and was talking to his mum, Helen. I’d massaged and tickled Helen’s stocking feet once before, and she’d sometimes make reference to this in company. Another lady joined the conversation, and Helen introduced us. June, her name was. She was quite tall and blonde, owned the pub my friends drank in and had a...not unattractive face but she looked a bit ‘lived in’! June was wearing a light blue jacket, white blouse, black skirt, black tights and suede heels. Helen mentioned the foot massages to June, who expressed an interest. I tried not to appear too keen, but pretended that June persuaded me to rub her feet. However, she then seemed reluctant to do it in a roomful of people, so I acted like it wasn’t a big deal either way, but if she wanted her feet massaged then I really didn’t mind doing it!

June eventually relented and kicked off her heels, and we found two chairs. She propped her feet up in my lap, and I noticed her toes were quite pointy in her semi opaque black tights. I made small talk as I massaged her feet, surrounded by lots of people and snuck in a tickle or two - which didn’t go down well! I stopped after ten minutes or so as to not make it too awkward, but also because a guy said he wanted one op and begun undoing his shoelaces! I only saw June again one other time, but she didn’t seem to remember the incident. Still, it was welcome one off experience!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I had a great experience at a mall one time with a sales associate who showed me her nylon foot to help guess a size for a pair of shoes I thought about buy for my mom. Yes, it was an intentional actual find some shoes hut to also ask the sales lady for help andI thought "what the hell." What I didn't 'expect myself to do was to go all of the way and tickle her. In retrospect it was a bad gift, but during the conversation with the sales lady, I asked if I could she her foot with her shoe off so I get a better idea of size since I didn't know women's sizes. she slipped off shoe, sitting down at a bench and said "This is the weirdest way anyone has asked me about how to figure out a shoe size". I think she knew I was young and played along because I doubt this would happen to an adult. Shaking I sat down next to her, and she crossed her leg. Thinking the was the greatest nylon foot moment with a stranger I ever had, I put her whole foot in my hand. At this point I was rolling. I mean excitement to the extremes. I couldn't help myself; It was so impulsive: I tickled her sole with all of my fingers to which she responded, "Oh, ha ha ha ha, you just wanted to play with my feet, Huh? I bet that is the only reason you wanted to see my foot. You like to tickle pretty girls, don't you? You were sneaky mister I've never been tickled at work by such a handsome man. "I was shaking and suddenly deeply embarrassed. I didn't know what to at that point. She did, because she pulled her foot and way and said to me, "Well, do you think you found the right size?" You might try jewelry instead"
We both got up and she walked me the door and pointed me to a department store that sold Jewlery. I was really feeling ashamed, but she said to me in a sweet voice "If you need help finding anything else, I want you to come back to see me okay? You are very sweet. Have a good day and good luck finding something."

Sorry I know this was not a well written story. I wrote it in kind of a hurry

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
I always feel like I'm in the minority with a nylon tickling fetish but this post is now 76 pages long. LOL

I love this thread and wanted to add to it by posting how my tickling, in particular my nylon foot tickling fetish, began. Hope it's not too long or uninteresting to the group.

Where It All Began
My first tickle experiences were at age 6 with a friend of my mom's who lived in the flat below ours. She was a pretty woman in her 20's. Her feet, which I had previosly never paid attention to, were beautiful, always pedicured to perfection, smelled incredible and were almost always in stockings. Her name was Theresa. She and mom would sit in our kitchen drinking coffee and chatting almost every day. She had a grade school age child and was a stay at home mom, so was my mother. I had a terrible crush on Theresa and was like a little puppy dog around her.

One day, out of the blue, when mom was in the bathroom she called me over and in the sweetest of voices asked me if I would please tickle her feet. I still remember that moment like it was yesterday. It is etched in my brain forever.

I crawled under the kitchen table, she slipped her feet from her shoes, lifted them in front of me, crossed her feet at the ankles and again asked me in a very low voice to please tickle her. She wiggled those pretty nylon clad toes, spread them, curled them and I don't know what it was about that moment but the air was incredibly charged and I felt something I'd never before felt coursing through my body like a thousand electric eels. Touching her warm, silky nylon clad feet after she slipped them out of her shoes was magical, it gave me a strange sense of control over her, a very powerful feeling because I was doing something that seemed to greatly please Theresa. As my little fingers scampered over her smooth soles and those strange sensations continued welling up in me, I could tell she loved the way I tickled her her feet and I was determined to do a perfect job tickling her too. I teased and tickled the tops and bottoms of her wiggling toes. scrambled my little fingers in the balls of her feet, scratched her heels, tickled the sides, the tops and the insteps of her sheer, stocking feet, I tickled around her ankles, the feel of the nylon material, the hissing sound of my nails as they slid so easily over the sheer nylon surface was as overwhelming to me as it must have been to her enduring the tickles.

My fingers were a blur, gliding over those slippery, stocking feet and then scampering up her legs as I started getting more comfortable, tickling her calves, all around and behind her knees and on the fronts of her lower thighs. It drove her almost as crazy as when I tickled her feet. She squirmed but never moved away from me and the fact that I was a little kid doing something that somehow seemed a bit bold, even perhaps naughty, that an adult enjoyed so much simply spurred me on in a way that I didn't understand but nonetheless loved. I had butterflies in my tummy and a tingly feeling that I still get to this day when I'm tickling women. Of course my mom made me get out from under the table when she came back into the kitchen but I coudn't get Theresa or the thought ticking her stocking feet out of my head,

Theresa let me tickle her any chance we got for close to two years berfore she and her family moved away. In her flat, when I'd make an excuse to go downstairs, in the back yard when she was relaxing in a chase lounge, in our kitchen or living room always as discretely as possible because I know my mom would have never approved of this. In fact she caught me tickling Theresa under the table a number of times and scolded me and actually made me apologize to her for annoying her so much and not leaving her alone. Having to sneak around to tickle her pretty feet and legs made it even more thrilling to this young boy. She called me her 'special little tickle man' which thrilled me to no end.

Theresa was a perfect lady and nothing sexual was ever suggested or occurred when I tickled her. Knowing now what I do about the sensual nature of tickling or the feelings that even a torturous tickling can stir up in a ticklee, I'm sure she was very aroused by our activity but never voiced it or ever asked me to do anything other than just tickle her.

Of course I became a little tickle monster after starting to tickle Theresa the first couple of times she requested it. Kim, the girl next door, my babysitter Linda, a couple of my aunts, my sister, girls in my grade school, my friends' sisters and even one of their moms all were way too irrisistable to this new found tickler and it certainly helped that they were all very ticklish. The adults always thought it was silly and cute and practicaally always let me tickle them without complaints. The girls around my age after a while knew tickles were coming when I was around them and while some avoided me there were others that I realized enjoyed being tickled as much as I loved tickling them.

Linda, my babysitter, would let me tickle her just to keep me out of mischief. I have a feeling she liked the sensations or she never would have allowed it but anytime she watched me and my siblings I knew I'd have opportunities to tickle her.

I literally had no willpower, no way to stop my desire to tickle girls. My fetish consumed me. As I got older, improved my skills and the level of control and refinement I had over the feelings I'd developed for these kinks (high school age) I realized that tickling wasn't just fun and playful or ruthlesss and torturous. I discovered just how sensual and erotic tickling was and how it sexually affected me and my ticklish girlfriends, especially once I started exploring their sex and upper bodies along with their feet and legs.

I can honestly say that I turned some of the girls/women who didn't quite understand my kinks but learned to love them into tickle fetishists and lovers of various types of foot play.

Thinking back, that first morning with Theresa was truly a revelation & changed my life forever. I've loved tickling, women's pretty feet and women in nylons of any type ever since that day. Incorporating things like bondage, blindfolds, edging, denial, encasement, forced orgasms, spanking, the use of different tickle tools, etc. has helpled the continued and ever growing evolution of my fetishes.

Thank you Theresa wherever you are and thank you to all of you wonderful, kinky, ticklish women out there who have enhanced and continue to enhance my life.

I always feel like I'm in the minority with a nylon tickling fetish but this post is now 76 pages long. LOL

I think you're in the minority along with about a third of the civilised world by my calculation when it comes to nylons. Lol

I love this thread and wanted to add to it by posting how my tickling, in particular my nylon foot tickling fetish, began. Hope it's not too long or uninteresting to the group.

Where It All Began
My first tickle experiences were at age 6 with a friend of my mom's who lived in the flat below ours. She was a pretty woman in her 20's. Her feet, which I had previosly never paid attention to, were beautiful, always pedicured to perfection, smelled incredible and were almost always in stockings. Her name was Theresa. She and mom would sit in our kitchen drinking coffee and chatting almost every day. She had a grade school age child and was a stay at home mom, so was my mother. I had a terrible crush on Theresa and was like a little puppy dog around her.

One day, out of the blue, when mom was in the bathroom she called me over and in the sweetest of voices asked me if I would please tickle her feet. I still remember that moment like it was yesterday. It is etched in my brain forever.

I crawled under the kitchen table, she slipped her feet from her shoes, lifted them in front of me, crossed her feet at the ankles and again asked me in a very low voice to please tickle her. She wiggled those pretty nylon clad toes, spread them, curled them and I don't know what it was about that moment but the air was incredibly charged and I felt something I'd never before felt coursing through my body like a thousand electric eels. Touching her warm, silky nylon clad feet after she slipped them out of her shoes was magical, it gave me a strange sense of control over her, a very powerful feeling because I was doing something that seemed to greatly please Theresa. As my little fingers scampered over her smooth soles and those strange sensations continued welling up in me, I could tell she loved the way I tickled her her feet and I was determined to do a perfect job tickling her too. I teased and tickled the tops and bottoms of her wiggling toes. scrambled my little fingers in the balls of her feet, scratched her heels, tickled the sides, the tops and the insteps of her sheer, stocking feet, I tickled around her ankles, the feel of the nylon material, the hissing sound of my nails as they slid so easily over the sheer nylon surface was as overwhelming to me as it must have been to her enduring the tickles.

My fingers were a blur, gliding over those slippery, stocking feet and then scampering up her legs as I started getting more comfortable, tickling her calves, all around and behind her knees and on the fronts of her lower thighs. It drove her almost as crazy as when I tickled her feet. She squirmed but never moved away from me and the fact that I was a little kid doing something that somehow seemed a bit bold, even perhaps naughty, that an adult enjoyed so much simply spurred me on in a way that I didn't understand but nonetheless loved. I had butterflies in my tummy and a tingly feeling that I still get to this day when I'm tickling women. Of course my mom made me get out from under the table when she came back into the kitchen but I coudn't get Theresa or the thought ticking her stocking feet out of my head,

Theresa let me tickle her any chance we got for close to two years berfore she and her family moved away. In her flat, when I'd make an excuse to go downstairs, in the back yard when she was relaxing in a chase lounge, in our kitchen or living room always as discretely as possible because I know my mom would have never approved of this. In fact she caught me tickling Theresa under the table a number of times and scolded me and actually made me apologize to her for annoying her so much and not leaving her alone. Having to sneak around to tickle her pretty feet and legs made it even more thrilling to this young boy. She called me her 'special little tickle man' which thrilled me to no end.

Theresa was a perfect lady and nothing sexual was ever suggested or occurred when I tickled her. Knowing now what I do about the sensual nature of tickling or the feelings that even a torturous tickling can stir up in a ticklee, I'm sure she was very aroused by our activity but never voiced it or ever asked me to do anything other than just tickle her.

Of course I became a little tickle monster after starting to tickle Theresa the first couple of times she requested it. Kim, the girl next door, my babysitter Linda, a couple of my aunts, my sister, girls in my grade school, my friends' sisters and even one of their moms all were way too irrisistable to this new found tickler and it certainly helped that they were all very ticklish. The adults always thought it was silly and cute and practicaally always let me tickle them without complaints. The girls around my age after a while knew tickles were coming when I was around them and while some avoided me there were others that I realized enjoyed being tickled as much as I loved tickling them.

Linda, my babysitter, would let me tickle her just to keep me out of mischief. I have a feeling she liked the sensations or she never would have allowed it but anytime she watched me and my siblings I knew I'd have opportunities to tickle her.

I literally had no willpower, no way to stop my desire to tickle girls. My fetish consumed me. As I got older, improved my skills and the level of control and refinement I had over the feelings I'd developed for these kinks (high school age) I realized that tickling wasn't just fun and playful or ruthlesss and torturous. I discovered just how sensual and erotic tickling was and how it sexually affected me and my ticklish girlfriends, especially once I started exploring their sex and upper bodies along with their feet and legs.

I can honestly say that I turned some of the girls/women who didn't quite understand my kinks but learned to love them into tickle fetishists and lovers of various types of foot play.

Thinking back, that first morning with Theresa was truly a revelation & changed my life forever. I've loved tickling, women's pretty feet and women in nylons of any type ever since that day. Incorporating things like bondage, blindfolds, edging, denial, encasement, forced orgasms, spanking, the use of different tickle tools, etc. has helpled the continued and ever growing evolution of my fetishes.

Thank you Theresa wherever you are and thank you to all of you wonderful, kinky, ticklish women out there who have enhanced and continue to enhance my life.

I can relate, great story!

Great story, mistertickle. I was a few years older than you when I had my first experience, but I really identified with what you said about ‘control’. My aunt was the recipient of my first nylon tickling, and while foot tickling relaxed her more than tickled, knowing that my touch was pleasing to her was very powerful. Having her compliment me on my tickling handiwork only encouraged me to tickle her more so she’d enjoy it more. If she enjoyed it, then it meant I got to enjoy it too!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well....let's keep it going. I'm pretty sure my inclination towards ticklish nylon feet started with my mom's family. I was ofter around my mom and two of my mom's sisters. My mom and my aunts are were all 11's on a scale of 1-10 when it came to ticklish feet. And this was during an age when women almost always wore nylons/pantyhose/stockings. I don't remember my mom getting tickled when I was very young, and only a few times as I got older, but my Aunt Deb got tickled quite a few times, including by me. Deb was opinionated, confident, and a bit cocky, which somehow allowed her to be a target for a good tickle. One I remember when I was young...

She was stretched out on a couch (she did this often), in her nude nylons and pants that came down to her calf. I don't remember why, but she was in some kind of battle/argument with my uncle/her brother. He sat or was sitting near her feet. He was also smoking a cigarette. I remember this because their argument lead him to grab her left stockinged ankle with one hand and lift her foot in the air. He was going to tickle her, but first he took a lonnnnnng drag on the cigarette in his other hand, slowly put it in the ashtray on the end table (this all seemed to happen in slow motion), and then tickled her size-10 pantyhosed foot with his now-free hand. He was strong, and she had a hard time breaking his grip for a bit, twisting and laughing hysterically while he held onto and tickled her foot...

Last edited:
Well....let's keep it going. I'm pretty sure my inclination towards ticklish nylon feet started with my mom's family. I was ofter around my mom and two of my mom's sisters. My mom and my aunts are were all 11's on a scale of 1-10 when it came to ticklish feet. And this was during an age when women almost always wore nylons/pantyhose/stockings. I don't remember my mom getting tickled when I was very young, and only a few times as I got older, but my Aunt Deb got tickled quite a few times, including by me. Deb was opinionated, confident, and a bit cocky, which somehow allowed her to be a target for a good tickle. One I remember when I was young...

She was stretched out on a couch (she did this often), in her nude nylons and pants that came down to her calf. I don't remember why, but she was in some kind of battle/argument with my uncle/her brother. He sat or was sitting near her feet. He was also smoking a cigarette. I remember this because their argument lead him to grab her left stockinged ankle with one hand and lift her foot in the air. He was going to tickle her, but first he took a lonnnnnng drag on the cigarette in his other hand, slowly put it in the ashtray on the end table (this all seemed to happen in slow motion), and then tickled her size-10 pantyhosed foot with his now-free hand. He was strong, and she had a hard time breaking his grip for a bit, twisting and laughing hysterically while he held onto and tickled her foot...

I think lots of us are with you on that score Nick. Same here, a particular autie and her friends allways in nylons and family friends coming around in the early 70s. One in particular would always take her shoes off at the door and sit foot bouncing and toe wriggling in brown nylons. It the years that followed, I got to tickle her feet several times, but that is a story I'll have to put together another day.

serial dangling

Then there are the things that make your working day a little sweeter.
A very good office friend, who is extremely ticklish, doing the ballet flat dangle, which she does all day long in the office.
It'd not a posing thing, it's just what she does naturally, whether in flat shoes ir stilettos.

Attachments

• IMG_20221112_161025.jpg
    IMG_20221112_161025.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20221112_161127.jpg
    IMG_20221112_161127.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20221112_151929.jpg
    IMG_20221112_151929.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 53
  • ballet flat dangle.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 33
more dangling and dipping

other times other days, always a dangle or a dip on display.

Attachments

• DSC_2755 (2).JPG
    DSC_2755 (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20220715_160529.jpg
    IMG_20220715_160529.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • DSC_2364.JPG
    DSC_2364.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC_2626 (2).JPG
    DSC_2626 (2).JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20220406_115646.jpg
    IMG_20220406_115646.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0123 (2).jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC04517.JPG
    DSC04517.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20211014_140601 (2).jpg
    IMG_20211014_140601 (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20210421_151053.jpg
    IMG_20210421_151053.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
I gotta ask you again JJ, how do you get any work done with all that distraction?

On a family note, while my aunt’s nylon feet were my first experience at 11, I’d known I liked nylon feet from a much younger age. However, what I did learn from her was that some women responded very well to having their feet played with, and tickling and massaging her feet allowed me to refine and explore my technique. As I got older and began to understand my fetish, I accidentally blurted it out to her and she was fine with it. This developed into an unspoken understanding that we’d share secret and not so secret moments with her nylon feet. I’ll be forever grateful to her.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
I gotta ask you again JJ, how do you get any work done with all that distraction?

Points mean prizes rob.
Work hard concentrate when necessary, and award yourself points for doing so, that allows you to enjoy the down time and apres ski.
Not a bad philosophy. Works for me anyhow mate.lol

SmashTV, like you, I discovered that magical response I got when touching and tickling the nylon feet of our downstairs neighbor Theresa as well as one of my aunt's.

My aunt Terry had incredibly pretty, very sensitive, tiny size 4 feet. Being self conscious of her height, especially next to my uncle who was over six feet, she almost always wore high heels. She and my uncle didn't visit too often but she was always dressed nicely and always wore stockings when she came to family functions at our home.

She would inevitably announce that her feet were killing her and that she needed to put them up, usually this happened between our main course and the dessert, and she always gave me a sideways glance and a wink when stating this to the family around the table. She would then walk into our den, turn on the television, kick off her heels and lie down on the sofa. Before she could even get comfortable I would sneak away from the dining room table and be at her feet, knowing full well that she wanted a foot massage from her favorite nephew. She would squirm around and giggle even when I just massaged her feet and toes but once I began to tickle them she went crazy. Being as petite as she was, even as a young boy I had no problem pinning those ticklish nylon clad feet of hers to the sofa and tickling her to my (and I'm pretty sure her) heart's delight.

One Christmas sitting in the lounge and chatting she and my uncle had a disagreement about something the adults had been discussing. To my surprise and delight he started playfully tickling her to get her to change her opinion. She slid from her chair onto the rug, curled up and yelled at him to stop in between gales of laughter. He then asked me and my siblings to help him tickle aunt Terry. My two brothers tickled her sides and tummy as my uncle held her down on the floor and I went straight to her stocking feet which were already out of her heels. It only went on for about five minutes but looking back there were more than a few occasions where my poor ticklish aunt would be tickled. I wonder if she actually had a fetish for being tickled or maybe my uncle was a tickler? All I know is incidents like these, that I remember like they happened yesterday, only further cemented my love of tickling, especially nylon foot tickling.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back